Close
Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby TFlock » Mon May 11, 2020 4:10 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.delawareonline.com/amp/3105094001?fbclid=IwAR15QN35V5mELf3llu0VBGLBeaBeSFstG50GufW3UBSOuNPhE3VVzcnu4lI

Why does it matter that he’s black?

Every time you post a story of someone shooting someone it just proves my point that guns are out of control :biggrin:
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:

TFlock

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon May 11, 2020 5:04 pm

TFlock wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.delawareonline.com/amp/3105094001?fbclid=IwAR15QN35V5mELf3llu0VBGLBeaBeSFstG50GufW3UBSOuNPhE3VVzcnu4lI

Every time you post a story of someone shooting someone it just proves my point that guns are out of control :biggrin:

The point is a black guy deliberately sniped an elderly couple visiting their son's gravestone...and yet this isn't all over the mainstream media for some reason....hmm I wonder why.
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby TFlock » Mon May 11, 2020 5:37 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
TFlock wrote:

The point is a black guy deliberately sniped an elderly couple visiting their son's gravestone...and yet this isn't all over the mainstream media for some reason....hmm I wonder why.

Probably not mainstream because shootings happen every day. I hadn’t heard about the Arbery one until it was posted here with the video so I guess it’s unique because the guys weren’t charged until the video came out. Media love that shit. Lots of clicks
ImageImage
Spoiler:

TFlock

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon May 11, 2020 5:40 pm

Media love when the race roles play in their favor. Shootings may happen every day...but assassinations of elderly couples visiting a grave?
KingOfPancrase

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon May 11, 2020 5:46 pm

KingOfPancrase

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon May 11, 2020 5:46 pm

KingOfPancrase

Postby TFlock » Mon May 11, 2020 6:35 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:Image

Probably not in trumps best interest to use Biden’s one accusation in his campaign when trump has him beat by like 25 times :lol:
ImageImage
Spoiler:

TFlock

Survivor

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon May 11, 2020 6:38 pm

TFlock wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Image

Probably not in trumps best interest to use Biden’s one accusation in his campaign when trump has him beat by like 25 times :lol:

That's not the point. At all. Ever. Not even once.
Those are posts from insane people suffering acute Trump Derangement Syndrome aka orange man bad.
The hypocrisy is they change from believe women to believe Biden when it suits their political needs. Be it 1 accuser or multiple in hiding, plus all the children he's sniffed and groped.
KingOfPancrase

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon May 11, 2020 6:51 pm

KingOfPancrase

Postby TFlock » Mon May 11, 2020 6:56 pm

Not taking sides but I guarantee you can find similar tweets and posts supporting trump with the same logic
ImageImage
Spoiler:

TFlock

Survivor

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon May 11, 2020 7:00 pm

TFlock wrote:Not taking sides but I guarantee you can find similar tweets and posts supporting trump with the same logic

As far as I saw my own and others opinions mostly dealt with a lack of any proof and waiting decades to bring it up until it was weeks from an election. I'm just saying to be consistent. Leftists don't care to even consider if it's true or false because Biden has the "right" politics according to them.

Plus it seems like those glorious women in the post above would love for it to be true, and truly done to them if it meant Biden winning :lol:
KingOfPancrase

Postby TFlock » Mon May 11, 2020 7:08 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
TFlock wrote:Not taking sides but I guarantee you can find similar tweets and posts supporting trump with the same logic

As far as I saw my own and others opinions mostly dealt with a lack of any proof and waiting decades to bring it up until it was weeks from an election. I'm just saying to be consistent. Leftists don't care to even consider if it's true or false because Biden has the "right" politics according to them.

Plus it seems like those glorious women in the post above would love for it to be true, and truly done to them if it meant Biden winning :lol:

Yeah, there’s a ridiculous amount of partisan folk on both sides that won’t waiver from their party no matter what. It’s their identity so they’ll justify whatever negative press comes up.

I’m sure there were many women that wanted trump to grab their pussies too :lol:
ImageImage
Spoiler:

TFlock

Survivor

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon May 11, 2020 7:18 pm

TFlock wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:

Yeah, there’s a ridiculous amount of partisan folk on both sides that won’t waiver from their party no matter what. It’s their identity so they’ll justify whatever negative press comes up.

I’m sure there were many women that wanted trump to grab their pussies too :lol:

I wanted Trump to grab my pussy back in 2016 even though I don't have one. Was like penis envy in reverse :lol:
Too bad he's proven to be such a let down to me. Had real optimism in 2016 that hasn't been seen since sometime in 2017 :-(
KingOfPancrase

Postby TFlock » Mon May 11, 2020 9:38 pm

No matter what he does politically he’s always gonna be a piece of shit :biggrin: 8)
ImageImage
Spoiler:

TFlock

Survivor

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon May 11, 2020 9:40 pm

TFlock wrote:No matter what he does politically he’s always gonna be a piece of shit :biggrin: 8)

You're just mad he's oranger than ric flair.
KingOfPancrase

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion