Close
Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:48 pm

Last edited by KingOfPancrase on Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:50 pm

KingOfPancrase

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:41 am

When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:49 pm

bruins2012 wrote:

Are you implying that a Jewish man Stephen Miller is a white nationalist? This is so offensive and anti semitic. You've basically caused another Holocaust by this implication. The oyyyyessttt of veyyyyyssss. Reporting you to the ADL because of this implication. Your implying must stop bruins.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
KingOfPancrase

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:51 am

United States world rankings:

Education: #24

Healthcare: #27

Children Dead by Gun Violence in Schools: #1
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:29 am

bruins2012 wrote:United States world rankings:

Quack.
KingOfPancrase

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:38 am

KingOfPancrase wrote:

Quack.

Are you implying that it’s impossible to be Jewish and also racist or to favor one group of people over another? Or how a Jew could also promote white nationalist views and promote an anti-immigration agenda?

Geez, what a tough question you implied.....

:P

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:22 am

bruins2012 wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:

Quack.

Are you implying that it’s impossible to be Jewish and also racist or to favor one group of people over another? Or how a Jew could also promote white nationalist views and promote an anti-immigration agenda?

Oh my Budda. Thank you so much for taking that difficult question Bruins. Even if deep down you knew I was going embarrass you over it. I like your courage kid. One day I really hope to win you over to the side of truth. I really do.

I would argue Stephen Miller is the exception....not the rule. Exceptions only live to serve the rule. Because this Jewish Man seems to prefer the United States remaining a white majority, doesn't mean that most Jews don't have a vicious anti white agenda. They don't care about the browning of America. They only care about maintaining their Jewish Ethnostate in Israel. And if the last month is any indicator....they are expanding their rule! :lol: I ain't even mad. The strong do what they will and the weak suffer what they must.

I don't know whether Stephen Miller is really tapping into his white side and trying to save this country.... or if he is just controlled opposition being the face of the so called "hard right" in the Trump administration.

Either way fuck it all. LET IT ALL FUCKING BURN.

YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE MURRAY!
KingOfPancrase

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:49 am

KingOfPancrase wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:

Quack.

Oh my Budda. Thank you so much for taking that difficult question Bruins. Even if deep down you knew I was going embarrass you over it. I like your courage kid. One day I really hope to win you over to the side of truth. I really do.

I would argue Stephen Miller is the exception....not the rule. Exceptions only live to serve the rule. Because this Jewish Man seems to prefer the United States remaining a white majority, doesn't mean that most Jews don't have a vicious anti white agenda. They don't care about the browning of America. They only care about maintaining their Jewish Ethnostate in Israel. And if the last month is any indicator....they are expanding their rule! :lol: I ain't even mad. The strong do what they will and the weak suffer what they must.

I don't know whether Stephen Miller is really tapping into his white side and trying to save this country.... or if he is just controlled opposition being the face of the so called "hard right" in the Trump administration.

Miller is white. Judaism is not a race. And his faith is used when it suits him. He’s isn’t a practicing person of the Jewish religion. I honestly have no idea what you are going on about.

But keep doing you buddy. :tup:

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:11 am

KingOfPancrase wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:

Quack.

Miller is white. Judaism is not a race. And his faith is used when it suits him. He’s isn’t a practicing person of the Jewish religion. I honestly have no idea what you are going on about.

But keep doing you buddy. :tup:

:P[/quote]
If you deny there is a biological component to Jewishness you are an even bigger retard than I already gave you credit for. Miller is not White. Not even once. Not even close. I will not argue with you about his personal faith. But no individual that aligns himself as an Israeli first can be taken seriously as an American first politician. Dual citizenship should be fucking banned. TRAITORS!!!!.
KingOfPancrase

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:22 am

Ok, why don’t you go ahead an enlighten all of us as to what race he is since you are so certain of yourself.

Should be sooooooooo enriching. :tup:

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby Mr Meow » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:25 am

If you ignore all the other countries with way more school shootings, then yeah US is #1 :lol:

Places like Honduras and El Salvador and Guatemala lap other countries in terms of school shootings.

https://theirworld.org/news/gang-wars-h ... as-schools

https://www.thedailybeast.com/back-to-s ... er-capital

https://www.dailynews.com/2014/07/07/el ... ing-grade/

Then of course you have the Middle Eastern countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan and east African ones like Somalia and Kenya who have way more school shootings, but people looking to make a point write them off as "not real school shootings" since they are "terrorism related" which of course is nonsense. A school shooting is a school shooting

https://www.latimes.com/world/afghanist ... story.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/ ... 148-people

Lucky for us too School Shootings in the US have been going down drastically since the 90s.

https://news.northeastern.edu/2018/02/2 ... cher-says/

Obviously even one school shooting is one too many. It is senseless, tragic and barbarous. However saying the US is #1 in the world for school shootings is just incorrect.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 6 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
4th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020, Aug 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Pick-Em Champion: January 2020

Postby PainDog » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:50 am

Mr Meow wrote:[
Then of course you have the Middle Eastern countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan....

Usually Afghanistan and Pakistan are not regarded as part of the Middle East.

For the most part both countries have greater ties to the Indian subcontinent than they do to the Middle East.

But both countries have a definite ethnic overlap with certain Iranian populations.

Munir Lazzez Time

Damir Ismagulov Time

Khamzat Chimaev

Khabib Nurmagomedov Time
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017, Aug 2020

Postby Mr Meow » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:57 am

PainDog wrote:
Then of course you have the Middle Eastern countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan....

For the most part both countries have greater ties to the Indian subcontinent than they do to the Middle East.

But both countries have a definite ethnic overlap with certain Iranian populations.

Dammit. I knew I should have went over my post and edited it :lol: :lol:

You're 100% correct as usual sir. :tup:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 6 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020, Aug 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Pick-Em Champion: January 2020

Postby PainDog » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:18 am

Mr Meow wrote:
PainDog wrote:

Dammit. I knew I should have went over my post and edited it :lol: :lol:

You're 100% correct as usual sir. :tup:

To be fair Middle East is not at all a clearly defined term.

I mean sometimes North Africa is included sometimes it's not. Personally I think it should be, since there is an ethnic and geographic continuum.

I think Carelton Coon had the best definition.

Personally, I wouldn't include Afghanistan or Pakistan since they do have more similarities with India and other South Asian countries than they do the Middle East & North Africa.

Munir Lazzez Time

Damir Ismagulov Time

Khamzat Chimaev

Khabib Nurmagomedov Time
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017, Aug 2020

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion