Postby TFlock » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:23 am

Crickets again... typical Shuck :lol:
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:

TFlock
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:10 pm

Dan Crenshaw is an absolute pandering fucking loser. Should be ashamed.

These idiots are tearing down statues of lincoln and slave abolitionists too.

It's not about removing "confederate" statues it's about removing WHITE statues. The great erasure of white history marches onward.
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby philphan » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:41 am

Trump Retweets COVID-19 Video Yanked By Social Media For Pushing Fake Cure
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-tru ... 52814.html
President Donald Trump and his son, Donald Trump Jr., on Monday retweeted a viral video that was yanked by Facebook for pushing “false information about cures and treatments for COVID-19.”

YouTube and Twitter also pulled the video.

The clip, which was originally posted by the right-wing news site Breitbart, featured four people who identified themselves as doctors speaking in front of the Supreme Court building. One was Stella Immanuel, who claims to be a physician in Houston, and said hydroxychloroquine, a malaria drug often touted by Trump, was a cure for COVID-19.

A number of scientific studies have determined that the drug was not only ineffective against the novel coronavirus but that it could cause fatal heart arrhythmia. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, at this time, there is no drug or therapy presently approved by the Food and Drug Administration to prevent or treat COVID-19.

Immanuel also said that people do not need to wear face masks and attacked “fake doctors” who “sound like a computer.” To avoid contracting coronavirus, the CDC advises wearing a face mask, limiting face-to-face contact with others and wearing gloves when cleaning and disinfecting or providing care for the sick.

Immanuel has an unusual background for a self-proclaimed COVID-19 expert. Information about her medical background is limited; however, she does serve as the head of Fire Power Ministries, which appears to be located in a Houston strip mall and promotes a baptism of fire program that offers “miracles, healings and deliverance.”

On Monday night, Immanuel threatened Facebook with God’s wrath.

“If my page is not back up face book will be down in Jesus name,” she tweeted.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Paulo Costa, Juan Archuleta, Phil Davis, Ryan Spann, Alonzo Menifield

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
World Champion
World Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar & Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017, Jan/Feb 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x2)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019, Feb 2020

Postby TFlock » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:42 am

philphan wrote:Trump Retweets COVID-19 Video Yanked By Social Media For Pushing Fake Cure
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-tru ... 52814.html
President Donald Trump and his son, Donald Trump Jr., on Monday retweeted a viral video that was yanked by Facebook for pushing “false information about cures and treatments for COVID-19.”

YouTube and Twitter also pulled the video.

The clip, which was originally posted by the right-wing news site Breitbart, featured four people who identified themselves as doctors speaking in front of the Supreme Court building. One was Stella Immanuel, who claims to be a physician in Houston, and said hydroxychloroquine, a malaria drug often touted by Trump, was a cure for COVID-19.

A number of scientific studies have determined that the drug was not only ineffective against the novel coronavirus but that it could cause fatal heart arrhythmia. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, at this time, there is no drug or therapy presently approved by the Food and Drug Administration to prevent or treat COVID-19.

Immanuel also said that people do not need to wear face masks and attacked “fake doctors” who “sound like a computer.” To avoid contracting coronavirus, the CDC advises wearing a face mask, limiting face-to-face contact with others and wearing gloves when cleaning and disinfecting or providing care for the sick.

Immanuel has an unusual background for a self-proclaimed COVID-19 expert. Information about her medical background is limited; however, she does serve as the head of Fire Power Ministries, which appears to be located in a Houston strip mall and promotes a baptism of fire program that offers “miracles, healings and deliverance.”

On Monday night, Immanuel threatened Facebook with God’s wrath.

“If my page is not back up face book will be down in Jesus name,” she tweeted.

I feel pity for the USA with this psychopath in charge. His twitter is full of lies and divisive speech. Where’s shuck to defend him? If he wins the election again I will lose faith in humanity.
ImageImage
Spoiler:

TFlock
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor

Postby bwawm » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:44 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:

It's not about removing "confederate" statues it's about removing WHITE statues. The great erasure of white history marches onward.

lol is this real?

You realize the lincoln statue people want to take down looks like this right:

It isn't BECAUSE its Lincoln its very clearly the depiction that people have issue with....had you looked into this at all?

We can celebrate historical figures without reinforcing ideas of racial superiority my dude. If this was a regal looking black man standing over a kneeling, half naked, white guy in chains giving him blessing to shine his shoe or whatever (wtf is that guy doing down there? is Lincoln standing on the chain?) I'm pretty sure you would understand people having an issue with it. Again, erasing a problematic depiction is not erasing Lincoln OR history.

Why do you think there is an attack on 'white history' tho? More than the statues or thats it? Are you worried about the decapitated Frederick Douglass statue or does it only matter when its a staute of a white guy?

Seem's absolutely insane to be a product of the American educational system and also somehow think 'white history' is under attack...that's basically all we teach bro lol...you live in a bubble? Not like white people would ever white wash history anything like that tho right??? Not like ALL OF EUROPE would superimpose whiteness on every biblical figure for hundreds of years or anything right??

You heard of al-Khwarizmi? Nah? Bet you know who Pythagoras was tho....but somehow the history we learn isn't white enough? :shock: I get it, you're scared/feel threatened so you aren't thinking straight...hope you can get past this.
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby TFlock » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:35 pm

I doubt you’ll get a response to that. Kop is racist to the core haha
ImageImage
Spoiler:

TFlock
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Survivor

Postby JonB » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:16 pm

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/2 ... ons-387077

I'm feeling very conflicted about this. I've tried my best to "go high," but my sympathy is really being tested when these same people are so adamant about not wearing masks. Some going as far as claiming COVID is a hoax.
I'm not going to shit on Bill or Herman Cain. I'm better than that. But let's just say my sympathy is a bit more limited in this case.
JonB
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:58 pm

bwawm wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:

lol is this real?

