Close
Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:01 am

PBells wrote:^ People are still worried about that?!

Why wouldn't we be? Seeing as most of these nut jobs running for the democrat nomination are all about it.... Are you really that naive?
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9469
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:22 am

What you guys fail to realize about politics is that we live in a metaphysical realm, nothing manifests in this realm without extreme energy release, blood letting and sacrifice. Politics are just an illusion used to trick the masses into giving away their divine power, once you "cast" your vote you give your power away. Real change comes with unity and clarity, as long as people stay divided your futile dem or repub vote don't mean shit. Its like choosing from 2 ply toilet paper and 2 ply toilet paper. Why do you think every fucking visionary leader in history has been assassinated even EAZY-E!
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18316
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby PBells » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:32 am

KingOfPancrase wrote:Why wouldn't we be? Seeing as most of these nut jobs running for the democrat nomination are all about it.... Are you really that naive?


Yeah, these circus Democrats who have no chance in hell of being elected are such a big threat. :lol:

You understand the balance of power and who is in power, right?
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 41285
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:02 am

PBells wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Why wouldn't we be? Seeing as most of these nut jobs running for the democrat nomination are all about it.... Are you really that naive?


Yeah, these circus Democrats who have no chance in hell of being elected are such a big threat. :lol:

You understand the balance of power and who is in power, right?

Trump will be our last president sig bet?
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18316
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby PBells » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:06 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
PBells wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Why wouldn't we be? Seeing as most of these nut jobs running for the democrat nomination are all about it.... Are you really that naive?


Yeah, these circus Democrats who have no chance in hell of being elected are such a big threat. :lol:

You understand the balance of power and who is in power, right?

Trump will be our last president sig bet?


How about avatar, sig, accolade, name, and name-color bet?
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 41285
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby willmma » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:49 am

PBells wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
PBells wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Why wouldn't we be? Seeing as most of these nut jobs running for the democrat nomination are all about it.... Are you really that naive?


Yeah, these circus Democrats who have no chance in hell of being elected are such a big threat. :lol:

You understand the balance of power and who is in power, right?

Trump will be our last president sig bet?


How about avatar, sig, accolade, name, and name-color bet?


It could take 5 years to settle who wins this bet. :holy sh*t:
User avatar
willmma
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6670
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:07 pm
Location: Go Leafs!
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019, Nov 2019

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby PBells » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:30 am

willmma wrote:It could take 5 years to settle who wins this bet. :holy sh*t:


I play the long game. 8)

I'll also give KOP a crack at all of those if guns are banned/confiscated or if ownership is massively, negatively impacted during Trump's term either now or between 2020-2024. :nerd:
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 41285
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby bwawm » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:41 pm

PBells wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Why wouldn't we be? Seeing as most of these nut jobs running for the democrat nomination are all about it.... Are you really that naive?


Yeah, these circus Democrats who have no chance in hell of being elected are such a big threat. :lol:

You understand the balance of power and who is in power, right?


No. The answer is no.
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4810
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:20 am

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:06 pm

guys.... i dont know if I wonna cringe, or what's going on. ... but I am cringing..
Τίποτα
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5936
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:47 pm

PBells wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Why wouldn't we be? Seeing as most of these nut jobs running for the democrat nomination are all about it.... Are you really that naive?


Yeah, these circus Democrats who have no chance in hell of being elected are such a big threat. :lol:

You understand the balance of power and who is in power, right?


Naivety confirmed. You clearly fail to realize how fast things can and are changing. Bernie Sanders is considered a moderate now where 4 years ago he was the radical left candidate.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9469
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby PBells » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:33 pm

Paranoia confirmed. Nothing's happening to gun rights while the GOP has the presidency, Senate, majority of state governance, and (most importantly) the Supreme Court. And all the marginally Democratic House has been able to do is draft joke bills that go nowhere and get laughed out of Congress. :lol: They had their chance in the midterm elections but failed pretty spectacularly.

Despite what the fearmongering blogs and lunatic-fringe websites want you to believe (in exchange for your precious clicks, of course), Liberalism has been steadily losing popularity since 2016 on. These candidates aren't popular with independents or even Democrats! The Bernie Bros of 2016 are too disenfranchised to give him the same momentum. The Left has no platform and no viable candidates.

#Trump2020
#KAG
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 41285
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:38 pm

PBells wrote:Paranoia confirmed. Nothing's happening to gun rights while the GOP has the presidency, Senate, majority of state governance, and (most importantly) the Supreme Court. And all the marginally Democratic House has been able to do is draft joke bills that go nowhere and get laughed out of Congress. :lol: They had their chance in the midterm elections but failed pretty spectacularly.

Despite what the fearmongering blogs and lunatic-fringe websites want you to believe (in exchange for your precious clicks, of course), Liberalism has been steadily losing popularity since 2016 on. These candidates aren't popular with independents or even Democrats! The Bernie Bros of 2016 are too disenfranchised to give him the same momentum. The Left has no platform and no viable candidates.

#Trump2020
#KAG


I wish I shared your optimism Pbells I really do. You're right the GOP has the presidency and the Senate...for now. If Trump gets another term I hope that vile witch Ginsburg finally croaks and he gets another Supreme Court pick.... he could stack it with someone farther right than kavanaugh if the GOPtards manage to win the house and keep the senate...but those guys don't know how to win so I won't hold my breath.

Demographics are destiny...and the current trends suggest to me Trump will be the last Republican president....maybe ever.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9469
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:06 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
PBells wrote:Paranoia confirmed. Nothing's happening to gun rights while the GOP has the presidency, Senate, majority of state governance, and (most importantly) the Supreme Court. And all the marginally Democratic House has been able to do is draft joke bills that go nowhere and get laughed out of Congress. :lol: They had their chance in the midterm elections but failed pretty spectacularly.

Despite what the fearmongering blogs and lunatic-fringe websites want you to believe (in exchange for your precious clicks, of course), Liberalism has been steadily losing popularity since 2016 on. These candidates aren't popular with independents or even Democrats! The Bernie Bros of 2016 are too disenfranchised to give him the same momentum. The Left has no platform and no viable candidates.

#Trump2020
#KAG


I wish I shared your optimism Pbells I really do. You're right the GOP has the presidency and the Senate...for now. If Trump gets another term I hope that vile witch Ginsburg finally croaks and he gets another Supreme Court pick.... he could stack it with someone farther right than kavanaugh if the GOPtards manage to win the house and keep the senate...but those guys don't know how to win so I won't hold my breath.

Demographics are destiny...and the current trends suggest to me Trump will be the last president....maybe ever.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18316
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby bruins2012 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:42 am

White House projects $1 trillion deficit for 2019, second largest in the nation's history.


:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 19359
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby willmma » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:55 am

bruins2012 wrote:White House projects $1 trillion deficit for 2019, second largest in the nation's history.


:P



That's interesting. Obama ran deep deficits to invest internally and get the out of Bush's recession. Republicans on this board blasted him for it. I wonder how they feel about Trump's de it.


Spoiler:
I know I know

Obama's was a pussy defecit
While Trump grabs the deficit by the pussy
User avatar
willmma
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6670
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:07 pm
Location: Go Leafs!
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019, Nov 2019

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users