Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:07 pm

willmma wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:
willmma wrote:This is interesting. The Iraqi parliament ordered the US to leave Iraq after Trump's strike.

The US says it will comply

Great news if you ask me

Its a waste of our resources being over there in any form.

Just my opinion :tup:

I agree. This would have been great news.
Except Trump retracted it. US officials are now calling the letter an "honest mistake"

https://www.euronews.com/2020/01/06/us- ... -sanctions

You guys have probably seen this but I think it's hilarious to watch.
Trump never spoke so much truth:

I should have known it was too good to be true :lol: :lol:

Trump's words about Obama biting him in the ass currently yet again. He has done this a lot at this point :lol:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 6 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
4th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Pick-Em Champion: January 2020

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:18 pm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby willmma » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:03 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
Spoiler:

Obama reached a deal with Iran that limited it's nuclear program and stabilized the area.

Trump with his incredible deal making skills lost the nuclear limitations under the deal and got 2 American bases attacked in Iran.

Failed in Venezuela
Failed in North Korea
Failed in Afghanistan
Failed in Syria
Failed in Iraq
Failed in Yemen
Failed in Iraq
Failed in Iran

And failed to build the wall.

Well done Donald Trump.
willmma
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019, July 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019, Nov 2019, May 2020, June 2020, July 2020

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:38 pm

willmma wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
Spoiler:

Obama reached a deal with Iran that limited it's nuclear program and stabilized the area.

Trump with his incredible deal making skills lost the nuclear limitations under the deal and got 2 American bases attacked in Iran.

Failed in Venezuela
Failed in North Korea
Failed in Afghanistan
Failed in Syria
Failed in Iraq
Failed in Yemen
Failed in Iraq
Failed in Iran

And failed to build the wall.

Well done Donald Trump.

Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:59 pm

If anyone still thinks all of these endless wars are about "oil" I have beachfront property to sell you in Oklahoma.

Spoiler:
John Bolton was hospitalized the other day due to his erection about imminent war with Iran lasted more than 4 hours.
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:07 am

KingOfPancrase wrote:If anyone still thinks all of these endless wars are about "oil" I have beachfront property to sell you in Oklahoma.

Spoiler:
John Bolton was hospitalized the other day due to his erection about imminent war with Iran lasted more than 4 hours.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I honestly think the media is stirring up war talk for ratings. I do not think Iran is anywhere near dumb enough, despite the level of inbreeding over there, to start an all out war with America. They know they would get slaughtered. They will posture and talk a lot of shit but I highly doubt they do anything serious that would escalate to an all out war.

Just my opinion
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 6 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020
Survivor (x3)

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:37 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:If anyone still thinks all of these endless wars are about "oil" I have beachfront property to sell you in Oklahoma.

Spoiler:

I honestly think the media is stirring up war talk for ratings. I do not think Iran is anywhere near dumb enough, despite the level of inbreeding over there, to start an all out war with America. They know they would get slaughtered. They will posture and talk a lot of shit but I highly doubt they do anything serious that would escalate to an all out war.

Just my opinion

Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby Oldtoby420 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:20 am

Here watch this video & you'll see how much of a threat Iran is to USA.

^^^
Can't say for sure how accurate this is probably as close as they could be from my guess is a pretty impartial perspective.

If your smart you can spot the very instance in the video that shows Iran is next to no real threat what so ever to USA but yes folks are probably right this sounds / looks more like folks drumming up talk for monetary & political gain.

^^^
You can also spot it in this video too if you pay attention.
Oldtoby420
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:09 am

You just don't get it
KingOfPancrase

Postby PainDog » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:09 am

Mr Meow wrote:

Spoiler:

Just my opinion

Yes all of us in the Middle East are inbred retards :roll:

However misguided he might be Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is a very smart guy. He speaks several languages, is a capable musician, and is quite familiar with western philosophy and literature.

Given the lack of success America has had in nations that were already destroyed after years of conflict, Afghanistan and Iraq, Iran might be feeling rather confident.

It almost would make one question how successful America wants to be in these conflicts.

The argument however is that if America wanted they could wipe whichever country off the face of the earth if they so chose.

This is true...if annihilation at all costs is the objective.

Hopefully the American people can stop just bragging about the strength of their military and start questioning the conflicts the military is forced into.

Munir Lazzez Time

Damir Ismagulov Time

Khamzat Chimaev

Khabib Nurmagomedov Time
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017

Postby Mr Meow » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:46 am

PainDog wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:

Spoiler:

Just my opinion

Yes all of us in the Middle East are inbred retards :roll:

However misguided he might be Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is a very smart guy. He speaks several languages, is a capable musician, and is quite familiar with western philosophy and literature.

Given the lack of success America has had in nations that were already destroyed after years of conflict, Afghanistan and Iraq, Iran might be feeling rather confident.

It almost would make one question how successful America wants to be in these conflicts.

The argument however is that if America wanted they could wipe whichever country off the face of the earth if they so chose.

This is true...if annihilation at all costs is the objective.

Hopefully the American people can stop just bragging about the strength of their military and start questioning the conflicts the military is forced into.

My comment was specific to Iran. I should have said "In Iran" instead of "over there" at the end of that sentence though, which is probably where this confusion came in. Iran is like 28% inbred or something though, that is a pretty sky high rate. I have never met a Muslim person nor a middle eastern person and assumed they were inbred, but I also can read studies that show Iran's level of inbreeding is really bad and not be some kind of bigot for expressing a factual statement.

The last thing I want is war with Iran or to annihilate any country off the map. Killing millions upon millions of innocents is horrible.

I was not meaning to brag about the US military size. It is the best in the world of course but i brought it up to say Iran is not going to poke the bear too much because they know we are head and shoulders above them military wise.

Honestly though soleimani would still be alive if he had not coordinated, and been responsible for, hundreds of American deaths and thousands upon thousands in general and had not been planning an attack on US embassies in the Middle East.

My sympathy for him is the opposite of CNN and MSNBCs sympathy for him. As fun as it might be to fawn over his funeral size or talk about how much of a erudite scholar and poet he was, i feel that really insults the memories of the families of the people that were murdered under his watch and his command.

Yeah I want much less of a military presence in the middle east and around the world in general. I just have limited sympathy for the plight of people of terrorists responsible for thousands of deaths of innocents.
Mr Meow

Survivor (x3)

Postby TFlock » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:04 pm

I think it’s funny how people believe trump. He lies more than anyone in the history of mankind yet we should believe him now? How timely too. He was just impeached and he’s trying to silence all of his staff and now there’s this distraction...

There were weapons of mass destruction in iraq too, right?

Kill a general and his assistant will just continue his work while having much more reason to do it now. Makes no sense. Like poking the bear.
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:

TFlock

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby TFlock » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:10 pm

The other thing... a few weeks ago there was an announcement that the USA is planning on reducing their troops to eventually pull out of Afghanistan. That creates a need to feed the military industrial complex with another war or increased military presence. Military is BIG money and the US economy needs it to stay busy. You guys all know this
ImageImage
Spoiler:

TFlock

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:30 pm

TFlock wrote:The other thing... a few weeks ago there was an announcement that the USA is planning on reducing their troops to eventually pull out of Afghanistan. That creates a need to feed the military industrial complex with another war or increased military presence. Military is BIG money and the US economy needs it to stay busy. You guys all know this

The only countries left in 2020 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Family are:

Cuba
North Korea
Iran
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby TFlock » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:47 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
TFlock wrote:The other thing... a few weeks ago there was an announcement that the USA is planning on reducing their troops to eventually pull out of Afghanistan. That creates a need to feed the military industrial complex with another war or increased military presence. Military is BIG money and the US economy needs it to stay busy. You guys all know this

The only countries left in 2020 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Family are:

Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Wow, I didn’t know that.

If anyone thinks this soleimani excuse is legit give your head a shake
ImageImage
Spoiler:

TFlock

Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion