Close
Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:05 pm

bwawm wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Yeah that's just what Murica needs Brick...more immigrants lololololololol.
KingOfPancrase wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:Since 1987 when adjusting for inflation, the % increase in:

➡️ Tuition costs at public universities : 183%
➡️ Tuition costs at private universities: 142%
➡️ Minimum wage: 20%
➡️ Early career salaries: 3%


:P

Gee I wonder why wages have been driven down...


Sanctuary cities rolling around with $15 minimum wages and KOP is out here thinking immigrants somehow have an impact on driving them down :lol:

You really are a stupid motherfucker man :lol: :lol:


I am not getting inbetween you two. Nor am I defending KOP for using a Jewish slur

however in a country of 340 million or whatever, 20+ million illegal immigrants willing to work for less money for sure drives wages down.

Even nuttier than batshit Bernie Sanders agrees. I agree with him on basically nothing too :lol:

“If poverty is increasing and if wages are going down, I don’t know why we need millions of people to be coming into this country as guest workers who will work for lower wages than American workers and drive wages down even lower than they are now,” - Bernie Sanders
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10711
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov/Dec 2015, Jan/Apr/May/Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb/Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby bwawm » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:02 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
bwawm wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Yeah that's just what Murica needs Brick...more immigrants lololololololol.
KingOfPancrase wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:Since 1987 when adjusting for inflation, the % increase in:

➡️ Tuition costs at public universities : 183%
➡️ Tuition costs at private universities: 142%
➡️ Minimum wage: 20%
➡️ Early career salaries: 3%


:P

Gee I wonder why wages have been driven down...


Sanctuary cities rolling around with $15 minimum wages and KOP is out here thinking immigrants somehow have an impact on driving them down :lol:

You really are a stupid motherfucker man :lol: :lol:


I am not getting inbetween you two. Nor am I defending KOP for using a Jewish slur

however in a country of 340 million or whatever, 20+ million illegal immigrants willing to work for less money for sure drives wages down.

Even nuttier than batshit Bernie Sanders agrees. I agree with him on basically nothing too :lol:

“If poverty is increasing and if wages are going down, I don’t know why we need millions of people to be coming into this country as guest workers who will work for lower wages than American workers and drive wages down even lower than they are now,” - Bernie Sanders


Lol so many factors have such a larger impact on wage growth than immigration homie. Do you actually not know this or are yall just trolling? Immigration has an impact but it isn't anywhere near a significant factor-let alone the ONLY factor.

Yall don't want to talk outsourcing, decline in union memberships, rise in noncompete clauses (especially for unskilled positions), companies moving cities due to minimum wage increase, lobbyists investing millions into keeping unemployment low....none of that? Just Mexicans huh?

You realize that, legally speaking, only immigrants (without citizenship) with worker visa's can be employed, yes? Are you upset about American companies breaking the law to exploit a labor force for cheaper labor? Yall pulling for more regulation on that or just figuring 'don't let Mexicans in' is a good enough plan and ignore all the other factors?

Feel free to educate yourselves!
https://www.economicshelp.org/blog/2459 ... ing-wages/
"Impact of immigration on wages is marginal"

KOP is feeding into a propoganda machine he doesn't understand. Tying immigration to every problem in the US may benefit Trump but ignoring the ACTUAL CAUSES is going to fuck all of us brother. This isn't a joke on the left man...these are actual problems.

Wreckless.
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4769
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:20 am

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:25 pm

The 2020 election is honestly looking like it might be the implosion of the "conservative" movement. They've never conserved anything anyway.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8996
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:32 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:The 2020 election is honestly looking like it might be the implosion of the "conservative" movement. They've never conserved anything anyway. I

Neither party has found a viable new candidate and have agreed on mutually assured destruction, the veil has been lifted on both fraud parties. The countdown has begun for the endgame vs Iran and Israel and all the pieces are falling into place. No more pretending to care about nationalism, racism, patriotism or the future of this broke system. We are in a spiritual battle now and no mortal political candidate or movement can save us now.
Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ
 
Posts: 16860
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:58 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:The 2020 election is honestly looking like it might be the implosion of the "conservative" movement. They've never conserved anything anyway. I

Neither party has found a viable new candidate and have agreed on mutually assured destruction, the veil has been lifted on both fraud parties. The countdown has begun for the endgame vs Iran and Israel and all the pieces are falling into place. No more pretending to care about nationalism, racism, patriotism or the future of this broke system. We are in a spiritual battle now and no mortal political candidate or movement can save us now.
Spoiler:
Image

I need a drink after reading that.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8996
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby PBells » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:10 pm

So wait..... does Trump fight the apocalypse or is he the apocalypse?
User avatar
PBells
 
Posts: 40276
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:13 pm

PBells wrote:So wait..... does Trump fight the apocalypse or is he the apocalypse?

He ushers it in then Jared takes over in Israel and erects the 3rd temple.
Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ
 
Posts: 16860
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:28 pm

bwawm wrote: Lol so many factors have such a larger impact on wage growth than immigration homie. Do you actually not know this or are yall just trolling? Immigration has an impact but it isn't anywhere near a significant factor-let alone the ONLY factor.

Yall don't want to talk outsourcing, decline in union memberships, rise in noncompete clauses (especially for unskilled positions), companies moving cities due to minimum wage increase, lobbyists investing millions into keeping unemployment low....none of that? Just Mexicans huh?

You realize that, legally speaking, only immigrants (without citizenship) with worker visa's can be employed, yes? Are you upset about American companies breaking the law to exploit a labor force for cheaper labor? Yall pulling for more regulation on that or just figuring 'don't let Mexicans in' is a good enough plan and ignore all the other factors?

Feel free to educate yourselves!
https://www.economicshelp.org/blog/2459 ... ing-wages/
"Impact of immigration on wages is marginal"

KOP is feeding into a propoganda machine he doesn't understand. Tying immigration to every problem in the US may benefit Trump but ignoring the ACTUAL CAUSES is going to fuck all of us brother. This isn't a joke on the left man...these are actual problems.

Wreckless.


I did not, nor have I said, that any of the things you addressed do not also play into the current wage environment in addition to the comment that i did make.

I just said that 20 million plus willing to work for less wages does indeed drive down wages.

All what you brought up does too. Its multifaceted. I never said it wasn't nuanced. I didn't even say illegal immigration was the biggest impact. I just said it has an impact

I would love to crack down on American businesses that hire illegals willingly, willfully, on accident, whatever. That would be the first thing i would do if i was the big kahuna. I am very upset with American businesses exploiting this and would love if we devoted more attention to reversing this trend. Stopping the flow of people jumping the border and everything you addressed would be great. Outsourcing has had a huge impact for sure, less union membership, all that. I don't disagree with that.

Also I do not call all Latinos "Mexicans" I am not sure where you got that from.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10711
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov/Dec 2015, Jan/Apr/May/Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb/Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:27 am

Jared Kushner resides at 666 5th Ave why am I the only one that thinks this weird? Wake the fuck up people or Google it or whatever you do when you want to feel smart.
Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ
 
Posts: 16860
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:43 pm

Reparations for lazy bums who were never slaves. Not even close.
But dat be da rayzizms maynee an shieetttttt we needz dah moneyz gibs me dattt. :lol: :roll:

Oh and let's just shit all over the 2nd amendment and put people in jail for not submitting to a forced buyback of their semiautomatic rifles :lol: :roll:

Also let's pump children full of hormones that will ruin them physiologically and psychologically for the rest of their lives...because as we all know kids don't decide shit on a whim. If 5 year old Max claims he's really Maxine HOW DARE YOU QUESTION HIS WILL?!?!

Democrat 2020!!!!! Yeeee fucking hawwww Honk Honk!

Spoiler:
Image


Trump 2020: Our greatest conservative value is easily giving Israel massive amounts of foreign aid and fighting covert wars for them! :lol: :roll:
WINNING BIGLY!!! WE MOVED THE EMBASSY TO JERUSALEM LOLOLOLOL :lol: :roll:

But that is closely followed by legalizing butt sex between men in Africa! What is more conservative than a global campaign to legalize gaping assholes. :lol: :roll:

What Wall?

Rhinos- Where's my tax cuts? Neocons- Where's my WW3?

Spoiler:
Image


Here I am sitting over here like this:
Spoiler:
Image


But then I realize it's a comedy not a tragedy. Better to laugh and watch it all burn.
Spoiler:
Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8996
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:33 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:Reparations for lazy bums who were never slaves. Not even close.
But dat be da rayzizms maynee an shieetttttt we needz dah moneyz gibs me dattt. :lol: :roll:

Oh and let's just shit all over the 2nd amendment and put people in jail for not submitting to a forced buyback of their semiautomatic rifles :lol: :roll:

Also let's pump children full of hormones that will ruin them physiologically and psychologically for the rest of their lives...because as we all know kids don't decide shit on a whim. If 5 year old Max claims he's really Maxine HOW DARE YOU QUESTION HIS WILL?!?!

Democrat 2020!!!!! Yeeee fucking hawwww Honk Honk!

Spoiler:
Image


Trump 2020: Our greatest conservative value is easily giving Israel massive amounts of foreign aid and fighting covert wars for them! :lol: :roll:
WINNING BIGLY!!! WE MOVED THE EMBASSY TO JERUSALEM LOLOLOLOL :lol: :roll:

But that is closely followed by legalizing butt sex between men in Africa! What is more conservative than a global campaign to legalize gaping assholes. :lol: :roll:

What Wall?

Rhinos- Where's my tax cuts? Neocons- Where's my WW3?

Spoiler:
Image


Here I am sitting over here like this:
Spoiler:
Image


But then I realize it's a comedy not a tragedy. Better to laugh and watch it all burn.
Spoiler:
Image

Godamnit this is why you are a Pillar
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ
 
Posts: 16860
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:33 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Reparations for lazy bums who were never slaves. Not even close.
But dat be da rayzizms maynee an shieetttttt we needz dah moneyz gibs me dattt. :lol: :roll:

Oh and let's just shit all over the 2nd amendment and put people in jail for not submitting to a forced buyback of their semiautomatic rifles :lol: :roll:

Also let's pump children full of hormones that will ruin them physiologically and psychologically for the rest of their lives...because as we all know kids don't decide shit on a whim. If 5 year old Max claims he's really Maxine HOW DARE YOU QUESTION HIS WILL?!?!

Democrat 2020!!!!! Yeeee fucking hawwww Honk Honk!

Spoiler:
Image


Trump 2020: Our greatest conservative value is easily giving Israel massive amounts of foreign aid and fighting covert wars for them! :lol: :roll:
WINNING BIGLY!!! WE MOVED THE EMBASSY TO JERUSALEM LOLOLOLOL :lol: :roll:

But that is closely followed by legalizing butt sex between men in Africa! What is more conservative than a global campaign to legalize gaping assholes. :lol: :roll:

What Wall?

Rhinos- Where's my tax cuts? Neocons- Where's my WW3?

Spoiler:
Image


Here I am sitting over here like this:
Spoiler:
Image


But then I realize it's a comedy not a tragedy. Better to laugh and watch it all burn.
Spoiler:
Image

Godamnit this is why you are a Pillar

Spoiler:
Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8996
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby bruins2012 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:02 pm

Key steps Trump has taken to create Iran war:
✅Tore up Iran nuclear agreement
✅Escalated crippling sanctions
✅Designated Iran military as terrorists
✅Sent more troops to the region
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18404
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:39 pm

God damn America..?haven't you had enough.. You are practicaly going to war, like every decade, after the WW2... take a fucking break, you god damn mongoloids.
[quote]الحمدالله

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله


User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:45 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:God damn America..?haven't you had enough.. You are practicaly going to war, like every decade, after the WW2... take a fucking break, you god damn mongoloids.

It takes massive sacrifices to maitain the illusion, can't believe how easy people are tricked into going into war in the year 2019. I feel for military personell but they are being used and thrown away, the politicians they blindly follow never go ta war either. That should tell them something, Trump is a reality TV star and Jared Kusher is the beast.
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ
 
Posts: 16860
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users