Close
Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby TFlock » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:22 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:Tflock :pointdown:
Spoiler:
Image

Stop deflecting and answer my question!

Your country is fucked!
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission
 
Posts: 5239
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:29 pm

TFlock wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:Tflock :pointdown:
Spoiler:
Image

Stop deflecting and answer my question!

Your country is fucked!

Why doesn't he sue the media? B/c its all fake, the media, the politics, the pandemic, our constitution and our rights! That's why, our country is under martial law and FEMA has all the power just like the rest of the faggot countries and leaders who signed up to participate in Agenda 21, it's a globalist plan. Why the Fuck can't you understand this :lol: :lol: WE ARE ALL FUCKED, THERE ARE NO MORE NATIONS. THE NWO IS BEING ROLLED OUT UNDER THE GUISE OF A BS PANDEMIC! Globalists have only been planning it since the creation of the UN after WW2, even before that!
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18947
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby TFlock » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:24 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
TFlock wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:Tflock :pointdown:
Spoiler:
Image

Stop deflecting and answer my question!

Your country is fucked!

Why doesn't he sue the media? B/c its all fake, the media, the politics, the pandemic, our constitution and our rights! That's why, our country is under martial law and FEMA has all the power just like the rest of the faggot countries and leaders who signed up to participate in Agenda 21, it's a globalist plan. Why the Fuck can't you understand this :lol: :lol: WE ARE ALL FUCKED, THERE ARE NO MORE NATIONS. THE NWO IS BEING ROLLED OUT UNDER THE GUISE OF A BS PANDEMIC! Globalists have only been planning it since the creation of the UN after WW2, even before that!

I don't buy your conspiracy theories :biggrin:

I'll wait to see if they come true... might be waiting until the day I die :lol:

This video explains trump's plan to scam the election...

ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission
 
Posts: 5239
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:00 am

CNN puts out things that would even make Alex Jones blush at this point :lol:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 6 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11605
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020, Aug 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Pick-Em Champion: January 2020

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby TFlock » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:18 am

Mr Meow wrote:CNN puts out things that would even make Alex Jones blush at this point :lol:

Did you watch it? They show how trump says things that refer to their points. He’s trying to create doubt in the validity of the election so that he can declare that the election is chaotic and then his states can just elect him without paying attention to the vote.
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission
 
Posts: 5239
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:34 am

TFlock wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:CNN puts out things that would even make Alex Jones blush at this point :lol:

Did you watch it? They show how trump says things that refer to their points. He’s trying to create doubt in the validity of the election so that he can declare that the election is chaotic and then his states can just elect him without paying attention to the vote.


I did watch it. Its absurd deflection. The only people talking about not accepting the result of this election are the democrats, its smart they are using CNN to accuse Trump of the same thing they are actually doing.

Trump says a lot of stupid shit. A lot of stupid shit he does not mean. He speaks in over the top hyperboles. Its one of the many things that pisses me off about him. However this is not as bad as being "fact checked" that CNN does not actually have a washer they "spin news" in as Trump once joked about, but its pretty close.

There is a reason Nick at Night gets better ratings than CNN usually.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 6 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11605
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020, Aug 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Pick-Em Champion: January 2020

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby TFlock » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:51 am

Mr Meow wrote:
TFlock wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:CNN puts out things that would even make Alex Jones blush at this point :lol:

Did you watch it? They show how trump says things that refer to their points. He’s trying to create doubt in the validity of the election so that he can declare that the election is chaotic and then his states can just elect him without paying attention to the vote.


I did watch it. Its absurd deflection. The only people talking about not accepting the result of this election are the democrats, its smart they are using CNN to accuse Trump of the same thing they are actually doing.

Trump says a lot of stupid shit. A lot of stupid shit he does not mean. He speaks in over the top hyperboles. Its one of the many things that pisses me off about him. However this is not as bad as being "fact checked" that CNN does not actually have a washer they "spin news" in as Trump once joked about, but its pretty close.

There is a reason Nick at Night gets better ratings than CNN usually.

I see your point but personally I think Trump is being protected from his criminal past and inevitable jail time by his current position as president and he knows that. I think he is going to do anything in his power to maintain that position because of this.

I hope you're right about him saying saying stupid shit that he does not mean because it he's serious then we'll see how this turns out... He even referred to the points from that video in a rally that they show about the 26-23 state count or whatever you call it. He knows about these loopholes and I wonder if he will use them by any means necessary.
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission
 
Posts: 5239
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:54 am

TFlock wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:
TFlock wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:CNN puts out things that would even make Alex Jones blush at this point :lol:

Did you watch it? They show how trump says things that refer to their points. He’s trying to create doubt in the validity of the election so that he can declare that the election is chaotic and then his states can just elect him without paying attention to the vote.


I did watch it. Its absurd deflection. The only people talking about not accepting the result of this election are the democrats, its smart they are using CNN to accuse Trump of the same thing they are actually doing.

Trump says a lot of stupid shit. A lot of stupid shit he does not mean. He speaks in over the top hyperboles. Its one of the many things that pisses me off about him. However this is not as bad as being "fact checked" that CNN does not actually have a washer they "spin news" in as Trump once joked about, but its pretty close.

There is a reason Nick at Night gets better ratings than CNN usually.

I see your point but personally I think Trump is being protected from his criminal past and inevitable jail time by his current position as president and he knows that. I think he is going to do anything in his power to maintain that position because of this.

I hope you're right about him saying saying stupid shit that he does not mean because it he's serious then we'll see how this turns out... He even referred to the points from that video in a rally that they show about the 26-23 state count or whatever you call it. He knows about these loopholes and I wonder if he will use them by any means necessary.


I hope that you're wrong. However I do not put anything past Trump. He has proven to be a conman and a crook. I am not sure he will ever go to jail though unless they nail him or something very very concrete. People that rich and connected never seem to do the time that they deserve.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 6 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11605
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020, Aug 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Pick-Em Champion: January 2020

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby TFlock » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:33 pm

Hard to imagine that the FBI and whoever doesn’t have enough evidence considering the fact that most of his cronies including Manafort, Stone, Cohen and others were already convicted. Very interesting/scary times ahead. I hope I’m wrong too
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission
 
Posts: 5239
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:24 pm

Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18947
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:21 pm

Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18947
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby PBells » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:26 pm

User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion (x2)

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:59 pm

Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18947
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:10 am

Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18947
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:28 am

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18947
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users