Close
Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby bwawm » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:26 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
TFlock wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
TFlock wrote:Bruins, regarding your past 2 posts, I don’t have time or the interest to read about the stuff you mentioned but I appreciate your expertise.

I’m basing my opinion on the fact that pretty much any expert that knows anything about the Middle East crisis says Trump should not pull out of Syria yet. What does he base his decisions on? He doesn’t even read. He just goes with his gut. He’s probably never read a history book in his life and he doesn’t listen to the experts that advise him. His staff turnover is unprecedented.

r iAnyways, I pissed off KOP who is a closet trump supportet seems and started hurling insults at me haha

These delusions you have are unhealthy. I've always been a trump supporter. My only disappointment is he isn't even further to the right. And I'm mildly amused that you are unable to realize the fundamental effectiveness of a wall. Hurr durr hungary is only 100 miles blah blah blah.

Do you realize that the majority of Americans don’t support the wall idea? Many highly educated people whose opinions are respected. Are you mildly amused at that too? You’re in the minority. You’re also in the minority as a trump supporter.

Lol. Being the last sane man on earth does indeed make me one hell of a minority.


:lol: :lol:thats cute but numbers suggest you're the crazy one amigo :lol:

Mexican gangs tunnel under the border regularly.... so the method you're endorsing for keeping the 'bad hombres' out is guaranteed to be a failure.

Unless the 'keeping criminals out' argument is a smokescreen to keep regular immigrants out of the US (in which case the wall will still only be mildly effective). No justifying dropping damn near 4 billion on an ineffective project when we have decaying infrastructure throughout the country imo.

Are you even on the right or just anti left? I see you on here trashing folks a bunch but what are you're values? Is the wall about American safety for you, maintaining American jobs or just keeping brown folks out?
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4795
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:20 am

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby bwawm » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:30 pm

People: "The Mexicans are taking our jobs!!!!!"

*Meanwhile unemployment has been dropping since 2011*

Idiots: "We need to spend billions on buildin a wall to protect our jobs!!!"

:roll: :roll: :|

The argument is either next level stupid or its a complete red herring but either way..it should be put to bed (at least until unemployment figures justify the fear)
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4795
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:20 am

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby PBells » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:59 pm

bwawm wrote:Are you even on the right or just anti left?


KOP was at one point a far-left loony, but then switched. His shame over his liberal past fuels his vitriol towards them to this day. :thunder:
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 40954
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor Champion

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby bwawm » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:03 pm

PBells wrote:
bwawm wrote:Are you even on the right or just anti left?


KOP was at one point a far-left loony, but then switched. His shame over his liberal past fuels his vitriol towards them to this day. :thunder:


No shit? lol For the life of me I can't find a coherent system to his logic and values so it makes sense it would be rooted in emotion.
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4795
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:20 am

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:52 pm

PBells wrote:
bwawm wrote:Are you even on the right or just anti left?


KOP was at one point a far-left loony, but then switched. His shame over his liberal past fuels his vitriol towards them to this day. :thunder:

That's a gross exaggeration Pbells. I did have the "disease" of liberalism.....but was definitely never more than a moderate. By 2012-2014 I was a libertarian. Various reasons caused me to shift away from them and the rightward drift is neverending. Answering bwawm am I right in the sense of Neocuckservatism hurr durrrr "free trade"/ Israel ueber alles/ never ending foreign wars/ cheap foreign labor for mah capitalism etc then hell no. What passes as "right wing" for the last half century or more can actually be traced back to one Leon Trotsky. You cannot place my logic because it's sane. It's not emotional....it's simply bashing both sides of the same coin. I hate leftists and neocons.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9205
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:10 pm

Sorry for being a few days late on this


We are almost at the 10 year anniversary of a truly horrible and disgusting civil rights violation enacted against the US people by its own president (at the time)

https://www.aclu.org/news/president-oba ... n-bill-law


“President Obama's action today is a blight on his legacy because he will forever be known as the president who signed indefinite detention without charge or trial into law,” said Anthony D. Romero, ACLU executive director.


:-? :-? :-?


Trump sucks but at least he did not make it legal to detain a US citizen for as long as they want (indefinite = forever)without needing to charge them, provide evidence why they are being held, informing the family they are being held, deny them a lawyer and deny them to even have a trial. :shock:


Spoiler:
No offense to liberals, as I myself am liberal on many issues, but if you are a liberal and are just now reading about this horrid act from nearly 10 years ago, you are just as much of a shit head as the people who support Trump blindly :tup:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11075
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:36 pm

Mr Meow wrote:Sorry for being a few days late on this


We are almost at the 10 year anniversary of a truly horrible and disgusting civil rights violation enacted against the US people by its own president (at the time)

https://www.aclu.org/news/president-oba ... n-bill-law


“President Obama's action today is a blight on his legacy because he will forever be known as the president who signed indefinite detention without charge or trial into law,” said Anthony D. Romero, ACLU executive director.


:-? :-? :-?


Trump sucks but at least he did not make it legal to detain a US citizen for as long as they want (indefinite = forever)without needing to charge them, provide evidence why they are being held, informing the family they are being held, deny them a lawyer and deny them to even have a trial. :shock:


Spoiler:
No offense to liberals, as I myself am liberal on many issues, but if you are a liberal and are just now reading about this horrid act from nearly 10 years ago, you are just as much of a shit head as the people who support Trump blindly :tup:

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17742
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby bwawm » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:45 pm

Mr Meow wrote:Sorry for being a few days late on this


We are almost at the 10 year anniversary of a truly horrible and disgusting civil rights violation enacted against the US people by its own president (at the time)

https://www.aclu.org/news/president-oba ... n-bill-law


“President Obama's action today is a blight on his legacy because he will forever be known as the president who signed indefinite detention without charge or trial into law,” said Anthony D. Romero, ACLU executive director.


:-? :-? :-?


Trump sucks but at least he did not make it legal to detain a US citizen for as long as they want (indefinite = forever)without needing to charge them, provide evidence why they are being held, informing the family they are being held, deny them a lawyer and deny them to even have a trial. :shock:


Spoiler:
No offense to liberals, as I myself am liberal on many issues, but if you are a liberal and are just now reading about this horrid act from nearly 10 years ago, you are just as much of a shit head as the people who support Trump blindly :tup:


Definitely one of the most fucked up things any president has ever enacted...but this is the same dude that droned a US citizen without a trial soooo par for the course? That one is also funny considering part of his initial platform was to close the immoral guantanamo bay----aaand I'm enacting permanent impisonment :lol:

I think you hit the nail on the head honestly...shits so polarized people will gladly become a blind follower as opposed to acknowledge the flaws in their own 'side,' its so common these days its almost expected tbh.

I imagine most folks have a combination of liberal/conservative values imo..I think the environment just discourages us from acknowledging it.
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4795
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:20 am

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:55 pm

bwawm wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:Sorry for being a few days late on this


We are almost at the 10 year anniversary of a truly horrible and disgusting civil rights violation enacted against the US people by its own president (at the time)

https://www.aclu.org/news/president-oba ... n-bill-law


“President Obama's action today is a blight on his legacy because he will forever be known as the president who signed indefinite detention without charge or trial into law,” said Anthony D. Romero, ACLU executive director.


:-? :-? :-?


Trump sucks but at least he did not make it legal to detain a US citizen for as long as they want (indefinite = forever)without needing to charge them, provide evidence why they are being held, informing the family they are being held, deny them a lawyer and deny them to even have a trial. :shock:


Spoiler:
No offense to liberals, as I myself am liberal on many issues, but if you are a liberal and are just now reading about this horrid act from nearly 10 years ago, you are just as much of a shit head as the people who support Trump blindly :tup:


Definitely one of the most fucked up things any president has ever enacted...but this is the same dude that droned a US citizen without a trial soooo par for the course? That one is also funny considering part of his initial platform was to close the immoral guantanamo bay----aaand I'm enacting permanent impisonment :lol:

I think you hit the nail on the head honestly...shits so polarized people will gladly become a blind follower as opposed to acknowledge the flaws in their own 'side,' its so common these days its almost expected tbh.

I imagine most folks have a combination of liberal/conservative values imo..I think the environment just discourages us from acknowledging it.


Exactly! :lol: :lol: He ran on repealing the patriot act (fuck bush for that) and then doubled down on it. He ran on closing Guantanamo and then never addressed the issue

The drone aspect of his presidency was beyond horrifying too. Personally signing off on the death of American citizens without even charging them with a crime or attempting to bring them to trial is some Minority Report BS.

You could not be more right mr sir on this too. The environment is just so polarized after having Bush, Obomba and now Trump back to back to back that both liberals and conservatives have just dug into their side of the sand and just defend their side no matter how dumb they are or aren't. It is sad but I think people find a lot of personal value in life in being on the "right side" on things in general and political parties are yet another way to exemplify this.

I do not agree with all sorts of things Jesse Ventura talks about. However his book "Democrips and rebloodlicans, no more gangs in office" is such a good read and it speaks a lot about this very issue too


Honestly I am glad we have this political thread here. I get a lot more honest reflections from people on the right and left on here. for example Pbells is a liberal I would say in general but he always gives shit to liberals when they deserve it and praises conservatives when they deserve it. I think its important America has people on the right and left on every issue as it spurs on debate and keeps things evolving but at the same time people who are more to one side of the line than the other who can still admit the other side is right when they are right is really becoming a rare breed.

Spoiler:
Ok sorry no more seriousness from me today. This is way too much. Nobody reads a meow post for serious shit


Spoiler:
Meow meow moeohureyw78c6 ty 3429og5byq



Spoiler:
Today marks the anniversary of one of my favorite kickboxing bouts in my previous life. I was 249-178-55 at that time in my career but coming off a 11 fight win streak. The battle was epic and I ended up getting dropped twice in the 5th round, once in the 12th and 8 times in the 22nd round. I eventually powered through and knocked the fucking KangafuckingRoo out cold with a left hook right uppercut combination to the chin in the 45th round and then a knee to the dome as he was slumped over the ropes.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11075
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby bwawm » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:06 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
PBells wrote:
bwawm wrote:Are you even on the right or just anti left?


KOP was at one point a far-left loony, but then switched. His shame over his liberal past fuels his vitriol towards them to this day. :thunder:

That's a gross exaggeration Pbells. I did have the "disease" of liberalism.....but was definitely never more than a moderate. By 2012-2014 I was a libertarian. Various reasons caused me to shift away from them and the rightward drift is neverending. Answering bwawm am I right in the sense of Neocuckservatism hurr durrrr "free trade"/ Israel ueber alles/ never ending foreign wars/ cheap foreign labor for mah capitalism etc then hell no. What passes as "right wing" for the last half century or more can actually be traced back to one Leon Trotsky. You cannot place my logic because it's sane. It's not emotional....it's simply bashing both sides of the same coin. I hate leftists and neocons.


:lol: :lol: I have no idea what question could possibly be answered with this ...sentence? :lol: You say you want Trump to go farther right and I'm asking what that means to you....I'm asking you where you stand, not telling you. Do you see the difference?

I would think someone on "the far right" wouldn't want to spend billions on a wall that goes against libertarian values and will almost certainly be an ineffective 'solution' to the problems it is supposed to fix. I'm just confused and wondering why you're so about it-you don't have to be straight with me if you don't want to but I thought I'd ask :biggrin:
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4795
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:20 am

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby bwawm » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:38 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
bwawm wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:Sorry for being a few days late on this


We are almost at the 10 year anniversary of a truly horrible and disgusting civil rights violation enacted against the US people by its own president (at the time)

https://www.aclu.org/news/president-oba ... n-bill-law


“President Obama's action today is a blight on his legacy because he will forever be known as the president who signed indefinite detention without charge or trial into law,” said Anthony D. Romero, ACLU executive director.


:-? :-? :-?


Trump sucks but at least he did not make it legal to detain a US citizen for as long as they want (indefinite = forever)without needing to charge them, provide evidence why they are being held, informing the family they are being held, deny them a lawyer and deny them to even have a trial. :shock:


Spoiler:
No offense to liberals, as I myself am liberal on many issues, but if you are a liberal and are just now reading about this horrid act from nearly 10 years ago, you are just as much of a shit head as the people who support Trump blindly :tup:


Definitely one of the most fucked up things any president has ever enacted...but this is the same dude that droned a US citizen without a trial soooo par for the course? That one is also funny considering part of his initial platform was to close the immoral guantanamo bay----aaand I'm enacting permanent impisonment :lol:

I think you hit the nail on the head honestly...shits so polarized people will gladly become a blind follower as opposed to acknowledge the flaws in their own 'side,' its so common these days its almost expected tbh.

I imagine most folks have a combination of liberal/conservative values imo..I think the environment just discourages us from acknowledging it.


Exactly! :lol: :lol: He ran on repealing the patriot act (fuck bush for that) and then doubled down on it. He ran on closing Guantanamo and then never addressed the issue

The drone aspect of his presidency was beyond horrifying too. Personally signing off on the death of American citizens without even charging them with a crime or attempting to bring them to trial is some Minority Report BS.

You could not be more right mr sir on this too. The environment is just so polarized after having Bush, Obomba and now Trump back to back to back that both liberals and conservatives have just dug into their side of the sand and just defend their side no matter how dumb they are or aren't. It is sad but I think people find a lot of personal value in life in being on the "right side" on things in general and political parties are yet another way to exemplify this.

I do not agree with all sorts of things Jesse Ventura talks about. However his book "Democrips and rebloodlicans, no more gangs in office" is such a good read and it speaks a lot about this very issue too


Honestly I am glad we have this political thread here. I get a lot more honest reflections from people on the right and left on here. for example Pbells is a liberal I would say in general but he always gives shit to liberals when they deserve it and praises conservatives when they deserve it. I think its important America has people on the right and left on every issue as it spurs on debate and keeps things evolving but at the same time people who are more to one side of the line than the other who can still admit the other side is right when they are right is really becoming a rare breed.

Spoiler:
Ok sorry no more seriousness from me today. This is way too much. Nobody reads a meow post for serious shit


Spoiler:
Meow meow moeohureyw78c6 ty 3429og5byq



Spoiler:
Today marks the anniversary of one of my favorite kickboxing bouts in my previous life. I was 249-178-55 at that time in my career but coming off a 11 fight win streak. The battle was epic and I ended up getting dropped twice in the 5th round, once in the 12th and 8 times in the 22nd round. I eventually powered through and knocked the fucking KangafuckingRoo out cold with a left hook right uppercut combination to the chin in the 45th round and then a knee to the dome as he was slumped over the ropes.


You sir....are on point as fuck. Honestly I see you as a right leaning moderate and pbells a left leaning moderate but yall are both super level headed-definitely need more folks like that.

Gotta fuck with radical ass folks man..I was in a buddy's apartment once (super liberal cut) and told them all that Obama deported more people than any president ever and half the room was like
Image

Real life people these days (on both sides):
Image
Last edited by bwawm on Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4795
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:20 am

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:23 pm

bwawm wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
PBells wrote:
bwawm wrote:Are you even on the right or just anti left?


KOP was at one point a far-left loony, but then switched. His shame over his liberal past fuels his vitriol towards them to this day. :thunder:

That's a gross exaggeration Pbells. I did have the "disease" of liberalism.....but was definitely never more than a moderate. By 2012-2014 I was a libertarian. Various reasons caused me to shift away from them and the rightward drift is neverending. Answering bwawm am I right in the sense of Neocuckservatism hurr durrrr "free trade"/ Israel ueber alles/ never ending foreign wars/ cheap foreign labor for mah capitalism etc then hell no. What passes as "right wing" for the last half century or more can actually be traced back to one Leon Trotsky. You cannot place my logic because it's sane. It's not emotional....it's simply bashing both sides of the same coin. I hate leftists and neocons.


:lol: :lol: I have no idea what question could possibly be answered with this ...sentence? :lol: You say you want Trump to go farther right and I'm asking what that means to you....I'm asking you where you stand, not telling you. Do you see the difference?

I would think someone on "the far right" wouldn't want to spend billions on a wall that goes against libertarian values and will almost certainly be an ineffective 'solution' to the problems it is supposed to fix. I'm just confused and wondering why you're so about it-you don't have to be straight with me if you don't want to but I thought I'd ask :biggrin:

Hmm. You seem to have no idea what you're talking about.....confusing "libertarian" with "right". :roll:
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9205
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby bwawm » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:20 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
bwawm wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
PBells wrote:
KOP was at one point a far-left loony, but then switched. His shame over his liberal past fuels his vitriol towards them to this day. :thunder:

That's a gross exaggeration Pbells. I did have the "disease" of liberalism.....but was definitely never more than a moderate. By 2012-2014 I was a libertarian. Various reasons caused me to shift away from them and the rightward drift is neverending. Answering bwawm am I right in the sense of Neocuckservatism hurr durrrr "free trade"/ Israel ueber alles/ never ending foreign wars/ cheap foreign labor for mah capitalism etc then hell no. What passes as "right wing" for the last half century or more can actually be traced back to one Leon Trotsky. You cannot place my logic because it's sane. It's not emotional....it's simply bashing both sides of the same coin. I hate leftists and neocons.


:lol: :lol: I have no idea what question could possibly be answered with this ...sentence? :lol: You say you want Trump to go farther right and I'm asking what that means to you....I'm asking you where you stand, not telling you. Do you see the difference?

I would think someone on "the far right" wouldn't want to spend billions on a wall that goes against libertarian values and will almost certainly be an ineffective 'solution' to the problems it is supposed to fix. I'm just confused and wondering why you're so about it-you don't have to be straight with me if you don't want to but I thought I'd ask :biggrin:

Hmm. You seem to have no idea what you're talking about.....confusing "libertarian" with "right". :roll:


:lol: I don't claim to be an expert and I didn't say libertaerianism = the right :lol:

I alluded to fiscal conservatism, libertarianism and effective policy as reasons why I wouldn't imagine the wall would appeal to someone on the 'far right'.. You can cherry pick among those like I was telling you you're stance but, again, just asking what you're stance is.

Why don't you enlighten to me as to what the 'far right' entails? I've asked you directly like 3 times now...I would think someone who is so avidly affiliated with a political philosophy would be able to/want to articulate what that means. No?

While you're at it, go ahead and tell us what benefit the wall will provide...

Spoiler:
Image


Hey, from far left loon to far right loon-at least your consistent brother!
:lol:
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4795
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:20 am

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:36 am

I think we can all agree that SOAD is one of the greatest bands ever. :tup:

Pillar Bruins2012 tells no lies......


Spoiler:
Image




:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18888
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby PBells » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:46 am

bwawm wrote:You sir....are on point as fuck. Honestly I see you as a right leaning moderate and pbells a left leaning moderate but yall are both super level headed-definitely need more folks like that.


A lot of my moderatism comes from simply not caring about a lot of things. Like immigration, guns, abortion, Islam, diversity, inclusion, gay marriage, food-ethics, #MeToo, weed, bathrooms, gay frogs, college, the news media, etc.

I don't have the energy to get pissed off over everything Trump says or does, nor do I have the energy to get pissed off over everything triggered blue-hairs on Tumblr say or do. The right's disregard of standard-of-living irks me as do the left's bleeding-heart ramblings that have nothing to do with policy or even governance. If anything, Trump getting elected help bring out the worst issues tendencies from both sides to the forefront!
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 40954
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor Champion

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users