Close
Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:15 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
PBells wrote:Of course the Fake News Media disagrees with me, but I'm just going by what I know. :angel:

Ahh come on bud that's a cop out and you know it. We've interacted with each other for like 12 years now. Long enough to cut through the bullshit. Although we aren't friend IRL I would love to change that .

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:24 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
PBells wrote:Of course the Fake News Media disagrees with me, but I'm just going by what I know. :angel:

Ahh come on bud that's a cop out and you know it. We've interacted with each other for like 12 years now. Long enough to cut through the bullshit. Although we aren't friend IRL I would love to change that .

Spoiler:

Sober and back to hating everyone. Don't want to be friends IRL anymore :twisted: :lol:
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:46 am

KingOfPancrase wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:

Spoiler:

Sober and back to hating everyone. Don't want to be friends IRL anymore :twisted: :lol:

:lol: :lol: GODAMN I hate everyone when I'm sober especially when I'm coming off a 4 day bender, get away from me, Ijust want to live in the forest when I'm sober. Got another new manager already got to break him in and he doesn't have aclue. Ican only tolerate people when Im drunk and moderately hungover, that's the only way to break the spell/program from running its script on you. Then you are on the outside looking in and cant relate to the autobots, that's why Nick Diaz is the way he is KOP embrace the hidden Pillar.
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:23 am

You had me up until that last part.
KingOfPancrase

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:59 am

Spoiler:
Going around preemptively killing white people isn't murder? :shock:

Spoiler:
the powers that be getting pretty blunt and blatant with their propaganda

Spoiler:
"Joker is a dangerous subversive movie" but this is fine :lol:
KingOfPancrase

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:06 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:

Spoiler:
Going around preemptively killing white people isn't murder? :shock:

Spoiler:
the powers that be getting pretty blunt and blatant with their propaganda

Spoiler:
"Joker is a dangerous subversive movie" but this is fine :lol:

The elite have no allegence to any race they are mere parasitic hosts that control the masses thru fear, Archonic formless ancient beings that need our emotional mana to survive, think of them as ectoplasm that attach themselves to mind contolled trauma victims, its how they can manifest in our realm, they need constant trauma, fear, fighting, fucking and slow death to maintain the lower vibrational frequency that gives them substance, hence why marijuana is demonized and feared by the controllers. Anything that raises the spiratual awareness and positivity of the masses is a threat to their agenda, they hate the Diaz bros too.
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby detfilteg » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:17 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:The elite have no allegence to any race they are mere parasitic hosts that control the masses thru fear, Archonic formless ancient beings that need our emotional mana to survive, think of them as ectoplasm that attach themselves to mind contolled trauma victims, its how they can manifest in our realm, they need constant trauma, fear, fighting, fucking and slow death to maintain the lower vibrational frequency that gives them substance, hence why marijuana is demonized and feared by the controllers. Anything that raises the spiratual awareness and positivity of the masses is a threat to their agenda, they hate the Diaz bros too.

Lay off the drugs man. You've obviously already fried any original thought your brain could possibly fathom. Unless you're being sarcastic. Which I hope you are.

If you're not then go ahead and do some more drugs, and go watch more youtube conspiracy videos. Meanwhile trying to convince yourself that you've stumbled upon some secret knowledge that no one else can understand but you. I think this guy might be related to Eddie Bravo, putting on an act, or maybe both?
wilfred wrote:We all have to make sacrifices, Ryan. Like the story of Jesus Christ. I'm sure the Roman soldiers wanted to hang out at the Pantheon and stare at tits all day, but they knew they had a duty to kill Jesus.
detfilteg
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby TFlock » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:14 pm

detfilteg wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:The elite have no allegence to any race they are mere parasitic hosts that control the masses thru fear, Archonic formless ancient beings that need our emotional mana to survive, think of them as ectoplasm that attach themselves to mind contolled trauma victims, its how they can manifest in our realm, they need constant trauma, fear, fighting, fucking and slow death to maintain the lower vibrational frequency that gives them substance, hence why marijuana is demonized and feared by the controllers. Anything that raises the spiratual awareness and positivity of the masses is a threat to their agenda, they hate the Diaz bros too.

Lay off the drugs man. You've obviously already fried any original thought your brain could possibly fathom. Unless you're being sarcastic. Which I hope you are.

If you're not then go ahead and do some more drugs, and go watch more youtube conspiracy videos. Meanwhile trying to convince yourself that you've stumbled upon some secret knowledge that no one else can understand but you. I think this guy might be related to Eddie Bravo, putting on an act, or maybe both?

:lol: sometimes I wonder if he’s being serious or sarcastic too
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:

TFlock
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:28 am

As usual all you cucks missed the point and focused on Deceptacon (Brick I love ya man) stupid alcohol withdrawal posts. He's about 75% alcohol withdrawal and 25% diaz trolling me. Focus on my original post. And I encourage you to do the same thing Brick.
KingOfPancrase

Postby detfilteg » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:07 am

KingOfPancrase wrote:As usual all you cucks

Oh...you're one of those. Isn't that lovely. It must be a very negative existence to think that anyone who doesn't see the world the same as you do as a "stupid cuck". I wish the best for you, and hope you can find some positivity in life before it's over. Our time here is too short to worry about things that we cannot change and have no control over.
wilfred wrote:We all have to make sacrifices, Ryan. Like the story of Jesus Christ. I'm sure the Roman soldiers wanted to hang out at the Pantheon and stare at tits all day, but they knew they had a duty to kill Jesus.
detfilteg
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby detfilteg » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:40 pm

Or maybe we could talk about how money hungry the owners of this website are considering how many fucking ads I have to deal with just trying to make a post in this mother fucker? What a bunch of douchebags. I hope one of them sees this post and understands they ruined something that used to be awesome just to get on their knees and suck the big cock of capitalism. Good job guys. No wonder none of the OG's post here anymore.

How many users of MMALinker really give a shit about buying fucking pillows? I hope I get banned for speaking the truth. Coming here is extremely similar to listening to Taylor Swift.
detfilteg
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:46 pm

detfilteg wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:As usual all you cucks

Oh...you're one of those. Isn't that lovely. It must be a very negative existence to think that anyone who doesn't see the world the same as you do as a "stupid cuck". I wish the best for you, and hope you can find some positivity in life before it's over. Our time here is too short to worry about things that we cannot change and have no control over.

Your defeatism shall not dissuade me.
KingOfPancrase

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:47 pm

detfilteg wrote:Or maybe we could talk about how money hungry the owners of this website are considering how many fucking ads I have to deal with just trying to make a post in this mother fucker? What a bunch of douchebags. I hope one of them sees this post and understands they ruined something that used to be awesome just to get on their knees and suck the big cock of capitalism. Good job guys. No wonder none of the OG's post here anymore.

How many users of MMALinker really give a shit about buying fucking pillows? I hope I get banned for speaking the truth. Coming here is extremely similar to listening to Taylor Swift.

You and I are 2007 OG's at least. I unironically agree with this post.
KingOfPancrase

Postby detfilteg » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:11 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
detfilteg wrote:Or maybe we could talk about how money hungry the owners of this website are considering how many fucking ads I have to deal with just trying to make a post in this mother fucker? What a bunch of douchebags. I hope one of them sees this post and understands they ruined something that used to be awesome just to get on their knees and suck the big cock of capitalism. Good job guys. No wonder none of the OG's post here anymore.

Regardless of our views of how things should, or should not be I would still be there for you if you really needed it. Much love brother. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday.
detfilteg
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:16 pm

detfilteg wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:

Regardless of our views of how things should, or should not be I would still be there for you if you really needed it. Much love brother. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday.

Capitalism for the most part sucks. As for the holiday... I plan on cooking a hell of a thanksgiving dinner with my dad and brother, slow rolling beers during the day. Then after dinner and football games I plan on turning up the heat by hitting the bar haha.
KingOfPancrase

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion