Close
Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby bwawm » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:44 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:Did you guys see that Hilary wants to run again?

:lol:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

blows my mind that even one democrat would ever suggest this bish run again.....he wasn't an incumbent when you ALREADY lost to him :lol: :lol:

pbells nailed it a few days ago with the 'progressive party' post-its like dems don't understand how to run an election race at all.
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:09 pm

bwawm wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
bwawm wrote:
PBells wrote:The party of progress sure likes to trot-out hasbeens like the Obama's and Hillary. :lol:

Tired of all the Cartoon Liberals and Cartoon Conservatives these days. Hopefully the self-implosion of both parties leads to the rise of the center-left and center-right.

:lol: so real tho...

Unfortunately, too many folks on the edges of the left/right enjoy throwing shit at each other too much to bother with finding value in moderate leadership imo.

Centrists are losers. If anything the center right/left (which is basically the same party) which our in power now will collpase.

:lol: :lol: way to prove my point KOP!

Do you mean 'are' by chance? Center right/left aren't parties my dude. They're just areas in each party that allows for people to be aware of the fact that both sides bring value to the table. I think a very small minority of the US would consider our current government 'moderate' but thats a completely different conversation.

There is no way one party 'beats' the other without ending up in an incredibly oppressive (regardless of which party it is) regime...a government that is balanced by conservative/progressive parties and policy is appealing to more people and optimal for a variety of reasons. Without that balance your freedoms are gone amigo!

:lol: KOP: "working together like adults is for losers" :lol:

I genuinely don't understand why people who choose to affiliate with one of these parties try so desperately to justify it. It isn't a self defining thing....remember these parties are imaginary my dude. Theres no prize for being the most liberal liberal or conservative conservative or whatever...as hard as you try niether party will be 'wrong'

What.
KingOfPancrase
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:20 am

Where has Murder been? Gee, I wonder why he hasn’t posted in a while.....

Spoiler:

You god damn bum.

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Postby PBells » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:49 am

Murder put everyone on his ignore list and now has no one to argue with
PBells
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019

Postby Mr Meow » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:36 pm

PBells wrote:Murder put everyone on his ignore list and now has no one to argue with

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The dude just straight up tucks tail and leaves town when things get inconvenient for his arguments.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov/Dec 2015, Jan/Apr/May/Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb/Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:09 pm

I love how CNN interviewed Avenatti and featured him in prime time programming as much as humanely possible for months upon months. Hailing him as a warrior for women's rights and how white men should model themselves.

Then he gets arrested for allegedly smacking a woman around and they cover it for less than 20 seconds during prime time :lol: Focusing on his denial of the charges and not presenting the other side at all.

"Believe all women.....unless its that lying skank who Avenatti allegedly hit!" :lol:

Then he blames it all on Trump conspiracy theorists :lol:

I give him the benefit of the doubt until more evidence comes out, we all should enjoy due process as American citizens (especially since Obomba is no longer president) but wow do I find it funny how thinly veiled CNNs bias is despite claiming to be unbias

Michael Ava..who??? :lol:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Survivor (x3)

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:24 pm

Mr Meow wrote:I love how CNN interviewed Avenatti and featured him in prime time programming as much as humanely possible for months upon months. Hailing him as a warrior for women's rights and how white men should model themselves.

Then he gets arrested for allegedly smacking a woman around and they cover it for less than 20 seconds during prime time :lol: Focusing on his denial of the charges and not presenting the other side at all.

"Believe all women.....unless its that lying skank who Avenatti allegedly hit!" :lol:

I give him the benefit of the doubt until more evidence comes out, we all should enjoy due process as American citizens (especially since Obomba is no longer president) but wow do I find it funny how thinly veiled CNNs bias is despite claiming to be unbias

Its like every person/celebrity that comes out against Trump they either get arrested or their house burns down.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby Mr Meow » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:43 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:I love how CNN interviewed Avenatti and featured him in prime time programming as much as humanely possible for months upon months. Hailing him as a warrior for women's rights and how white men should model themselves.

Its like every person/celebrity that comes out against Trump they either get arrested or their house burns down.

:lol: :lol: Very true. This mysteriously happens with a lot of high power politicians

Foe example :pointdown:

Spoiler:
Mr Meow

Survivor (x3)

Postby PBells » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:55 pm

Let's do a quick recap of potential Democratic candidates for president in 2020:

Hillary Clinton: :lol:
Joe Biden: Seems like a cool guy but will be 78 in 2020
Bernie Sanders: Seems like a cool guy but will be 79 in 2020
Cory Booker: ??????
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sherrod Brown: Beloved Ohio senator, unknown to the rest of the country (like Kasich)
Oprah Winfrey: Please kill me

Welp, at least they've got 2 years to sort this out. :-?
PBells
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019

Postby bwawm » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:13 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
bwawm wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
bwawm wrote:
:lol: so real tho...

Unfortunately, too many folks on the edges of the left/right enjoy throwing shit at each other too much to bother with finding value in moderate leadership imo.

Centrists are losers. If anything the center right/left (which is basically the same party) which our in power now will collpase.

:lol: :lol: way to prove my point KOP!

Do you mean 'are' by chance? Center right/left aren't parties my dude. They're just areas in each party that allows for people to be aware of the fact that both sides bring value to the table. I think a very small minority of the US would consider our current government 'moderate' but thats a completely different conversation.

There is no way one party 'beats' the other without ending up in an incredibly oppressive (regardless of which party it is) regime...a government that is balanced by conservative/progressive parties and policy is appealing to more people and optimal for a variety of reasons. Without that balance your freedoms are gone amigo!

:lol: KOP: "working together like adults is for losers" :lol:

I genuinely don't understand why people who choose to affiliate with one of these parties try so desperately to justify it. It isn't a self defining thing....remember these parties are imaginary my dude. Theres no prize for being the most liberal liberal or conservative conservative or whatever...as hard as you try niether party will be 'wrong'

What.

Its words amigo...you use them to make sentences and shit :lol:
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby bwawm » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:18 pm

PBells wrote:Let's do a quick recap of potential Democratic candidates for president in 2020:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sherrod Brown: Beloved Ohio senator, unknown to the rest of the country (like Kasich)

Dem's have no idea what they're doing...if Joe Biden is your best option :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:43 pm

bwawm wrote:
PBells wrote:Let's do a quick recap of potential Democratic candidates for president in 2020:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: :lol: :lol:

Dem's have no idea what they're doing...if Joe Biden is your best option :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He’s only been trying to be president since the 1980’s......maybe this time it will be his time.

:lol:
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby bruins2012 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:00 am

Is Murder still being a pussy and shamefully hiding?

Spoiler:

:P

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:51 pm

Ok this is just hilarious...the bitch is beyond clueless about lessons we all learned in 5th grade social studies :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/1 ... the-house/

How are you an elected official but have no clue what the 3 branches of government are? Much less refer to them as the 3 chambers?

I really hope liberals make sure to keep this lady in power. Her ideas are just too stupid to ever pass so she won't really do any damage and its just too funny to see how inept she is with even the most basic of civic concepts :lol: :lol:

"America needs a 40 trillion dollar health care system" - Cortez

"Can you elaborate how we will finance that?" - Interviewer

"Just like when I get cat called on the streets I am not obligated to respond to that!" - Cortez

Ocasio Ojos Locos is he gift that just keeps on giving. You can't even write stuff this stupid :lol:
Mr Meow

Survivor (x3)

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:26 pm

MurderfaceMMA wrote:Check all these fools trying to make sense.. You are too scared to stare the truth in the eyes. Too busy being Democratic cucks,you god damn snowflakes.Grow a pair and open those eyes. Donald Trump is the best American President, ever.
[quote]الحمدالله

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

EvilGorilla69+1
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion