Close
Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DreadLobster » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:06 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
PBells wrote:Service issues are usually the result of greedy business owners and/or incompetent management. The person at the ticket counter doesn’t run the train and wait staff don’t cook food.

Karenism tends to be the result of stupidity and impotent anger. Miserable people bullying those who can’t fight back lest they risk their job. The calling police thing is a separate issue and I’m inclined to believe that anything California does is retarded and not worth paying attention to.

Saying “Karen” is racist just seems like virtue-signaling to me

I never virtue signal. I used to find the Karen meme hilarious as a cop. Shit most cop pages started posting it before I even knew about "Karen". But dig a little deeper and it's certainly anti-white drivel.

For the life of me I can’t understand how you’re not embarrassed to display such a double standard. Page after page of you calling people out for accusing people of racism only to turn around and say the real racism is people making fun of women who call the cops on people for bullshit reasons. Us white people have it so rough :lol:
RIP The Maniac

DreadLobster
Role Model

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:04 pm

DreadLobster wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
PBells wrote:Service issues are usually the result of greedy business owners and/or incompetent management. The person at the ticket counter doesn’t run the train and wait staff don’t cook food.

Karenism tends to be the result of stupidity and impotent anger. Miserable people bullying those who can’t fight back lest they risk their job. The calling police thing is a separate issue and I’m inclined to believe that anything California does is retarded and not worth paying attention to.

Saying “Karen” is racist just seems like virtue-signaling to me

I never virtue signal. I used to find the Karen meme hilarious as a cop. Shit most cop pages started posting it before I even knew about "Karen". But dig a little deeper and it's certainly anti-white drivel.

For the life of me I can’t understand how you’re not embarrassed to display such a double standard. Page after page of you calling people out for accusing people of racism only to turn around and say the real racism is people making fun of women who call the cops on people for bullshit reasons. Us white people have it so rough :lol:

No double standard in calling out ignorance and a false narrative. There is systemic racism in the United States...against Whites.
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:17 pm

KingOfPancrase

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:35 pm

KingOfPancrase

Postby willmma » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:17 pm

Wow. Police can be really dumb sometime

The homeless man is facing 7 years in prison after that incident.
willmma
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019, July 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019, Nov 2019, May 2020, June 2020, July 2020

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:48 pm

willmma wrote:Wow. Police can be really dumb sometime

My bullshit senses are tingling. How is he facing 7 years in prison for an interfering with public duties /at most resisting arrest charge? Unless there is a part I missed where he struck an officer...

My guess is he was soliciting, trespassing, trying to ride the train for free etc. etc. etc. So the police have every right to detain him and remove him in that case.

As far as fat black boy giving him the business...seemed a tad early to me. But at the same time he went to use open hand controls to restrain the suspect and the guy smacked his hand away. Any use of force continuum shows that it's now time for closed hand controls(STRIKES) or taser. Should have tried the taser first probably. My other criticism would be it seemed very hard for these cops to simply take him down and handcuff him. I was like wtf are you guys waiting for. A good body slam and handcuffing would have solved it. Fuck that OC spray :lol: just ends up getting on you too and then you're miserable the rest of the shift.

Other than that...they were doing their jobs assuming they had a reason to detain/remove him (which 99% of the time they do).
KingOfPancrase

Postby willmma » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:12 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:

My bullshit senses are tingling. How is he facing 7 years in prison for an interfering with public duties /at most resisting arrest charge? Unless there is a part I missed where he struck an officer...

My guess is he was soliciting, trespassing, trying to ride the train for free etc. etc. etc. So the police have every right to detain him and remove him in that case.

As far as fat black boy giving him the business...seemed a tad early to me. But at the same time he went to use open hand controls to restrain the suspect and the guy smacked his hand away. Any use of force continuum shows that it's now time for closed hand controls(STRIKES) or taser. Should have tried the taser first probably. My other criticism would be it seemed very hard for these cops to simply take him down and handcuff him. I was like wtf are you guys waiting for. A good body slam and handcuffing would have solved it. Fuck that OC spray :lol: just ends up getting on you too and then you're miserable the rest of the shift.

Other than that...they were doing their jobs assuming they had a reason to detain/remove him (which 99% of the time they do).

They probably could have handled the situation better - and found ways to deescalate the situation.

According to this article
https://www.thecity.nyc/2020/7/14/21324 ... tan-subway

The were not happy he was taking up "more than one seat" They asked him to leave, so he moved to another car. They followed him and the rest is on video.

The seven years are apparently for assault, because while he was being punched, pepper sprayed, trashed and handcuffed he kicked the officer's hand. The officer's hand hurts now.

Dude, I am so glad I don't live in a place where you are a cop.
willmma

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:32 pm

willmma wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:

They probably could have handled the situation better - and found ways to deescalate the situation.

According to this article
https://www.thecity.nyc/2020/7/14/21324 ... tan-subway

The were not happy he was taking up "more than one seat" They asked him to leave, so he moved to another car. They followed him and the rest is on video.

The seven years are apparently for assault, because while he was being punched, pepper sprayed, trashed and handcuffed he kicked the officer's hand. The officer's hand hurts now.

Dry your tears woman. Most use of force policies across the country are very similar. I tried to give you an educated opinion on use of force from someone with experience. No need to make it a personal attack on me. As far as the assault on the guys "hand" pretty sure that will be dropped down to misdemeanor assault . EDIT I read your article btw and the very next link is to an article titled "DA VANCE DROPS ASSAULT CHARGES AGAINST MAN PUNCHED BY POLICE ON SUBWAY." So it has already been resolved. Only reason the guy was charged is because he was white lol. If the cop had been white and the guy black then no charges would have been filed and at the very least the officer would be under investigation if not outright fired. #Blackprivlege.

I'm not sure NYPD laws on detaining/trespassing someone occupying 2 seats. But it's pretty chicken shit especially if the train is almost empty.

However NYPD didn't comment in your article so I'm not sold either way on that was the sole reason they detained him/asked him to leave. We only have what the article is saying is the reason.

On a final note. Even if you feel you are 100% right it is in your best interest to comply with the officers. If you're arrested you'll have your day in court. If not you can always file a complaint on the officer(s) ...with body cams it's hard to hide misconduct.
KingOfPancrase

Postby willmma » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:36 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
willmma wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Should have tried the taser first probably. My other criticism would be it seemed very hard for these cops to simply take him down and handcuff him. I was like wtf are you guys waiting for. A good body slam and handcuffing would have solved it.

Dry your tears woman. Most use of force policies across the country are very similar. I tried to give you an educated opinion on use of force from someone with experience. No need to make it a personal attack on me.

I didn't mean that to be an attack, I was just responding to your comment

KingOfPancrase wrote:
As far as the assault on the guys "hand" pretty sure that will be dropped down to misdemeanor assault . EDIT I read your article btw and the very next link is to an article titled "DA VANCE DROPS ASSAULT CHARGES AGAINST MAN PUNCHED BY POLICE ON SUBWAY." So it has already been resolved. Only reason the guy was charged is because he was white lol. If the cop had been white and the guy black then no charges would have been filed and at the very least the officer would be under investigation if not outright fired. #Blackprivlege.

I'm glad the charges were dropped.

KingOfPancrase wrote:
I'm not sure NYPD laws on detaining/trespassing someone occupying 2 seats. But it's pretty chicken shit especially if the train is almost empty.

However NYPD didn't comment in your article so I'm not sold either way on that was the sole reason they detained him/asked him to leave. We only have what the article is saying is the reason.

On a final note. Even if you feel you are 100% right it is in your best interest to comply with the officers. If you're arrested you'll have your day in court. If not you can always file a complaint on the officer(s) ...with body cams it's hard to hide misconduct.

Yes, the homeless man should have complied.
But the beating he took was quite excessive.
willmma

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:41 pm

willmma wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
willmma wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Should have tried the taser first probably. My other criticism would be it seemed very hard for these cops to simply take him down and handcuff him. I was like wtf are you guys waiting for. A good body slam and handcuffing would have solved it.

Dry your tears woman. Most use of force policies across the country are very similar. I tried to give you an educated opinion on use of force from someone with experience. No need to make it a personal attack on me.

I didn't mean that to be an attack, I was just responding to your comment

KingOfPancrase wrote:
As far as the assault on the guys "hand" pretty sure that will be dropped down to misdemeanor assault . EDIT I read your article btw and the very next link is to an article titled "DA VANCE DROPS ASSAULT CHARGES AGAINST MAN PUNCHED BY POLICE ON SUBWAY." So it has already been resolved. Only reason the guy was charged is because he was white lol. If the cop had been white and the guy black then no charges would have been filed and at the very least the officer would be under investigation if not outright fired. #Blackprivlege.

I'm glad the charges were dropped.

KingOfPancrase wrote:

Yes, the homeless man should have complied.
But the beating he took was quite excessive.

I understand the perspective of you and most of the public viewing it that it's excessive. It looks bad to the untrained/uninformed eye don't get me wrong.

But let's assume they had a legit reason for detaining/removing him. Told the guy to leave a few times. He didn't. Tried open hand controls (grabbing him) he resisted. At that point closed hand controls(strikes) are justified by 99% of police departments. He tried verbals commands. Nope. He tried open hand controls. Nope. We're steadily climbing the use of force ladder/continuum. At this point it's taser or strikes. Put yourself in the officers shoes. You have a legit reason for removing him and verbal commands/ open hand is not working. The guy is actively swatting your hands down and resisting. How do you proceed?

Me personally I'll step back and try the taser. If that doesn't work we're going hands on. And i'm going to strike you until you feel like getting handcuffed.

I would usually tell people I thought were going to resist/be a problem the following:

"Say dude you're under arrest. I SHALL handcuff you. If you resist I'm going to kick your ass until I handcuff you. If I can't do it myself 10 people dressed just like me will show up and we will all kick your ass together until you are arrested. If we have to stop by the hospital on the way to jail then that's on you and you will still go to jail. Or we can just skip all that and you can turn around and let me handcuff you. You choose!"

99% of the time they see the light and further incident is avoided.

There's always that 1% that will abandon reason for madness and usually say something like "fuck you bossman I don't care I'll still beat your ass."

That's when I get the biggest shit eating grin on my face and say something to the effect of "About time I've been looking for you all day!"

That usually puts fear in them or at least throws them off when they see the officer isn't afraid to go hands on.

It's mostly a psychological game. Who's going to blink first.
KingOfPancrase

Postby MiniMan » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:22 am

I’m much happier with the slaps rather than taser. Also, the video highlighting the ‘strangle’ just looked like a strategic control, no actual squeezing on the throat.
**MMALinker Members' Own Fight Videos**
http://mmalinker.com/forum/mmalinker-members-own-fight-videos-t118417.html

MIDGET STOMPED
:duvalfan, taipeimma, Mikal, username78, 604warrior, beast775
MiniMan
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby bwawm » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:09 pm

TFlock wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Image

Trump and Epstein were good buddies so shouldn’t he be up there too? Can’t wait to hear what comes out about Trump :lol:

Anonymous released records listing Trump's legal defenses against sexual assault against minors.

Pretty crazy how desperate some of these partisans are....Joe is creepy/leftist therefore a child molester. Trump jokes about banging his daughter, grabbing chicks by the pussy and has ACTUAL ties to a massive pedo but nothing to see there.

:roll: deciding one of these parties is 'good' while the other is 'bad' immediately makes you a jackass imo

edit: not claiming the anonymous leak is valid/real just pointing out how directional some of these conspiracists are....'ask questions..but only about the other side/'s narrative'

pedo stuff, cancel culture, rich guys having pernicious alterior motives-they always look at it from a stance outward. Trump and Gates are both rich dudes but only one is actively trying to control the human race while the other is defender of the righteous :?: Cancel culture is bad when it happens to a redneck but its good when it happens to black athelets, liberals, or people who aren't 'patriotic' enough :shock: Google 'democrat pedophile' and you get a bunch of accusations...google 'republican pedophile' and you get Mark Foley and somehow the left is the pedo party :-?

I'm not saying I stand with dems on any of these issues but what ever happened to conspiracy theorists assuming EVERYONE was the 'they' and knowing that parties are an illusion? The good ol fashioned way! Seems like a lot of the conspiracy folks are super party driven these days....not too different from anything else tho I suppose
Last edited by bwawm on Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby philphan » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:51 am

I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Daniel Cormier, Vicente Luque, Pedro Munhoz, Youssef Zalal,

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
World Champion
World Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar & Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017, Jan/Feb 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x2)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019, Feb 2020

Postby TFlock » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:04 pm

philphan wrote:Image

What a fucken idiot. 4.5 months late... He realized his anti mask/ virus denier approach wasn’t working (look at his poll numbers and the amount of his colleagues going against him) so he changes the tune :lol:

No wonder nobody wants Americans to come to their countries. He politicized it and made it out that anyone wearing a mask was a Liberal so none of his supporters would wear a mask and the virus exploded. I go to Costco here in Canada and 90% of people wear masks and it’s been that way since March. I wear one at grocery stores out of respect to everyone else that wears one. When I see someone who isn’t wearing one when I’m wearing one I think “why the fuck can’t you wear a mask too dude?”

I also don’t want my workplace to get shut down again so I try to do my part.

Wear a fucking mask people. It has nothing to do with your freedom :-D
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:

TFlock

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby TFlock » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:12 pm

bwawm wrote:
TFlock wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Image

Trump and Epstein were good buddies so shouldn’t he be up there too? Can’t wait to hear what comes out about Trump :lol:

Anonymous released records listing Trump's legal defenses against sexual assault against minors.

Pretty crazy how desperate some of these partisans are....Joe is creepy/leftist therefore a child molester. Trump jokes about banging his daughter, grabbing chicks by the pussy and has ACTUAL ties to a massive pedo but nothing to see there.

:roll: deciding one of these parties is 'good' while the other is 'bad' immediately makes you a jackass imo

edit: not claiming the anonymous leak is valid/real just pointing out how directional some of these conspiracists are....'ask questions..but only about the other side/'s narrative'

pedo stuff, cancel culture, rich guys having pernicious alterior motives-they always look at it from a stance outward. Trump and Gates are both rich dudes but only one is actively trying to control the human race while the other is defender of the righteous :?: Cancel culture is bad when it happens to a redneck but its good when it happens to black athelets, liberals, or people who aren't 'patriotic' enough :shock: Google 'democrat pedophile' and you get a bunch of accusations...google 'republican pedophile' and you get Mark Foley and somehow the left is the pedo party :-?

I'm not saying I stand with dems on any of these issues but what ever happened to conspiracy theorists assuming EVERYONE was the 'they' and knowing that parties are an illusion? The good ol fashioned way! Seems like a lot of the conspiracy folks are super party driven these days....not too different from anything else tho I suppose

I agree. The internet is a poisonous place full of misinformation. Political bias now controls most people’s thoughts rather than rationality. :shock:
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:

TFlock

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion