Close
Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

Postby Edro_ownage » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:11 am

chadjohn24 wrote:Just watched the debate and McCain destroyed the big O on every topic. Obama's ignorance and lack of experience shines through on all the domestic and foriegn issues. WAR McCAIN!!


:roll: thats like saying gabe ruedigar is good at cutting weight. WAR OBAMA!!!
CANT SEE ME
sehnsucht
User avatar
Edro_ownage
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2760
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:30 pm
Location: Dayton

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

Postby agonzalez1 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:49 am

chadjohn24 wrote:Just watched the debate and McCain destroyed the big O on every topic. Obama's ignorance and lack of experience shines through on all the domestic and foriegn issues. WAR McCAIN!!


Check out what my friend at genycon.blogspot.com posted (I post there as well):

WEIRD ONLINE POLLS ABOUT THE DEBATE

MSNBC.COM:

Who won the presidential debate? * 365337 responses
John McCain
34%
Barack Obama
52%
Tie
6.3%
Not sure
7.9%

VIA POLITICO

Who performed better in Friday's presidential debate?

Barack Obama
75 %
John McCain
23 %
No clear winner
2 %

DRUDGEREPORT.COM

{{{{DRUDGE POLL}}}} WHO WON THE FIRST PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE?...

MCCAIN
67% 104,480
OBAMA
31% 47,598
NEITHER
2% 3,522

Total Votes: 155,600



VIA FOXNEWS.COM

Who won the first presidential debate in Oxford?

John McCain (53%)
Barack Obama (47%)


VIA CNN.COM


Who fared better in the first presidential debate?
Sen. John McCain 27% 35157
Sen. Barack Obama 67% 86282
Neither 6% 7235


So what does this tell us? Absolutely NOTHING? Three blowouts for Obama. One Blowout for Mac, and which seems the most fair? FOXNEWS POLL... how odd huh?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Foxnews truly is fair and balanced.

Obama was pretty irritated. He was pretty weak.

The liberal media has chanted "a tie for obama is really a win" for the whole week so you can see how the initial votes pan out.

Obama is like such a small child "I got a bracelet too" bwahaha
Agonzalez1: MMAlinker's first 2 Time Interim Champion and your NEW MMALinker World Champion!!!!
User avatar
agonzalez1
World Champion
World Champion
 
Posts: 25716
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:07 pm
Location: Texas yall
Accolades: Hall of Famer

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

Postby agonzalez1 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:03 am

Image

Agonzalez1: MMAlinker's first 2 Time Interim Champion and your NEW MMALinker World Champion!!!!
User avatar
agonzalez1
World Champion
World Champion
 
Posts: 25716
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:07 pm
Location: Texas yall
Accolades: Hall of Famer

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

Postby Edro_ownage » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:04 am

mccain got owned with that response imo, remember my opinion :lol: dont jump on my [email protected]!1$ like other members do :lol:
CANT SEE ME
sehnsucht
User avatar
Edro_ownage
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2760
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:30 pm
Location: Dayton

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

Postby agonzalez1 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:32 am

Edro_ownage wrote:mccain got owned with that response imo, remember my opinion :lol: dont jump on my [email protected]!1$ like other members do :lol:


I jump on no man's balls.....

You really haven't stated an opinion other than just saying you like the Pied Piper.

Image

Obama had to read his bracelet if you didn't notice...



He almost said he got the bracelt from the Seargent himself....but he had to correct himself...it wouldn't be the first time of this sort of gaffe

Agonzalez1: MMAlinker's first 2 Time Interim Champion and your NEW MMALinker World Champion!!!!
User avatar
agonzalez1
World Champion
World Champion
 
Posts: 25716
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:07 pm
Location: Texas yall
Accolades: Hall of Famer

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

Postby chadjohn24 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:44 am

Debates are very subjective no doubt. But IMO McCain was more precise and knowledgeable especially on foreign issues. Obama's solution to all possible foreign threats is to sit down and have a nice talk together. :roll:
User avatar
chadjohn24
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 1603
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:47 pm

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

Postby Jim Hellen » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:56 am

McCain beat Obama's ass, if the people elect Barack it would be a disgrace imo
Jim Hellen
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 747
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:27 pm
Location: Long Island,NY

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

Postby Lamer » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:51 pm

Stand-up_Philosopher wrote:Neither.

I want Ron Paul to be president.


I second that motion.
HW: Barry, JDS, Fedor LHW: Shogun, Mousasi MW: Wand, Belcher WW: Alves, Condit LW: Aoki, Showtime Pettis FW: Aldo, CSJ BW: Renan Barao FlyW: Sergio Pettis StrawW:Rambaa M16

Say what you want, Jose Aldo Jr is P4P number 1.
User avatar
Lamer
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5015
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:46 am
Location: At an Errotic Rave in Thailand with a bunch of Korean Zombies.

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

Postby Lamer » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:54 pm

agonzalez1 wrote:Obama on what he thinks of regular average joes:


On the Church that he "never" heard bad things...pay particular attention at the 8:20-the end



I love how people care more about a presidents personal thoughts then what their policy say.

Both are crap. State-Socialism has been proven multiple times through out history that it is a failing system, much like it's brother Communism.

McCain is just more of Bush and Bush has already shown that he fails.
HW: Barry, JDS, Fedor LHW: Shogun, Mousasi MW: Wand, Belcher WW: Alves, Condit LW: Aoki, Showtime Pettis FW: Aldo, CSJ BW: Renan Barao FlyW: Sergio Pettis StrawW:Rambaa M16

Say what you want, Jose Aldo Jr is P4P number 1.
User avatar
Lamer
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5015
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:46 am
Location: At an Errotic Rave in Thailand with a bunch of Korean Zombies.

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

Postby Ironhead3030 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:07 pm

obama :D
"Lets get it on"
User avatar
Ironhead3030
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:46 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

Postby TheAssassin » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:08 am

Jim Hellen wrote:Well at least McCain wasn't apart of a racist church or friends and neighbors with a guy who was apart of a terrorist group that bombed the world trade center..


Howabout some proof from a credible source that Obama knew a muslim extremist who participated on the attack on the world trade center. Sounds like bullshit.

I watched the debates last night and I'm impressed with McCain a bit more.
I like how he said he saw the KGB in Putin and Russia.
Because he was soooooo right it's not even funny.

War Obama.
User avatar
TheAssassin
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11516
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:44 pm
Location: Mundane Ejaculation Man

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

Postby agonzalez1 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:04 am

Lamer wrote:I love how people care more about a presidents personal thoughts then what their policy say.

Both are crap. State-Socialism has been proven multiple times through out history that it is a failing system, much like it's brother Communism.

McCain is just more of Bush and Bush has already shown that he fails.


Your correct that I care what someones personal thoughts are. Personal thoughts shape personal outlook that in turn shapes political philosophy. Obama has made many speeches/talks where he shows that he is not presidential, that he cares more about personal gain than the good of the USA from my outlook.

McCain and Obama are what US Citizens will be voting for this November (This poll is open to all members - under 18, over 18, people from all countries).

McCain is just a cut above Obama on so many levels, yet people "believe" in obama because he speaks well....yet ask someone down the street, and no one knows what Obama has ever done.... http://genycon.blogspot.com/2008/09/can ... hment.html

I'm sorry, but I'll go with democracy any day over socialism or communism.
Agonzalez1: MMAlinker's first 2 Time Interim Champion and your NEW MMALinker World Champion!!!!
User avatar
agonzalez1
World Champion
World Champion
 
Posts: 25716
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:07 pm
Location: Texas yall
Accolades: Hall of Famer

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

Postby agonzalez1 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:06 am

TheAssassin wrote:
Howabout some proof from a credible source that Obama knew a muslim extremist who participated on the attack on the world trade center. Sounds like bullshit.

I watched the debates last night and I'm impressed with McCain a bit more.
I like how he said he saw the KGB in Putin and Russia.
Because he was soooooo right it's not even funny.

War Obama


I've never thought that he's a muslim extremist.

Why are you saying that McCain is impressive and "soooooo right"...yet you say War Obama? I'd like to know your line of thought there should you be so inclined to discuss.
Agonzalez1: MMAlinker's first 2 Time Interim Champion and your NEW MMALinker World Champion!!!!
User avatar
agonzalez1
World Champion
World Champion
 
Posts: 25716
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:07 pm
Location: Texas yall
Accolades: Hall of Famer

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

Postby shogun_rua » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:27 am

Obama!
shogun_rua
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 773
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:23 pm

Re: Obama vs. McCain *Poll

Postby TheAssassin » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:34 pm

agonzalez1 wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:
Howabout some proof from a credible source that Obama knew a muslim extremist who participated on the attack on the world trade center. Sounds like bullshit.

I watched the debates last night and I'm impressed with McCain a bit more.
I like how he said he saw the KGB in Putin and Russia.
Because he was soooooo right it's not even funny.

War Obama


I've never thought that he's a muslim extremist.

Why are you saying that McCain is impressive and "soooooo right"...yet you say War Obama? I'd like to know your line of thought there should you be so inclined to discuss.


I said McCain is right about Putin, and that impressed me. Not that I agree with his policies or the direction he wants to take America.
User avatar
TheAssassin
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11516
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:44 pm
Location: Mundane Ejaculation Man

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users