Close
Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby PBells » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:23 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:Go tell Israel and Hungary their walls don't work

Obviously more than just walls in both of their cases, especially Israel's because they'll just kill everyone :lol:
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor Champion

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:29 pm

PBells wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Go tell Israel and Hungary their walls don't work

Obviously more than just walls in both of their cases, especially Israel's because they'll just kill everyone :lol:

And Israel is about the size of New Jersey.

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:35 am

While corporate media portrayed Trump's withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a Christmas gift to Russia's Putin, veteran Middle East reporter Patrick Cockburn says this is infantile and conspiratorial. NATO member Turkey stands to gain most, and could launch an attack on Kurdish forces in the northeast.

When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby willmma » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:44 am

bruins2012 wrote:While corporate media portrayed Trump's withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a Christmas gift to Russia's Putin, veteran Middle East reporter Patrick Cockburn says this is infantile and conspiratorial. NATO member Turkey stands to gain most, and could launch an attack on Kurdish forces in the northeast.

Agreed. As soon as I heard about the withdrawal I thought the Kurds are fucked.

All the gains the Kurds made in the last few years are about to get wiped out.
willmma

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019, Nov 2019

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:28 pm

TFlock wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:TFlock, how has the plan in the ME been working out from all those generals over the past 20 years?

Bruins, regarding your past 2 posts, I don’t have time or the interest to read about the stuff you mentioned but I appreciate your expertise.

I’m basing my opinion on the fact that pretty much any expert that knows anything about the Middle East crisis says Trump should not pull out of Syria yet. What does he base his decisions on? He doesn’t even read. He just goes with his gut. He’s probably never read a history book in his life and he doesn’t listen to the experts that advise him. His staff turnover is unprecedented.

r iAnyways, I pissed off KOP who is a closet trump supportet seems and started hurling insults at me haha

These delusions you have are unhealthy. I've always been a trump supporter. My only disappointment is he isn't even further to the right. And I'm mildly amused that you are unable to realize the fundamental effectiveness of a wall. Hurr durr hungary is only 100 miles blah blah blah.
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby TFlock » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:43 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
TFlock wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:TFlock, how has the plan in the ME been working out from all those generals over the past 20 years?

Bruins, regarding your past 2 posts, I don’t have time or the interest to read about the stuff you mentioned but I appreciate your expertise.

I’m basing my opinion on the fact that pretty much any expert that knows anything about the Middle East crisis says Trump should not pull out of Syria yet. What does he base his decisions on? He doesn’t even read. He just goes with his gut. He’s probably never read a history book in his life and he doesn’t listen to the experts that advise him. His staff turnover is unprecedented.

r iAnyways, I pissed off KOP who is a closet trump supportet seems and started hurling insults at me haha

These delusions you have are unhealthy. I've always been a trump supporter. My only disappointment is he isn't even further to the right. And I'm mildly amused that you are unable to realize the fundamental effectiveness of a wall. Hurr durr hungary is only 100 miles blah blah blah.

Do you realize that the majority of Americans don’t support the wall idea? Many highly educated people whose opinions are respected. Are you mildly amused at that too? You’re in the minority. You’re also in the minority as a trump supporter.
November A League Fantasy Team
Nate Diaz
Romero Cotton
Robson Gracie Jr.
Lucas Brennan

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby bruins2012 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:27 am

My favorite Mattis story: he took 30 seconds to approve an attack on the village of Mukaradeeb in April 2004 which killed 42 civilians, including 13 kids, who were attending a wedding. “I don’t have to apologize for the conduct of my men,” he said later.

#hang’emfromtherafters

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:17 pm

TFlock wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
TFlock wrote:

Do you realize that the majority of Americans don’t support the wall idea? Many highly educated people whose opinions are respected. Are you mildly amused at that too? You’re in the minority. You’re also in the minority as a trump supporter.

Lol. Being the last sane man on earth does indeed make me one hell of a minority.
KingOfPancrase

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:18 pm

bruins2012 wrote:My favorite Mattis story: he took 30 seconds to approve an attack on the village of Mukaradeeb in April 2004 which killed 42 civilians, including 13 kids, who were attending a wedding. “I don’t have to apologize for the conduct of my men,” he said later.

#hang’emfromtherafters

Mattis took his ball and went home to pout because Trump had the audacity to stop perpetuating a war we don't need and bring troops home. Fuck em.
KingOfPancrase

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:51 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:My favorite Mattis story: he took 30 seconds to approve an attack on the village of Mukaradeeb in April 2004 which killed 42 civilians, including 13 kids, who were attending a wedding. “I don’t have to apologize for the conduct of my men,” he said later.

#hang’emfromtherafters

Mattis took his ball and went home to pout because Trump had the audacity to stop perpetuating a war we don't need and bring troops home. Fuck em.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon: Alexander Volkov, Michael Page, Vicente Luque, Warlley Alves
FUTURE BMF GINA A-LEAGUE CHAMP CHAMP
DeceptaCon

Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby TFlock » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:41 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:

#hang’emfromtherafters

They’ll be back. The job isn’t finished.
November A League Fantasy Team
Nate Diaz
Romero Cotton
Robson Gracie Jr.
Lucas Brennan

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:39 pm

TFlock wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:

#hang’emfromtherafters

They’ll be back. The job isn’t finished.

:roll: who cares. The US created them by arming them.
KingOfPancrase

Postby PBells » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:20 pm

"President Trump needs your help. Sign the petition to build the wall!"

I didn't know we governed via online petitions these days. :lol:
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor Champion

Postby exsanguinator » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:47 pm

PBells wrote:"President Trump needs your help. Sign the petition to build the wall!"

I didn't know we governed via online petitions these days. :lol:

To be fair, any petition to change any policy that receives enough signatures must be paid the president's attention.

Also to be fair, if someone tagged Trump on twitter about this petition he'd address it a hell of a lot sooner.
We all need some place we can go away to, some place where we can be who we should have been instead of who we are.
exsanguinator

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:55 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon: Alexander Volkov, Michael Page, Vicente Luque, Warlley Alves
FUTURE BMF GINA A-LEAGUE CHAMP CHAMP
DeceptaCon

Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion