Close
Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby Shuck » Sun May 24, 2020 1:14 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
PBells wrote:The Democrats' strategy of "Hey, we're not Trump!" failed miserably in 2016, don't see it working now. None of the left-leaning people I know even like him. I'm actually impressed he managed to put a coherent sentence together (while basically calling black people slaves :lol: ). Saw a clip where he confused himself for a good 30 seconds on which woman was his wife and which was his sister. Saw another where he tried to insult some college student with a movie quote but botched the quote so badly nobody knew what in the fuck he was going on about. What a disaster, and that's not even scratching the surface.

I'm telling you dude. Trump does not have the same support he had. Imagine how many of his aging voter base died the last 4 years. Add that to how many non whites turned 18 the last 4 years. Trump became a normal republican. He's Mitt Romney with inflammatory twitter posts. Don't count out the nostalgia for some half remembered dream of 90's liberalism and peace and racial harmony which never really existed. Biden represents this. And the desire to go back to a "normal" which is a figment on the white liberals imagination is quite strong.

I think Trump is going to get KILLED in November. There will never be another republican president again. Probably not a white one either after Trump and Biden. Demographic Winter incoming.

Sound very confident.. Account Bet? KOP Biden :pillblue: - Shuck Trump :pillred:

Loser makes a new account, nobody leaves town
Magatron Makn Link Great Again

03/09' BBelt Account - Partially Deleted because Shucky always speaks the Truth, Even when I Lie - :hand:

Quake is Coming :thunder: :skullmad:
Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017, 2018, 2019

Postby MiniMan » Sun May 24, 2020 1:26 pm

‘07 account vs ‘11 account.

The election is tighter than that, surely?
**MMALinker Members' Own Fight Videos**
http://mmalinker.com/forum/mmalinker-members-own-fight-videos-t118417.html

MIDGET STOMPED
:duvalfan, taipeimma, Mikal, username78, 604warrior, beast775
MiniMan
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby PBells » Sun May 24, 2020 1:36 pm

I think '07 vs. '08 is a better bet TBH, plus I'm not requiring anyone to give up their account. :angel:
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion (x2)

Postby Shuck » Sun May 24, 2020 2:39 pm

To be fair its a 09' account in 11' disguise

Ill toss in a 6month sig on my end to even tings out

03/09' BBelt Account - Partially Deleted because Shucky always speaks the Truth, Even when I Lie - :hand:

Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sun May 24, 2020 3:43 pm

I'm confident but I'm not willing to chance one of the oldest most prestigious accounts on linker on the whims of the sheeple. :lol: 2007 and 10,000 posts plus the most recognizable avatar on the site? Nah haha. If I end up betting anything probably be avatar and sigbet for many months
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sun May 24, 2020 3:54 pm

willmma wrote:This election is difficult to predict. Before the pandemic I was 90% sure Trump will win.

That said, KOP, I have an honest question about moving the embassy to Jerusalem. You listed that as a negative. Maybe you have a better understanding of the base's thoughts than me. I thought not only will that move guarantee more Sheldon Adelson money, but it would please the evangelicals and increase support for him.
How does it hurt him?

It does please evangelicals, boomers, cuckservatives etc. But that wasn't the reason Trump got elected (barely). What gave Trump the energy he need in 2016 was all the memes and support from the dissident right/real right wingers. Going from tough talk on immigration to "we need more legal immigration than ever" doesn't really conjure up faith and support from people liked minded with my perspective.

As I have stated before. Trump went from nationalist as a campaigner to a normal republican once elected. There is literally no difference between him and Bush/Romney except for the shit he stirs up on Twitter. And now that he's blown his cover he can't run on the same nationalist energies he did 4 years ago. So he's going to run on the plain jane bullshit republican lines: Tax cuts! Mah economy! WE LOVE ISRAEL LOOK WHAT I DID WITH THE EMBASSY.

That kind of shit does little to excite people like me. In fact it actively discourages us. I WANT BIDEN TO GET ELECTED. Because Trump sucks up all the positive energy from my side and squanders it. Complete wasted potential and 0 political capital anymore. There can be no true right wing party/movement with Trump. There was real hope for change in 2016 and even 2017. A man who would say fuck the false dichotomy and buck both neocons and neoliberals. Alas it didn't happen.

(((Sheldon Adelson))) lol :lol: let's just say he has a dog in this fight :lol:
KingOfPancrase

Postby Shuck » Sun May 24, 2020 5:11 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:I'm confident but I'm not willing to chance one of the oldest most prestigious accounts on linker on the whims of the sheeple. :lol: 2007 and 10,000 posts plus the most recognizable avatar on the site? Nah haha. If I end up betting anything probably be avatar and sigbet for many months

6 months Avi & Sig? :tup:

Fyi this bet is open to: TFlock, Will, LadyBoy & any other known Link who despises Trump

Much more fun upping the stakes :smile:

ps. comparing Trump to Bush was beyond comical lmao.. but carry on, was just strolln on by

Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby willmma » Sun May 24, 2020 7:30 pm

Shuck wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:I'm confident but I'm not willing to chance one of the oldest most prestigious accounts on linker on the whims of the sheeple. :lol: 2007 and 10,000 posts plus the most recognizable avatar on the site? Nah haha. If I end up betting anything probably be avatar and sigbet for many months

Fyi this bet is open to: TFlock, Will, LadyBoy & any other known Link who despises Trump

ps. comparing Trump to Bush was beyond comical lmao.. but carry on, was just strolln on by

I've already said that post pandemic this election has become too close to call.

So I'm not betting either way.
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019, Nov 2019, May 2020, June 2020

Postby willmma » Sun May 24, 2020 7:33 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
willmma wrote:This election is difficult to predict. Before the pandemic I was 90% sure Trump will win.

That said, KOP, I have an honest question about moving the embassy to Jerusalem. You listed that as a negative. Maybe you have a better understanding of the base's thoughts than me. I thought not only will that move guarantee more Sheldon Adelson money, but it would please the evangelicals and increase support for him.
How does it hurt him?

It does please evangelicals, boomers, cuckservatives etc. But that wasn't the reason Trump got elected (barely). What gave Trump the energy he need in 2016 was all the memes and support from the dissident right/real right wingers. Going from tough talk on immigration to "we need more legal immigration than ever" doesn't really conjure up faith and support from people liked minded with my perspective.

As I have stated before. Trump went from nationalist as a campaigner to a normal republican once elected. There is literally no difference between him and Bush/Romney except for the shit he stirs up on Twitter. And now that he's blown his cover he can't run on the same nationalist energies he did 4 years ago. So he's going to run on the plain jane bullshit republican lines: Tax cuts! Mah economy! WE LOVE ISRAEL LOOK WHAT I DID WITH THE EMBASSY.

That kind of shit does little to excite people like me. In fact it actively discourages us. I WANT BIDEN TO GET ELECTED. Because Trump sucks up all the positive energy from my side and squanders it. Complete wasted potential and 0 political capital anymore. There can be no true right wing party/movement with Trump. There was real hope for change in 2016 and even 2017. A man who would say fuck the false dichotomy and buck both neocons and neoliberals. Alas it didn't happen.

Thanks for the response, I appreciate the insight.

I really do.
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon May 25, 2020 3:32 pm

Shuck wrote:

When you find something to distinguish Trump from Bush and other neocons let me know. Besides the tough talk and red meat he throws his "supporters" in pseudo nationalistic/pseudo racist tweets Even Ann Coulter (who went on Bill Mahers show and nearly got laughed to death by being the only person in the world who thought Trump had the best chance of winning) had turned against him. Look at this shit she is posting on Twitter. The man is a charlatan who knew how to capitalize on right wing energy to get elected and then turned into a basic bitch republican.

You may not like this. But this is what peak Trump looks like.
KingOfPancrase

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon May 25, 2020 3:32 pm

willmma wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:

How does it hurt him?

Thanks for the response, I appreciate the insight.

I really do.

Not a problem sir. No reason we can't have polite discourse and insight. :tup:
KingOfPancrase

Postby Shuck » Mon May 25, 2020 4:21 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
Shuck wrote:

When you find something to distinguish Trump from Bush and other neocons let me know. Besides the tough talk and red meat he throws his "supporters" in pseudo nationalistic/pseudo racist tweets Even Ann Coulter (who went on Bill Mahers show and nearly got laughed to death by being the only person in the world who thought Trump had the best chance of winning) had turned against him. Look at this shit she is posting on Twitter. The man is a charlatan who knew how to capitalize on right wing energy to get elected and then turned into a basic bitch republican.

You may not like this. But this is what peak Trump looks like.

Could care less what muppets like Ann Coulter have to tweet about or what that clown Maher has to say.. means nothing

Bush was a puppet that was put into office strictly so we could invade the middle east, just like his pops.. i.e bs recount vote.. which coincidentally lead to the Patriot Act, the Act that changed this Countries course of Freedom Forever

Trump is far from perfect but he is literally the exact opposite of Fake TwoFace Politicians like Bush, Hillary or your boy Biden.. To each their own tho

Shuck
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby willmma » Mon May 25, 2020 7:46 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:Not a problem sir. No reason we can't have polite discourse and insight. :tup:

:tup:
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue May 26, 2020 2:27 am

Shuck wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
Could care less what muppets like Ann Coulter have to tweet about or what that clown Maher has to say.. means nothing

Bush was a puppet that was put into office strictly so we could invade the middle east, just like his pops.. i.e bs recount vote.. which coincidentally lead to the Patriot Act, the Act that changed this Countries course of Freedom Forever

Trump is far from perfect but he is literally the exact opposite of Fake TwoFace Politicians like Bush, Hillary or your boy Biden.. To each their own tho

Biden is not my boy. I loathe the man. But at least he doesn't try and pretend to be my guy unlike Donald Trump.
What has Trump done to reverse the Bush and Obama years? Disatorous waste and squandering political capitol for what felt like a year trying to get rid of Obamacare. Are we out of the middle east? How's Syria doing? More legal immigration then ever. Wall? What wall :lol:
We both know why you like him moving the embassy to Jerusalem. But that don't do much for me bruh. If Donald wants to be King of the Jews he should resign the US presidency. Tax cuts were nice I guess...so. Don't give a flying fucking about black unemployment being the lowest ever. And neither do blacks. The man spent 4 years pandering to blacks about jobs and recent polls still show only 3% plan to vote for him :lol: :roll: "Hurr Durr I built the greatest economy ever in american history and I'll do it again after Covid 19 durrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
Yeah the 1950's called and would like to talk to Donald about that claim. Middle class almost non existent. Just because a lot of people are working low pay shit jobs doesn't mean the economy is great.

So to sum up for Trump 2020 KAGA we have:
Ongoing wars in the middle east
More legal immigration than ever and no wall to prevent illegals
Mah tax cuts
Mah economy
What is our health care plan?
The usual christian evangelical pandering
Israel ueber alles
Oh yeah and he shit posts on twitter. Yeee fucking hawwwww

Man. Such an abnormal republican president! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dude is going to lose to a senile political honey badger. Biden is the real teflon don. No gaffe can sink him. He can say whatever the fuck he wants and nobody that was going to vote him in shall be disuaded. Trump on the other hand been pandering to everyone but his base for 4 years :lol:

KingOfPancrase

Postby TFlock » Tue May 26, 2020 11:57 am

im sure trump and his posse have something up their sleeves. another sort of Cambridge analytica but more sophisticated this time? there's millions of people out there waiting to be told who to vote for through Facebook and twitter so im sure he will find a way to capitalize on that

so Biden wears a mask because hes old and would probably die if he got covid (just like trump) and trump retweets a criticism of it? this guy is unbelievable. are we living in a dream? haha
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:

TFlock

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion