Close
Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:40 am

PBells wrote:Hey KOP, still entertaining a sig/avatar/both bet for the election?

Remind me the stipulations and what we are betting on /which side we both fall on. I've been on vacation the last 14 days and have been severely intoxicated for 10 of them.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9782
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby PBells » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:50 am

You had Biden, I had Trump. I don’t think we hashed out a length or exactly what was being risked, though
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 41630
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion (x2)

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:34 am

PBells wrote:You had Biden, I had Trump. I don’t think we hashed out a length or exactly what was being risked, though

Oh ok. Yeah Biden is winning. You may not like it but accept it. I'll go 3 months. Avatar and Sig bet. We can leave usernames alone.
Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9782
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:21 am



Spoiler:
Is fascism capitalism in decay? Or is it a valid third position against the false dichotomy of capitalism/communism. Find out.

Spoiler:
"Fascism is capitalism in decay"
"Aspirin is inflammation in decay"
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9782
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:55 pm

Image

Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9782
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:58 pm

Image

Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9782
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby PBells » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:38 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
PBells wrote:You had Biden, I had Trump. I don’t think we hashed out a length or exactly what was being risked, though

Oh ok. Yeah Biden is winning. You may not like it but accept it. I'll go 3 months. Avatar and Sig bet. We can leave usernames alone.
Image


I accept!

Image
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 41630
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion (x2)

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:13 am

PBells wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
PBells wrote:You had Biden, I had Trump. I don’t think we hashed out a length or exactly what was being risked, though

Oh ok. Yeah Biden is winning. You may not like it but accept it. I'll go 3 months. Avatar and Sig bet. We can leave usernames alone.
Image


I accept!

Image

Image
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9782
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby TFlock » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:14 am

Is it just me or does it make zero sense to support this guy anymore? I just don’t understand.....

Miami Beach Mayor Dan Gelber, a Democrat, told CNN's Boris Sanchez Sunday that the situation in Miami is "going to get much worse," and he said the disconnect between the reality on the ground and the President's message is making it much harder to force Floridians to heed the guidance of health experts.
"We're telling people to make sacrifices, to put on masks, to socially distance themselves from people they love, to make sacrifices for others," said Gelber, then "Friday night the President is hosting this huge event where none of those countermeasures were being followed. So how do we tell people to swallow very difficult medicine when the President, by his action and his words, is telling them they don't have to?"


What in the actual fuck is going on??? How is this real?
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Moderator
 
Posts: 4827
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:16 am

TFlock wrote:Is it just me or does it make zero sense to support this guy anymore? I just don’t understand.....

Miami Beach Mayor Dan Gelber, a Democrat, told CNN's Boris Sanchez Sunday that the situation in Miami is "going to get much worse," and he said the disconnect between the reality on the ground and the President's message is making it much harder to force Floridians to heed the guidance of health experts.
"We're telling people to make sacrifices, to put on masks, to socially distance themselves from people they love, to make sacrifices for others," said Gelber, then "Friday night the President is hosting this huge event where none of those countermeasures were being followed. So how do we tell people to swallow very difficult medicine when the President, by his action and his words, is telling them they don't have to?"


What in the actual fuck is going on??? How is this real?

So the president hosting a rally/event is bad. But 60,000 people marching shoulder to shoulder in support of that career piece of shit George Floyd in Houston is acceptable? At least be consistent there T.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9782
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby TFlock » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:17 am

KingOfPancrase wrote:
TFlock wrote:Is it just me or does it make zero sense to support this guy anymore? I just don’t understand.....

Miami Beach Mayor Dan Gelber, a Democrat, told CNN's Boris Sanchez Sunday that the situation in Miami is "going to get much worse," and he said the disconnect between the reality on the ground and the President's message is making it much harder to force Floridians to heed the guidance of health experts.
"We're telling people to make sacrifices, to put on masks, to socially distance themselves from people they love, to make sacrifices for others," said Gelber, then "Friday night the President is hosting this huge event where none of those countermeasures were being followed. So how do we tell people to swallow very difficult medicine when the President, by his action and his words, is telling them they don't have to?"


What in the actual fuck is going on??? How is this real?

So the president hosting a rally/event is bad. But 60,000 people marching shoulder to shoulder in support of that career piece of shit George Floyd in Houston is acceptable? At least be consistent there T.

Never said that was okay (at least most of them wear masks) but it’s easier to criticize the so called leader than it is to criticize 60,000 or however many it is. Stay on topic haha

Why does he make light of the virus? Projections are saying 500,000 could die by the end of the year in the USA. Every other country in the world has it “under control” compared to the USA. Europe banned Americans from travelling there. It’s ridiculous. Trump just continues to be wrong about it and avoid talking about it. It’s mind boggling that a so called leader acts this way unless there is some sort of ulterior motive.

I just don’t get it :-?
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Moderator
 
Posts: 4827
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby PBells » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:15 pm

Also ironic that people trying to punish the “white establishment” ended up damaging a significant amount of minority-owned businesses (particularly Middle Easterners), forcing many to close
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 41630
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion (x2)

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:32 pm

PBells wrote:Also ironic that people trying to punish the “white establishment” ended up damaging a significant amount of minority-owned businesses (particularly Middle Easterners), forcing many to close

Liberals are so racist about it too. They invented the narrative " all these good little boys dindu nuffins if white ANTIFA members hadn't got them agitated."
:lol: basically saying black people have no agency and everything they do is controlled by someone else.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9782
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:16 am

Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9782
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:22 am

Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9782
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users