You realize the lincoln statue people want to take down looks like this right:

It isn't BECAUSE its Lincoln its very clearly the depiction that people have issue with....had you looked into this at all?

We can celebrate historical figures without reinforcing ideas of racial superiority my dude. If this was a regal looking black man standing over a kneeling, half naked, white guy in chains giving him blessing to shine his shoe or whatever (wtf is that guy doing down there? is Lincoln standing on the chain?) I'm pretty sure you would understand people having an issue with it. Again, erasing a problematic depiction is not erasing Lincoln OR history.

Why do you think there is an attack on 'white history' tho? More than the statues or thats it? Are you worried about the decapitated Frederick Douglass statue or does it only matter when its a staute of a white guy?

Seem's absolutely insane to be a product of the American educational system and also somehow think 'white history' is under attack...that's basically all we teach bro lol...you live in a bubble? Not like white people would ever white wash history anything like that tho right??? Not like ALL OF EUROPE would superimpose whiteness on every biblical figure for hundreds of years or anything right??

You heard of al-Khwarizmi? Nah? Bet you know who Pythagoras was tho....but somehow the history we learn isn't white enough? :shock: I get it, you're scared/feel threatened so you aren't thinking straight...hope you can get past this.

1. Lol at "problematic". More like realistic :lol: And if you think that's the only statue they want to tear down that has nothing to do with the confederacy, you're either deceiving yourself, willfully ignorant or stuck in your little bubble. On a side note. Well documented Lincoln thought the differences between the races irreconcilable and wanted to send all the blacks he freed back to Africa. So by that logic all statues of him are "problematic" and must come down. Problematic is just another latest buzzword mindless NPC drones like you have gobbled up from your leftist media overlords. Just another word for "it's white and we must remove it." It's as hilarious as Black Lives Matter retards tearing down Churchill statues in England :lol: Not that i'm a fan of that drunken war criminal but it's still our history.

2. You've touched on it! I don't care as much about statues of Frederick Douglas. He does not represent my people, my culture or my country. Like it or not this country was forged by white European men. Every county in history was forged, fought for, gained, earned etc with the blood sweat and tears of a nation of people fighting other nations for control. I won't apologize for our ancestors being better at it than everyone else. Sorry that our pastime of brutally conquering and occupying other peoples lands interrupted the "native" american's pastime of brutally occupying, killing and taking the lands of their neighboring tribes :lol: :roll:

3. You're out of your mind if you think that in this day and age white history is not under attack in all of the educational system, all the media, and all the universities. I was in college over 10 years ago and it was horrid. Everything boiled down to white bad everything else good hurr durr. I can't even imagine how bad it is now 12-15 years later.

4. I do feel threatened as would you if you weren't such a self hating delusional leftist. But I assure you I've never been more clear headed in my life. The fact the idea that one would be more familiar with famous historical figures/scientists/philosophers of their own race, culture etc is "problematic" to you... well that really just says it all. You have fun being delusional about what's going on in the world and hating yourself up in Canada if you live there like Tflock. I will be somewhat south of you being jealous of your much more mild summers. :P

TFlock wrote:I doubt you’ll get a response to that. Kop is racist to the core haha

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
KingOfPancrase

Postby willmma » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:08 pm

So the orange man wants to delay the election?

willmma
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019, July 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019, Nov 2019, May 2020, June 2020, July 2020

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:22 pm

KingOfPancrase

Postby TFlock » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:53 pm

I’m glad my comment inspired you to respond KOP :lol:

I’ll take my cooler winters here in Vancouver with lots of rain rather than civil unrest, no health care, guns everywhere and covid ravaging the country :nerd:

Spoiler:
Forgot to mention the lunatic president that wants to cancel the election or challenge it in court just to delay his inevitable demise and imprisonment. How can his supporters be so dumb that they don’t see this?
ImageImage
Spoiler:

TFlock
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Survivor

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:35 pm

TFlock wrote:I’m glad my comment inspired you to respond KOP :lol:

I’ll take my cooler winters here in Vancouver with lots of rain rather than civil unrest, no health care, guns everywhere and covid ravaging the country :nerd:

Spoiler:
Forgot to mention the lunatic president that wants to cancel the election or challenge it in court just to delay his inevitable demise and imprisonment. How can his supporters be so dumb that they don’t see this?

:roll: Never said anything about cancelling it. He raised a valid concern about widespread mail in voter fraud. If you don't think the the powers that be aren't going to pull out all the stops this time around you're delusional. If we can stand in lines with masks on to go to the store, we can do the same to vote.

Why are you making me defend Trump? :| I need Donny to hurry up with that second stimulus check before he's voted out of office. I'll put that 1200 to better use than anything he did during his 4 years of wasted time.

You're a sissy man for being scared of guns. I recommend less soy

Spoiler:
I really do like forests, mountains, rain etc. Vancouver sounds nice.
KingOfPancrase

Postby PBells » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:49 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:If you don't think the the powers that be aren't going to pull out all the stops this time around you're delusional.

They couldn't even win the "rigged" election of 2016, I don't have faith in them to pull off anything. :lol:
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion (x2)

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:59 pm

PBells wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:If you don't think the the powers that be aren't going to pull out all the stops this time around you're delusional.

They couldn't even win the "rigged" election of 2016, I don't have faith in them to pull off anything. :lol:

Why do you think they are pushing so hard for mail in voting?
KingOfPancrase

Postby PBells » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:04 pm

Because social distancing might be difficult and/or impractical at many polling places especially if there’s record turnout?

My understanding is that mail-in voting is just expanded absentee voting and vetted the same way.
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion (x2)

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion