Close
Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby Shuck » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:17 pm

bwawm wrote:
TFlock wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Image

Trump and Epstein were good buddies so shouldn’t he be up there too? Can’t wait to hear what comes out about Trump :lol:


Anonymous released records listing Trump's legal defenses against sexual assault against minors.

Pretty crazy how desperate some of these partisans are....Joe is creepy/leftist therefore a child molester. Trump jokes about banging his daughter, grabbing chicks by the pussy and has ACTUAL ties to a massive pedo but nothing to see there.

:roll: deciding one of these parties is 'good' while the other is 'bad' immediately makes you a jackass imo

edit: not claiming the anonymous leak is valid/real just pointing out how directional some of these conspiracists are....'ask questions..but only about the other side/'s narrative'

pedo stuff, cancel culture, rich guys having pernicious alterior motives-they always look at it from a stance outward. Trump and Gates are both rich dudes but only one is actively trying to control the human race while the other is defender of the righteous :?: Cancel culture is bad when it happens to a redneck but its good when it happens to black athelets, liberals, or people who aren't 'patriotic' enough :shock: Google 'democrat pedophile' and you get a bunch of accusations...google 'republican pedophile' and you get Mark Foley and somehow the left is the pedo party :-?

I'm not saying I stand with dems on any of these issues but what ever happened to conspiracy theorists assuming EVERYONE was the 'they' and knowing that parties are an illusion? The good ol fashioned way! Seems like a lot of the conspiracy folks are super party driven these days....not too different from anything else tho I suppose


you make some very valid points & I will admit that I caught myself blindly leaning to one direction

wts if any sane person looks over the biden footage regarding his interaction with children & believes thats its just a creepy old man being creepy then one isn't connecting the obvious dots

could Trump be putting on a show & be connected to all these elites behind the curtains? he would have to be one hell of an actor but sure it is very possible.. not sure what to believe anymore, is he fighting some behind the scenes war vs the elites, cracking down on the pedophile rings or is this all just an illusion & they are two heads to the same snake.. idk

but it goes both ways, if you're going to call out the Trump supporters for blindly following then you should be doing the same w/the Biden & Hillary supporters.. never once heard a Lefty Link put that Crook Hillary on blast or call out Biden..

anyway clearly we are pawns playing their game.. ps. the virus is a fuckn hoax, made up bs #s, actual death rate at or less than the flu & the world is flipped on its head & every acts like it makes sense.. twilight zone makes more sense
Magatron Makn Link Great Again

03/09' BBelt Account - Partially Deleted because Shucky always speaks the Truth, Even when I Lie - :hand:

Quake is Coming :thunder: :skullmad:

Image
User avatar
Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:35 pm
Location: TriggyWhore2025 Head :)
Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017, 2018, 2019

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby TFlock » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:44 pm

Shuck - comparing Biden’s videos of playing with children or whatever you want to call it to Trump is laughable though. I’ve made this point before but you ignored it. If Biden is a pedophile why would he blatantly show this on camera? He’s a religious, married man with no track record of anything close to Trump. Trump cheats on his wives with porn stars and pays them off to keep quiet then denies it all when there is blatant proof of it (the cheques signed). Just wait for Michael Cohen’s book :lol: There was even accusers saying that Trump and Epstein raped her.

https://www.courthousenews.com/rape-all ... nst-trump/

What do you have on Biden? I’ve also posted some links for you but you ignored them and never responded.

Trump was friends with Epstein. Connect the dots.

Why won’t trump show his taxes? Why won’t trump show his marks from university when he says he was at the top of his class? All lies.

Anyone that supports this guy is BLIND.
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby Shuck » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:54 pm

TFlock wrote:Shuck - comparing Biden’s videos of playing with children or whatever you want to call it to Trump is laughable though. I’ve made this point before but you ignored it. If Biden is a pedophile why would he blatantly show this on camera? He’s a religious, married man with no track record of anything close to Trump. Trump cheats on his wives with porn stars and pays them off to keep quiet then denies it all when there is blatant proof of it (the cheques signed). Just wait for Michael Cohen’s book :lol: There was even accusers saying that Trump and Epstein raped her.

https://www.courthousenews.com/rape-all ... nst-trump/

What do you have on Biden? I’ve also posted some links for you but you ignored them and never responded.

Trump was friends with Epstein. Connect the dots.

Why won’t trump show his taxes? Why won’t trump show his marks from university when he says he was at the top of his class? All lies.

Anyone that supports this guy is BLIND.


A. Im sure he cheated on his wife like the majority of men in power do.. or men in general
B. Im sure he didn't fully pay Taxes to the Govt

If you compare those two things to Hillary's rap sheet then Trump would be considered a modern day Saint

Show me proof that he fondles little girls like Biden has on numerous occassions & I will also say that Im sure he is a pedophile just like Biden

Your bias is blindly obvious. You never once called out Hillary for her History of being a Crook & you looked at the countless vidoes of Biden touching girls & chalked it up to just an old man being an old man or religious reasons.. & you wonder why I say that you are Compromised
Magatron Makn Link Great Again

03/09' BBelt Account - Partially Deleted because Shucky always speaks the Truth, Even when I Lie - :hand:

Quake is Coming :thunder: :skullmad:

Image
User avatar
Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:35 pm
Location: TriggyWhore2025 Head :)
Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017, 2018, 2019

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby TFlock » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:45 pm

Shuck wrote:
TFlock wrote:Shuck - comparing Biden’s videos of playing with children or whatever you want to call it to Trump is laughable though. I’ve made this point before but you ignored it. If Biden is a pedophile why would he blatantly show this on camera? He’s a religious, married man with no track record of anything close to Trump. Trump cheats on his wives with porn stars and pays them off to keep quiet then denies it all when there is blatant proof of it (the cheques signed). Just wait for Michael Cohen’s book :lol: There was even accusers saying that Trump and Epstein raped her.

https://www.courthousenews.com/rape-all ... nst-trump/

What do you have on Biden? I’ve also posted some links for you but you ignored them and never responded.

Trump was friends with Epstein. Connect the dots.

Why won’t trump show his taxes? Why won’t trump show his marks from university when he says he was at the top of his class? All lies.

Anyone that supports this guy is BLIND.


A. Im sure he cheated on his wife like the majority of men in power do.. or men in general
B. Im sure he didn't fully pay Taxes to the Govt

If you compare those two things to Hillary's rap sheet then Trump would be considered a modern day Saint

Show me proof that he fondles little girls like Biden has on numerous occassions & I will also say that Im sure he is a pedophile just like Biden

Your bias is blindly obvious. You never once called out Hillary for her History of being a Crook & you looked at the countless vidoes of Biden touching girls & chalked it up to just an old man being an old man or religious reasons.. & you wonder why I say that you are Compromised

I never really followed American politics until this piece of trash was elected. I don’t know much about Hillary’s so called rap sheet that you refer to. I base my political judgments on the character, honesty and leadership qualities of a politician, not the party affiliation. Trump fails miserably in all of those categories. If you can’t see that you’re blind and you’re the one that’s been compromised. You’re a virus denier so you’re out of touch. This virus wipes out nursing homes. I have a grandmother that I can’t go visit because of the virus.

I said if Biden was a pedophile why would he do it publicly when he knows he’s being filmed and people are watching? You haven’t answered that.

ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby TFlock » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:52 pm

Shuck - why won’t trump release his taxes or his marks from university that he claims he was at the top of his class?

Answer - he’s a fraud and you’ve been fooled
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby Shuck » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:50 am

TFlock wrote:
Shuck wrote:
TFlock wrote:Shuck - comparing Biden’s videos of playing with children or whatever you want to call it to Trump is laughable though. I’ve made this point before but you ignored it. If Biden is a pedophile why would he blatantly show this on camera? He’s a religious, married man with no track record of anything close to Trump. Trump cheats on his wives with porn stars and pays them off to keep quiet then denies it all when there is blatant proof of it (the cheques signed). Just wait for Michael Cohen’s book :lol: There was even accusers saying that Trump and Epstein raped her.

https://www.courthousenews.com/rape-all ... nst-trump/

What do you have on Biden? I’ve also posted some links for you but you ignored them and never responded.

Trump was friends with Epstein. Connect the dots.

Why won’t trump show his taxes? Why won’t trump show his marks from university when he says he was at the top of his class? All lies.

Anyone that supports this guy is BLIND.


A. Im sure he cheated on his wife like the majority of men in power do.. or men in general
B. Im sure he didn't fully pay Taxes to the Govt

If you compare those two things to Hillary's rap sheet then Trump would be considered a modern day Saint

Show me proof that he fondles little girls like Biden has on numerous occassions & I will also say that Im sure he is a pedophile just like Biden

Your bias is blindly obvious. You never once called out Hillary for her History of being a Crook & you looked at the countless vidoes of Biden touching girls & chalked it up to just an old man being an old man or religious reasons.. & you wonder why I say that you are Compromised

I never really followed American politics until this piece of trash was elected. I don’t know much about Hillary’s so called rap sheet that you refer to. I base my political judgments on the character, honesty and leadership qualities of a politician, not the party affiliation. Trump fails miserably in all of those categories. If you can’t see that you’re blind and you’re the one that’s been compromised. You’re a virus denier so you’re out of touch. This virus wipes out nursing homes. I have a grandmother that I can’t go visit because of the virus.

I said if Biden was a pedophile why would he do it publicly when he knows he’s being filmed and people are watching? You haven’t answered that.



lol, so you now just started following us politics when trump came into office? so that is your excuse for turning a blind eye to hillary's rap sheet lmao & you expect us to believe that nonsense? stopp you arent fooling anyone flocka

Did you seriously just mention honesty, chracter & leadership & that is why you blindly support the left? again, LMAO

You have been fooled about the virus just like you've been fooled about your political views

Regarding Biden I did answer your foolish question. Anyone sick enough to touch little girls can be sick enough to do it while others are looking. why do serial killers leave clues? do you want to begin to analyze the reasoning behind what the deranged do? knock your socks off

GL getting a hard on regarding Trump not paying Taxes & turning a blind eye to Pedophilia, nice to see you got your priorities in place :tup: :tup:
Magatron Makn Link Great Again

03/09' BBelt Account - Partially Deleted because Shucky always speaks the Truth, Even when I Lie - :hand:

Quake is Coming :thunder: :skullmad:

Image
User avatar
Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:35 pm
Location: TriggyWhore2025 Head :)
Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017, 2018, 2019

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby TFlock » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:43 am

You didn’t read the article accusing trump of raping a child. You didn’t watch the trump video. You just ignore anything that I post if it doesn’t fit your agenda. It’s happened many times. What are your thoughts on trumps nieces book? She’s making it all up just to make some money?
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby willmma » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:52 pm

TFlock wrote:You didn’t read the article accusing trump of raping a child. You didn’t watch the trump video. You just ignore anything that I post if it doesn’t fit your agenda. It’s happened many times. What are your thoughts on trumps nieces book? She’s making it all up just to make some money?



This is the Shuck modus operandi - if you say something that proves him wrong, he pretends like you didn't say it.

Shucky never won an argument in real life and never lost an argument in his mind.
User avatar
willmma
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6817
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:07 pm
Location: Go Leafs!
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019, July 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019, Nov 2019, May 2020, June 2020, July 2020

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby MiniMan » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:36 pm

TFlock wrote:Shuck - why won’t trump release his taxes or his marks from university that he claims he was at the top of his class?

Answer - he’s a fraud and you’ve been fooled


Sorry Duval, but you’re wrong.

Zero people were fooled into believing Trump was top of his class.
Last edited by MiniMan on Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
**MMALinker Members' Own Fight Videos**
http://mmalinker.com/forum/mmalinker-members-own-fight-videos-t118417.html

Image
MIDGET STOMPED
:duvalfan, taipeimma, Mikal, username78, 604warrior, beast775
User avatar
MiniMan
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4164
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:45 pm
Location: Lilliput
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby bwawm » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:27 pm

Shuck wrote:
bwawm wrote:
TFlock wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Image

Trump and Epstein were good buddies so shouldn’t he be up there too? Can’t wait to hear what comes out about Trump :lol:


Anonymous released records listing Trump's legal defenses against sexual assault against minors.

Pretty crazy how desperate some of these partisans are....Joe is creepy/leftist therefore a child molester. Trump jokes about banging his daughter, grabbing chicks by the pussy and has ACTUAL ties to a massive pedo but nothing to see there.

:roll: deciding one of these parties is 'good' while the other is 'bad' immediately makes you a jackass imo

edit: not claiming the anonymous leak is valid/real just pointing out how directional some of these conspiracists are....'ask questions..but only about the other side/'s narrative'

pedo stuff, cancel culture, rich guys having pernicious alterior motives-they always look at it from a stance outward. Trump and Gates are both rich dudes but only one is actively trying to control the human race while the other is defender of the righteous :?: Cancel culture is bad when it happens to a redneck but its good when it happens to black athelets, liberals, or people who aren't 'patriotic' enough :shock: Google 'democrat pedophile' and you get a bunch of accusations...google 'republican pedophile' and you get Mark Foley and somehow the left is the pedo party :-?

I'm not saying I stand with dems on any of these issues but what ever happened to conspiracy theorists assuming EVERYONE was the 'they' and knowing that parties are an illusion? The good ol fashioned way! Seems like a lot of the conspiracy folks are super party driven these days....not too different from anything else tho I suppose


you make some very valid points & I will admit that I caught myself blindly leaning to one direction

wts if any sane person looks over the biden footage regarding his interaction with children & believes thats its just a creepy old man being creepy then one isn't connecting the obvious dots

could Trump be putting on a show & be connected to all these elites behind the curtains? he would have to be one hell of an actor but sure it is very possible.. not sure what to believe anymore, is he fighting some behind the scenes war vs the elites, cracking down on the pedophile rings or is this all just an illusion & they are two heads to the same snake.. idk

but it goes both ways, if you're going to call out the Trump supporters for blindly following then you should be doing the same w/the Biden & Hillary supporters.. never once heard a Lefty Link put that Crook Hillary on blast or call out Biden..

anyway clearly we are pawns playing their game.. ps. the virus is a fuckn hoax, made up bs #s, actual death rate at or less than the flu & the world is flipped on its head & every acts like it makes sense.. twilight zone makes more sense


Well it depends who you call a lefty...if you're calling me a leftie, and care to go back in this thread (I sure as fuck don't), I think you will find me talking plenty of shit about Biden and the establishment that is aggressively trying to force him down their parties throat. If you're calling MSNBC a leftie than I totally agree...can't speak to much else but I think people will take anything over 4 more years of Trump which is a dangerous place to be and likely how we ended up with Trump in the first place.

Having said that, and considering how creepy Joe is, 'whose the bigger pedo' isn't really a game Trump is likely to win.

Here, look at these public court documents:

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/45 ... e-v-trump/

That is some horrible shit right there. Do we have anything similar for Biden?
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4822
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:20 am

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby willmma » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:10 pm

bwawm wrote:Well it depends who you call a lefty...if you're calling me a leftie, and care to go back in this thread (I sure as fuck don't), I think you will find me talking plenty of shit about Biden and the establishment that is aggressively trying to force him down their parties throat. If you're calling MSNBC a leftie than I totally agree...can't speak to much else but I think people will take anything over 4 more years of Trump which is a dangerous place to be and likely how we ended up with Trump in the first place.

Having said that, and considering how creepy Joe is, 'whose the bigger pedo' isn't really a game Trump is likely to win.

Here, look at these public court documents:

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/45 ... e-v-trump/

That is some horrible shit right there. Do we have anything similar for Biden?



I expect Shuck will only read the green parts.
User avatar
willmma
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6817
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:07 pm
Location: Go Leafs!
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019, July 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019, Nov 2019, May 2020, June 2020, July 2020

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby TFlock » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:43 pm

Maybe they can impeach the fucker again?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... -his-list/

Let me guess Shuck - it’s fake news because it’s the Washington Post?

The American ambassador to Britain, Robert Wood Johnson IV, told multiple colleagues in February 2018 that President Trump had asked him to see if the British government could help steer the world-famous and lucrative British Open golf tournament to the Trump Turnberry resort in Scotland, according to three people with knowledge of the episode.
The ambassador’s deputy, Lewis A. Lukens, advised him not to do it, warning that it would be an unethical use of the presidency for private gain, these people said. But Mr. Johnson apparently felt pressured to try. A few weeks later, he raised the idea of Turnberry playing host to the Open with the secretary of state for Scotland, David Mundell.


What in the actual fuck kind of world are we living in where millions of people support this piece of trash?
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby TFlock » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:48 pm

MiniMan wrote:
TFlock wrote:Shuck - why won’t trump release his taxes or his marks from university that he claims he was at the top of his class?

Answer - he’s a fraud and you’ve been fooled


Sorry Duval, but you’re wrong.

Zero people were fooled into believing Trump was top of his class.

But his supporters use his twitter feed as their main news source so there’s gotta be millions that believe this :smile:
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:48 am

Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18553
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby TFlock » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:08 am

Image

Waiting for your Biden dirt Shuck... at least give me a rational defence for all of Trump’s crimes and allegations instead of trying to compare to others.
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users