Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:22 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon: Alexander Volkov, Michael Page, Vicente Luque, Warlley Alves
FUTURE BMF GINA A-LEAGUE CHAMP CHAMP
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby PBells » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:53 pm

Spoiler:
We are doomed
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor Champion

Postby TFlock » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:59 pm

The scariest thing about your country is that approximately one third of Americans actually support Donald trump and believe that there’s a “deep state” conspiracy against him and that anything that happens to take him down is part of this conspiracy.

The guy just shut down his charity “Trump Foundation” due to overwhelming evidence of using its tax exempt status for political and personal gains yet his supporters still support him. It is very scary.

I’m very worried for your country and the whole world.
November A League Fantasy Team
Nate Diaz
Romero Cotton
Robson Gracie Jr.
Lucas Brennan

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:20 pm

TFlock wrote:The scariest thing about your country is that approximately one third of Americans actually support Donald trump and believe that there’s a “deep state” conspiracy against him and that anything that happens to take him down is part of this conspiracy.

The guy just shut down his charity “Trump Foundation” due to overwhelming evidence of using its tax exempt status for political and personal gains yet his supporters still support him. It is very scary.

We just had 8 years of Obomba supporters supporting him regardless of his laundry list of civil and human rights violations.

People were going to vote for Hilary despite about 20 great reasons why she is a horrible human and horrible candidate.

Trump sucks but people sticking by and supporting him is not nearly out of the ordinary nor as lemming-like as the people who supported Obomba and Dub-Ya Bush regardless of the barbarity of their actions.

Just my opinion :tup:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
4th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby TFlock » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:44 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
TFlock wrote:The scariest thing about your country is that approximately one third of Americans actually support Donald trump and believe that there’s a “deep state” conspiracy against him and that anything that happens to take him down is part of this conspiracy.

We just had 8 years of Obomba supporters supporting him regardless of his laundry list of civil and human rights violations.

People were going to vote for Hilary despite about 20 great reasons why she is a horrible human and horrible candidate.

Trump sucks but people sticking by and supporting him is not nearly out of the ordinary nor as lemming-like as the people who supported Obomba and Dub-Ya Bush regardless of the barbarity of their actions.

I don’t know anything about the Obama stuff you speak of. It’s a dirty job due to the USA’s military industrial complex and whoever is president has to do things to maintain those defence contracts. Obama had zero scandals as well. The guy actually has human emotion and empathy where Trump doesn’t even know what those mean.

I hated George W as well but Hillary is a thousand times the person that Trump is (an opinion shared by more people than those that think Trump is better). His actions and denials threaten democracy and could cause many world issues for many years to come.

Why doesn’t he stop tweeting? The lies are unfathomable.

Anyways, I’m just worried for the world because of the Russian interference and the fact that trump supported it. It’s NUTS!
Nate Diaz
Romero Cotton
Robson Gracie Jr.
Lucas Brennan

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:59 pm

TFlock wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:

I don’t know anything about the Obama stuff you speak of. It’s a dirty job due to the USA’s military industrial complex and whoever is president has to do things to maintain those defence contracts. Obama had zero scandals as well. The guy actually has human emotion and empathy where Trump doesn’t even know what those mean.

I hated George W as well but Hillary is a thousand times the person that Trump is (an opinion shared by more people than those that think Trump is better). His actions and denials threaten democracy and could cause many world issues for many years to come.

Why doesn’t he stop tweeting? The lies are unfathomable.

Anyways, I’m just worried for the world because of the Russian interference and the fact that trump supported it. It’s NUTS!

No offense dude but if you can not recall a single bad thing Obomba has done, going so far as to say he was scandal free, it really undercuts the validity of the rest of your statements. If a person says they know something 100% and are sure of it but are unable to bring up any counter points then I take their opinion not so seriously.

Hilary was and is an awful person. If you want more detail into that let me know and I can list a shit ton of things off the top of my head that were worse or just as bad as Trump.

I agree he should stop tweeting. It is embarrassing indeed.

Again I do not like Trump. It sucks to me that I have to stick up for him here :lol: But your comments on Obomba and Hilary reflect a total lack of understanding the other side of the aisle. Saying Obomba was scandal free is just insane.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:23 pm

What would be a good way to convince people that they have to go vote...? Maybe issuing a hefty fine?

Like.... if you don't vote,you will owe the goverment 4,000$ ?
Τίποτα
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Postby TFlock » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:15 pm

Meow,

Personally I think that Trumps criminal past and his threat to democracy and world peace is worse than anything else that I’ve heard of. Obama tried to unify the country where Trump tries to divide. Whatever Obama examples you’re referring to are probably things that any president would have to do because of the military industrial complex. All presidents have to drop bombs on innocent people. It’s the job, not the president. Eisenhower warned of the MIT but it’s too late now. Trump doesn’t have time for any of this because he’s too busy watching tv, tweeting and asking Rudy what he should do next.

His reaction to the Khashoggi killing blows my mind too. His own fucking senate had to pretty much say no, fuck you. This is a big deal yet he just dismisses it. Poor leadership but who’s surprised? Nobody.

I guess we just have different opinions on the severity of the actions of these that we speak of. Trump is a compulsive liar and always has been and the fact that he’s the president will baffle me until the day I die. The others aren’t perfect but I just don’t see any comparison. Obama and Hillary have human emotion where Trump doesn’t.

Anyways, I just hope that this Russian conspiracy with Trump doesn’t result in a world war or something. If a foreign country was proven to be meddling in the election don’t you think the president should take a stand and show some leadership? He has ZERO respect for the rule of law and justice.

Whatever, I’m just sitting in a food court at a mall with my wife rambling. I’m Canadian and don’t pay full attention to American politics but trump is on the world stage and threatens world peace and stability. The climate change stuff is unreal too. He thinks he’s a fucking scientist.

Anyways, I can’t wait to see his fake empire crumble. I wonder what his tax returns show :lol:
Nate Diaz
Romero Cotton
Robson Gracie Jr.
Lucas Brennan

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock

Survivor

Postby PBells » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:53 pm

Politics in America is a team sport. People aren't interested in coming together for the greater good and improving the nation in any objective or quantifiable way, they just want to be on the winning team. They elect charismatic blowhards to office to do all the talking and thinking for them so they can sit at home and share memes on Facebook to feel superior.

Another problem of the last few years is that one group of people is all "Those liberal commies have gone too far! We need more radical far-right people in charge!" and the other group responds with "Those fascists have gone too far! We need more radical far-left people to fight them!" Who benefits from this? Campaign managers, the news media, Encyclopedia Dramatica, social media meme pages, and pundits.

I'd be in favor of dissolving the Executive Branch and shifting to a metropolitan form of government where cities and large metropolitan areas have control compared to entire states. Ohio, for example, has a large number of thriving cities and a larger number of struggling ones so obviously the single-state government isn't completely working.

TL;DR: everyone is too busy being a partisan cuck to 1) see the real problems, and 2) do anything about them. Fuck people that need figureheads or want to be ruled rather than governed.
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor Champion

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:11 pm

PBells wrote:Politics in America is a team sport. People aren't interested in coming together for the greater good and improving the nation in any objective or quantifiable way, they just want to be on the winning team. They elect charismatic blowhards to office to do all the talking and thinking for them so they can sit at home and share memes on Facebook to feel superior.

Another problem of the last few years is that one group of people is all "Those liberal commies have gone too far! We need more radical far-right people in charge!" and the other group responds with "Those fascists have gone too far! We need more radical far-left people to fight them!" Who benefits from this? Campaign managers, the news media, Encyclopedia Dramatica, social media meme pages, and pundits.

I'd be in favor of dissolving the Executive Branch and shifting to a metropolitan form of government where cities and large metropolitan areas have control compared to entire states. Ohio, for example, has a large number of thriving cities and a larger number of struggling ones so obviously the single-state government isn't completely working.

TL;DR: everyone is too busy being a partisan cuck to 1) see the real problems, and 2) do anything about them. Fuck people that need figureheads or want to be ruled rather than governed.

The illusion of politics and democracy is coming to an end. The country will be divided into territories after a serious of orchestrated "natural disasters" and false flag events occur in a last ditch effort to divide and control the masses. People will become lawless, martial law will ensue and they will established a cybernetic tracking system for citizens for their own "security." Why do you think they are flooding the borders with illegal immigrants, they are going to use the tracking system on them first. The final stage will be a staged alien invasion to round up the remaining free thinkers. The real zombie apocalypse will occur after all the pharmacies quit prescribing everybody's anxiety medicines and people lose their shit. All of the chemicals, plastics and heavy metal we have been absorbing through our food, water and atmosphere have bonded to our DNA, once these catalysts become charged they will activate dormant strands of DNA ushering in the mark of the beast. You will of course be given a choice first, you are always given a choice.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:32 pm

Hillary having human emotions :lol: :roll:
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Postby TFlock » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:44 am

KingOfPancrase wrote:Hillary having human emotions :lol: :roll:

Anyone does compared to trump. He needed a fucken cue card for the school shooting
Nate Diaz
Romero Cotton
Robson Gracie Jr.
Lucas Brennan

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock

Survivor

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:19 am

TFlock wrote:

Anyone does compared to trump. He needed a fucken cue card for the school shooting

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby bruins2012 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:28 am

TFlock wrote:

“Super Predators”.....and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. They are all shit. They did nothing for you or any other working class person. The Clinton’s are awful human beings that have done nothing but enrich themselves while fucking over everyone else. And the “deep state” conspiracy has some merit as Trump had called out the intelligence community numerous times and that type of behavior doesn’t go over well with the intelligence community.

Is Trump dirty...hell yes. How much dirt would they find on Hilary and Bill if an overzealous special prosecutor was assigned to dig up whatever they could find? There would be a mountain of illegal activity. For fuck sakes, Bill might even be a pedophile.
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Postby Shuck » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:09 pm

bruins2012 wrote:
TFlock wrote:

“Super Predators”.....and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. They are all shit. They did nothing for you or any other working class person. The Clinton’s are awful human beings that have done nothing but enrich themselves while fucking over everyone else. And the “deep state” conspiracy has some merit as Trump had called out the intelligence community numerous times and that type of behavior doesn’t go over well with the intelligence community.

Is Trump dirty...hell yes. How much dirt would they find on Hilary and Bill if an overzealous special prosecutor was assigned to dig up whatever they could find? There would be a mountain of illegal activity. For fuck sakes, Bill might even be a pedophile.

you sob.. finally came around

Magatron Makn Link Great Again - :hand:
Shuck
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion