The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:21 pm

Shuck wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:
TFlock wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Hillary having human emotions :lol: :roll:

Anyone does compared to trump. He needed a fucken cue card for the school shooting

“Super Predators”.....and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. They are all shit. They did nothing for you or any other working class person. The Clinton’s are awful human beings that have done nothing but enrich themselves while fucking over everyone else. And the “deep state” conspiracy has some merit as Trump had called out the intelligence community numerous times and that type of behavior doesn’t go over well with the intelligence community.

Is Trump dirty...hell yes. How much dirt would they find on Hilary and Bill if an overzealous special prosecutor was assigned to dig up whatever they could find? There would be a mountain of illegal activity. For fuck sakes, Bill might even be a pedophile.

you sob.. finally came around

Bruins is one of us!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon: Alexander Volkov, Michael Page, Vicente Luque, Warlley Alves
FUTURE BMF GINA A-LEAGUE CHAMP CHAMP
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby bruins2012 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:59 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
Shuck wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:
TFlock wrote:Anyone does compared to trump. He needed a fucken cue card for the school shooting

“Super Predators”.....and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. They are all shit. They did nothing for you or any other working class person. The Clinton’s are awful human beings that have done nothing but enrich themselves while fucking over everyone else. And the “deep state” conspiracy has some merit as Trump had called out the intelligence community numerous times and that type of behavior doesn’t go over well with the intelligence community.

Is Trump dirty...hell yes. How much dirt would they find on Hilary and Bill if an overzealous special prosecutor was assigned to dig up whatever they could find? There would be a mountain of illegal activity. For fuck sakes, Bill might even be a pedophile.

you sob.. finally came around

Bruins is one of us!

Spoiler:

I’ve been saying they’re all shit since I started posting in this thread........

When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Postby TFlock » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:50 pm

I agree with all of you guys as you have made many great points. I just don’t think there’s a deep state conspiring against Trump. If he didn’t conspire to win the election they wouldn’t have had to investigate him.

I just think his crimes are WAY worse than the others combined with the lies, racism, and overall lack of qualifications to do the job. He’s ignoring his staffs advice about pulling out of Syria. What the fuck? He’s a failed businessman. What the fuck does he know about wars? Soooo many sketchy decisions.

I just get worked up about how people can be so stupid, can’t think for themselves and support this guy. Their party becomes their identity and makes their decisions for them. It’s mind boggling.
November A League Fantasy Team
Nate Diaz
Romero Cotton
Robson Gracie Jr.
Lucas Brennan

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:39 am

TFlock wrote:I agree with all of you guys as you have made many great points. I just don’t think there’s a deep state conspiring against Trump. If he didn’t conspire to win the election they wouldn’t have had to investigate him.

I just think his crimes are WAY worse than the others combined with the lies, racism, and overall lack of qualifications to do the job. He’s ignoring his staffs advice about pulling out of Syria. What the fuck? He’s a failed businessman. What the fuck does he know about wars? Soooo many sketchy decisions.

I just get worked up about how people can be so stupid, can’t think for themselves and support this guy. Their party becomes their identity and makes their decisions for them. It’s mind boggling.

I don’t see how pulling out of Syria is a bad thing to do. And all those chicken-hawks that serve in the office also know nothing about war.
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby TFlock » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:36 am

bruins2012 wrote:
TFlock wrote:I agree with all of you guys as you have made many great points. I just don’t think there’s a deep state conspiring against Trump. If he didn’t conspire to win the election they wouldn’t have had to investigate him.

I don’t see how pulling out of Syria is a bad thing to do. And all those chicken-hawks that serve in the office also know nothing about war.

Lol, what info do you get about it? I’m far from pro-war (I actually wish there was never another war) but this is crazy on trumps part. Tillerson said that trump doesn’t read security briefings. Why would he be more qualified to make this decision than someone who has spent their life understanding this? Trump doesn’t know anything about war. He is receiving criticism from everyone who knows anything about this.
Nate Diaz
Romero Cotton
Robson Gracie Jr.
Lucas Brennan

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor

Postby TFlock » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:59 pm

Can someone please explain to me why Trump won’t fuck off with his ridiculous wall?

Problems with a wall...

- ladders go over walls
- tunnels go under walls
- waste of money

Isn’t this common sense? Am I missing something here? All they have to do is use heat seaking drones to patrol the border if they’re so concerned.

During his campaign I just thought it was a bullshit ploy to get uneducated, racist voters to support him and figured there was zero chance of it happening and that he knew that too. The fact that he actually thinks it will do anything is scary. What is wrong with this guy? Someone help me understand.
Nate Diaz
Romero Cotton
Robson Gracie Jr.
Lucas Brennan

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock

Survivor

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:22 pm

TFlock wrote:Can someone please explain to me why Trump won’t fuck off with his ridiculous wall?

Problems with a wall...

- ladders go over walls
- tunnels go under walls
- waste of money

Isn’t this common sense? Am I missing something here? All they have to do is use heat seaking drones to patrol the border if they’re so concerned.

During his campaign I just thought it was a bullshit ploy to get uneducated, racist voters to support him and figured there was zero chance of it happening and that he knew that too. The fact that he actually thinks it will do anything is scary. What is wrong with this guy? Someone help me understand.

Yeah I am not a huge fan of the wall idea either. I think we can use that money to patrol our borders and deport illegals in a much more efficient manner. I would like to see more evidence and research into how the wall would be effective and just how effective it might be.

Building walls similar to the ones which have been discussed has worked well for a few border towns in the USA and a few larger cities as well.

El Paso Texas is a great example of this. They built a wall under the Bush administration which has directly lead to less illegal border crossings and violent crime in general.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/13/we-alread ... -it-works/

So yeah people who support this do so because they take a microcosmic example and believe it can be applied on a macro cosmic level across the US.

You really need to chill a bit on the "Racist uneducated voters" thing though. It is getting to the point where nobody takes it seriously as it is just a pre approved regurgitated talking point of the democrats and transposes yourself into a walking talking caricature parody of a liberal and not a real person capable of speaking without trafficking in identity politics.

Someone wanting to protect the border does not make them racist. An Illegal immigrant is not a race.
Someone voting for Trump does not make them racist.

No serious political discourse will occur when pettifogging the issue with constant insults and accusations of racism are being thrown about.

Personally I think we could take the 10 billion dollars plus we give in aid to Mexico every year and instead use it on American infrastructural issues. Which we have plenty of. We could even use some of it to police our borders. Why give money to a such a corrupt and fiscally irresponsible country? Especially when which facilitates and encourages illegal immigration to our country, and then constantly cries and calls us racist when we want to do something about it? Mexico should maybe get its corruption to acceptable levels and prove our money is going to useful things (instead of padding the mostly white oligarchical ruling classes pockets) before we start throwing money at them again. Just my opinion.

Especially when Mexico (as a government and country, not as individual people) does absolutely shit all for the US. Next time we have a hurricane for example in the southern parts of the US i bet we can count on 1 hand how many Mexican rescue workers and aid in general they send over :lol: Oh but please keep calling us all racists and yet still stick out your hands demanding money :lol: Ridiculous.

Trump sucks. The wall is probably a dumb idea. However it can not be much more dumb than giving a corrupt and ungrateful Mexico 10 billion a year :lol:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby TFlock » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:00 pm

Great points. I was unaware of the El Paso example but that makes sense. The illegals would just go elsewhere. If there’s a wall on the whole border the next step is to figure out whether to use a ladder or dig a tunnel. It won’t solve anything.

The uneducated, racist comment was just venting on how trump spreads his rhetoric. I never meant that all trump voters are uneducated and racist. I’m sure it’s fair to say that in the grand scheme of things, trump voters per capita are less educated and more racist than democrats. Hate crimes are the highest in the USA since 9/11 and to say that trump’s rhetoric isn’t partially responsible would be inaccurate.

Anyways, you make many great points and I’m glad to hear your points of view. I’m Canadian so I don’t have any voting power in the USA so I can just watch and hope the best for the world.

This Huawei shit is getting out of hand though. China has detained 3 Canadians now in retaliation to us holding her out of respect to our relationship with the USA and their request. What a shame that they can’t just sit down and talk it out and come to an agreement.
Nate Diaz
Romero Cotton
Robson Gracie Jr.
Lucas Brennan

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock

Survivor

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:57 pm

Go tell Israel and Hungary their walls don't work
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby TFlock » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:53 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:Go tell Israel and Hungary their walls don't work

Did I say it won’t work? It would decrease the illegal immigrants but it will cost how many billion dollars?

Tell me how a wall is more effective than heat seaking drones.

Hungary’s is 100 miles long and patrolled by 3,000 police officers and dogs. Hardly comparable to trump’s idea. The immigrants just went elsewhere. These people are desperate and will find a way. If there’s a wall they will dig or climb.
Nate Diaz
Romero Cotton
Robson Gracie Jr.
Lucas Brennan

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock

Survivor

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:39 pm

TFlock wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:

Lol, what info do you get about it? I’m far from pro-war (I actually wish there was never another war) but this is crazy on trumps part. Tillerson said that trump doesn’t read security briefings. Why would he be more qualified to make this decision than someone who has spent their life understanding this? Trump doesn’t know anything about war. He is receiving criticism from everyone who knows anything about this.

What is so bad about getting out of Syria. There is literally nothing the US can do their because if the treaties signed by Russia and Syria. The only thing the US has done is to keep funding radical jihadists.

If you want good information about the Middle East then start reading Robert Fisk.

Robert Fisk (born 12 July 1946) is an English writer and journalist. He has been Middle East correspondent intermittently since 1976 for various media; since 1989 he has been correspondent for The Independent, primarily based in Beirut.[1] Fisk holds numerous British and international journalism awards, including the Press Awards Foreign Reporter of the Year seven times. He has published a number of books and reported on several wars and armed conflicts.

:P

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:55 pm

TFlock, how has the plan in the ME been working out from all those generals over the past 20 years?

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby TFlock » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:30 pm

bruins2012 wrote:TFlock, how has the plan in the ME been working out from all those generals over the past 20 years?

Bruins, regarding your past 2 posts, I don’t have time or the interest to read about the stuff you mentioned but I appreciate your expertise.

I’m basing my opinion on the fact that pretty much any expert that knows anything about the Middle East crisis says Trump should not pull out of Syria yet. What does he base his decisions on? He doesn’t even read. He just goes with his gut. He’s probably never read a history book in his life and he doesn’t listen to the experts that advise him. His staff turnover is unprecedented.

Anyways, I pissed off KOP who is a closet trump supporter it seems and started hurling insults at me haha
Nate Diaz
Romero Cotton
Robson Gracie Jr.
Lucas Brennan

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock

Survivor

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:48 pm

TFlock wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:TFlock, how has the plan in the ME been working out from all those generals over the past 20 years?

Bruins, regarding your past 2 posts, I don’t have time or the interest to read about the stuff you mentioned but I appreciate your expertise.

I’m basing my opinion on the fact that pretty much any expert that knows anything about the Middle East crisis says Trump should not pull out of Syria yet. What does he base his decisions on? He doesn’t even read. He just goes with his gut. He’s probably never read a history book in his life and he doesn’t listen to the experts that advise him. His staff turnover is unprecedented.

Anyways, I pissed off KOP who is a closet trump supporter it seems and started hurling insults at me haha

No worries. Basically the US wants to keep destabilizing Syria in order to destabilize Iran. But they can’t do it directly because of the treaties signed between the 3 countries. The US just creates chaos and basically more jihadists.

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby TFlock » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:09 pm

bruins2012 wrote:
TFlock wrote:

No worries. Basically the US wants to keep destabilizing Syria in order to destabilize Iran. But they can’t do it directly because of the treaties signed between the 3 countries. The US just creates chaos and basically more jihadists.

What is Trump doing though? He has no knowledge of history, war etc. It just seems like another one of his decisions based on his “gut”. His defence secretary just resigned because of it.
Nate Diaz
Romero Cotton
Robson Gracie Jr.
Lucas Brennan

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock

Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion