Close
Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby bruins2012 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:13 am

When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Postby bruins2012 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:17 am

Mr Meow wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:United States world rankings:

Education: #24

Healthcare: #27

Children Dead by Gun Violence in Schools: #1

If you ignore all the other countries with way more school shootings, then yeah US is #1 :lol:

Places like Honduras and El Salvador and Guatemala lap other countries in terms of school shootings.

https://theirworld.org/news/gang-wars-h ... as-schools

https://www.thedailybeast.com/back-to-s ... er-capital

https://www.dailynews.com/2014/07/07/el ... ing-grade/

Then of course you have the Middle Eastern countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan and east African ones like Somalia and Kenya who have way more school shootings, but people looking to make a point write them off as "not real school shootings" since they are "terrorism related" which of course is nonsense. A school shooting is a school shooting

https://www.latimes.com/world/afghanist ... story.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/ ... 148-people

Lucky for us too School Shootings in the US have been going down drastically since the 90s.

https://news.northeastern.edu/2018/02/2 ... cher-says/

Obviously even one school shooting is one too many. It is senseless, tragic and barbarous. However saying the US is #1 in the world for school shootings is just incorrect.

You’re really setting the bar pretty high there, eh? Way to go. :tup:

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:53 am

Also for the record. I think the US could improve ALOT on decreasing school shootings. I am not trying to say we run the best ship over here in terms of that. My point was not to obfuscate that.

meow
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby bwawm » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:00 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:Bwammm is a certifiable retard. I did say other immigrants too. Granted Virginia was affected way more than Kentucky.
And Texas is a lost cause. Will be blue within 10 years. Demographics are destiny. California used to be a solid red state. If you want to see the future of Texas, Virginia, Florida etc etc etc look no further than California for your magic 8 ball.

Ohhhh you said ALL immigrants?

Congrats, you've made it to 4% of the population of Kentucky (not nearly enough to swing an election).

You're still stupid as fuck.
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby bwawm » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:48 pm

Mr Meow wrote:Also for the record. I think the US could improve ALOT on decreasing school shootings. I am not trying to say we run the best ship over here in terms of that. My point was not to obfuscate that.

meow

Appears incidents of MASS school shootings are down but the incidents of school shootings are up.
https://www.kunc.org/post/are-school-sh ... s#stream/0

So we've produced more kids that want to shoot up schools but, fortunately, the ones that are committing to shooting schools aren't killing as many people.

Spoiler:
Also, you maaaay want to question that source of yours homie-they define a mass shooting as an incident involving the death of 4 or more people but then list 2 deaths in 2016......how you have 2 deaths from a mass shooting if it requires 4 deaths to qualify as a mass shooting.....?

Spoiler:
Just a thought.
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby bwawm » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:52 pm

bwawm wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Bwammm is a certifiable retard. I did say other immigrants too. Granted Virginia was affected way more than Kentucky.
And Texas is a lost cause. Will be blue within 10 years. Demographics are destiny. California used to be a solid red state. If you want to see the future of Texas, Virginia, Florida etc etc etc look no further than California for your magic 8 ball.

Congrats, you've made it to 4% of the population of Kentucky (not nearly enough to swing an election).

Also, I don't look at black people legally migrating here as a problem. Says a lot about you though that you would post this image.

My girl became a citizen once......wouldn't have even fucking noticed if they didn't have a big event and give her a piece of paper. At the end of the day, she was the same person I woke up to.

This country is lucky to have her.

Spoiler:
eat a dick
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:05 am

bwawm wrote:
bwawm wrote:

Also, I don't look at black people legally migrating here as a problem. Says a lot about you though that you would post this image.

My girl became a citizen once......wouldn't have even fucking noticed if they didn't have a big event and give her a piece of paper. At the end of the day, she was the same person I woke up to.

Spoiler:
eat a dick

"The one pussy on this earth that allows my micropenis to penetrate it a few times a year is an immigrant SO HURR DURR YAYYY IMMIGRATION."
Pussywhippage is the death of logic.

Do tell. Where is she from and what is her race/ethnicity?
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby bwawm » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:34 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
bwawm wrote:
bwawm wrote:

Spoiler:
eat a dick

"The one pussy on this earth that allows my micropenis to penetrate it a few times a year is an immigrant SO HURR DURR YAYYY IMMIGRATION."
Pussywhippage is the death of logic.

Do tell. Where is she from and what is her race/ethnicity?

:lol: :lol: ya some stupid, racist, lonely internet kid is gonna convince me I haven't been rolling in pussy my whole life :lol:

sure :roll:

You should probably just stick to saying inflammatory shit and abandoning the argument immediately. Maybe you should just ignore me all the way around like before-it will save you face.

4%...Do you need me to explain the difference between 3% and 4% to you?

Immigration never scared me-I'm a top dog son....I don't give a shit if an immigrant comes along and takes your cherry picking/car washing job or whatever the fuck your trippin on :shock:

You think we don't notice you bailing on the subject you were proudly debating when you thought you had a point just to throw personal attacks?

Do better.
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby bwawm » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:04 pm

To no ones surprise....
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50480172

Epstein's guards guilty of falsifying records.
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:08 pm

bwawm wrote:To no ones surprise....
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50480172

Epstein's guards guilty of falsifying records.

So the guards are going to be the scapegoats now? We need the motherfuckers that put the guards up to it, they always get away, just like with Lee Harvey Oswald. Dumbass guards, you had one fucking job, one fucking job! You could have made a difference and helped the motherfucker get tried and blow the lid off all the secret elite underbelly sicko shit. The guards were probably threatened too who knows? Nothing ever gets revealed in this world, only what they want revealed, everyone agrees on the official story/lie then that's what they teach the kids in the history books, most people don't want to know the truth that's why the rulers make their own truth.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby bruins2012 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:20 am

That’s all KOP does is duck. Dude is a legit moron.

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby detfilteg » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:38 pm

I see not much has changed. lol
wilfred wrote:We all have to make sacrifices, Ryan. Like the story of Jesus Christ. I'm sure the Roman soldiers wanted to hang out at the Pantheon and stare at tits all day, but they knew they had a duty to kill Jesus.
detfilteg
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby TFlock » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:58 pm

detfilteg wrote:I see not much has changed. lol

Trump is fucked. Will he resign or keep making up bullshit and fight to the bitter end?
November A League Fantasy Team
Nate Diaz
Romero Cotton
Robson Gracie Jr.
Lucas Brennan

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby detfilteg » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:42 pm

TFlock wrote:

Trump is fucked. Will he resign or keep making up bullshit and fight to the bitter end?

I was more speaking about the state of the boards, specifically the off topic section. Same ol guys arguing about the same ol things. I'm not missing much. My piqued curiosity has been satisfied.
wilfred wrote:We all have to make sacrifices, Ryan. Like the story of Jesus Christ. I'm sure the Roman soldiers wanted to hang out at the Pantheon and stare at tits all day, but they knew they had a duty to kill Jesus.
detfilteg
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby TFlock » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:46 pm

detfilteg wrote:
TFlock wrote:

I was more speaking about the state of the boards, specifically the off topic section. Same ol guys arguing about the same ol things. I'm not missing much. My piqued curiosity has been satisfied.

Haha yeah, just trying to get you involved :wink:
November A League Fantasy Team
Nate Diaz
Romero Cotton
Robson Gracie Jr.
Lucas Brennan

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion