Close
Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:52 pm

Id love to say im against violence, but it wouldnt be true. Dont lie, you all loved that ^ video just as much as i did. Seeing people get what they deserve is fun. I celebrate it! :lol:
Last edited by MurderfaceMMA on Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby willmma » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:57 pm

MurderfaceMMA wrote:I went to Renton High School, which is predominantly black. I grew up with black friends during those formative years, and i was a big fan of rap. When i went to bootcamp, we had 10 black guys in our company, and we all formed a click based on our love for hip hop and rap. I was their token white guy and we were inseparable. I remember being constantly ridiculed by a few southern whites in my company who would call me "wigger" and "wanna-be black" because of this click we had. Those shitheads would be so proud of me today, now that im apparently a "racist". :lol:

The truth is, people love to demonize their political opposition. Democrats LOVE calling republicans racist! EVERYTHING is racist all the time. Even sticking up for a jewish girl who is being bullied by an orthodox jew is apparently racist, and making fun of a violent racist criminal is racist. :lol:

A racist is someone who believes a particular race is superior. I do not believe in racial superiority. I believe peoples behavior and ability to succeed are determined by their culture and upbringing, nothing else. Raise a black kid in an expensive private school and chances are hes going to be smart as shit and a winner in life. Raise a white kid in the worst ghetto in America and theres a good chance hes going to be an ignorant criminal who goes nowhere in life. Thats what i believe.

Racism is for ignorant people, which i am not. Of course, the more one tries to make the case he isnt a racist, the more racist he looks, isnt that how it works? Thats why calling someone a racist is so effective. Its a no win situation for the accused. Im sure someone will figure out a way to spin this post into being "racist". Just watch.

I think going forward, the best way for me to handle shitty democrats and their false accusations of racism is simply to put them on ignore. If anyone uses the "R" word in reference to me again, they will be put on ignore. No second chances.

That's interesting.
I've never encountered someone as racist as you.

So how did you end up being so racist?

Spoiler:
Racist
willmma
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:00 pm

willmma wrote:
MurderfaceMMA wrote:I went to Renton High School, which is predominantly black. I grew up with black friends during those formative years, and i was a big fan of rap. When i went to bootcamp, we had 10 black guys in our company, and we all formed a click based on our love for hip hop and rap. I was their token white guy and we were inseparable. I remember being constantly ridiculed by a few southern whites in my company who would call me "wigger" and "wanna-be black" because of this click we had. Those shitheads would be so proud of me today, now that im apparently a "racist". :lol:

The truth is, people love to demonize their political opposition. Democrats LOVE calling republicans racist! EVERYTHING is racist all the time. Even sticking up for a jewish girl who is being bullied by an orthodox jew is apparently racist, and making fun of a violent racist criminal is racist. :lol:

A racist is someone who believes a particular race is superior. I do not believe in racial superiority. I believe peoples behavior and ability to succeed are determined by their culture and upbringing, nothing else. Raise a black kid in an expensive private school and chances are hes going to be smart as shit and a winner in life. Raise a white kid in the worst ghetto in America and theres a good chance hes going to be an ignorant criminal who goes nowhere in life. Thats what i believe.

Racism is for ignorant people, which i am not. Of course, the more one tries to make the case he isnt a racist, the more racist he looks, isnt that how it works? Thats why calling someone a racist is so effective. Its a no win situation for the accused. Im sure someone will figure out a way to spin this post into being "racist". Just watch.

I think going forward, the best way for me to handle shitty democrats and their false accusations of racism is simply to put them on ignore. If anyone uses the "R" word in reference to me again, they will be put on ignore. No second chances.

That's interesting.

Spoiler:
Racist

Ignored. Go bash some "zionists" now, fag.
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby willmma » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:59 pm

MurderfaceMMA wrote:
willmma wrote:

That's interesting.

Spoiler:
Racist

Oh no!! I'm shattered. Can you give me on more chance, pleeaaaasssee!!

Spoiler:
racist
willmma
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby Shuck » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:27 pm

when did Wil get so angry? .. took a break from this thread, diff place then I last recall.. Wil you used to have an upbeat tone & could hold a logical convo.. now its just hate spewing out from what I'm seeing, no bueno, hate will lead you to suffering.

& can someone direct me to this Zionist thread, could be some good downtime reading material
Shuck

Postby willmma » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:01 pm

Shuck wrote:when did Wil get so angry? .. took a break from this thread, diff place then I last recall.. Wil you used to have an upbeat tone & could hold a logical convo.. now its just hate spewing out from what I'm seeing, no bueno, hate will lead you to suffering.

& can someone direct me to this Zionist thread, could be some good downtime reading material

It was on the Anything Goes Forum. 47 pages long

AFG was deemed a failure so AFG was wastelanded.

enjoy
israeli-abuse-t115148.html
willmma
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby Shuck » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:57 am

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:when did Wil get so angry? .. took a break from this thread, diff place then I last recall.. Wil you used to have an upbeat tone & could hold a logical convo.. now its just hate spewing out from what I'm seeing, no bueno, hate will lead you to suffering.

It was on the Anything Goes Forum. 47 pages long

AFG was deemed a failure so AFG was wastelanded.

enjoy
israeli-abuse-t115148.html

I am only on pg 1 & looks like a poster did some excellent enlightening to your biased posting..

rattlestick wrote:will, the info you've posted is very biased.. a lot of half truths, distortions of truths, taking things out of context, different moments in history, and even some outright lies.

the 3 major arab israeli wars (48', 67' and 73') were all initiated by the arabs.... the occupation of lebanon was a result of continuous attacks towards israel.
the palestinian nationality is an invention of modern times. they were not a distinct / separate entity before 1947. and one could even argue that there already is a palestinian state... Jordan, where the majority of the population is palestinian.

if palestinians and arabs would not show any aggression towards israel i assure you no aggression would be shown back and peace could be reached quickly..if israelis would lay down their arms today i don't think you can make the same claim.... tragedies unfortunately do occur when an army is forced to intervene against guerrilla fighters (palestinian militant groups) intentionally fighting out of highly populated palestinian civilian areas. the palestinians are forced to do this because it is the only way they can be effective, and israel is forced to respond because it has to defend its civilians.. inevitably, sometimes innocent people are hurt...despite the great lengths the israeli army goes to, in order to avoid palestinian civilian casualties.

the truth is a lot more complicated than the demagogic propaganda you posted so i suggest you review your history or at the very least attempt not to be so blatantly biased.

when i discuss the arab israeli conflict, i always try to view and present both sides of the argument.

as a final note, i will say, from personal experience, that the israeli army really makes a huge effort to avoid civilian casualties. yes, there are examples of asshole soldiers and operational errors that have had a terrifying cost... but this is unfortunately inevitable when a huge organization like the israeli army operates within tightly populated civilian populations.

also, today, i don't think there are many warzones throughout the entire world where the press is more free to operate in comparison with that which occurs in israel/palestinian territories.

more food for thought. testimony regarding israels operation "cast lead" that occured during the winter of 2008–2009

Will question for you, since you seem to be so vested in Israel, Palestine & the ME .. have you ever been there? shoot straight
Shuck

Postby bwawm » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:27 pm

MurderfaceMMA wrote:
willmma wrote:

That's interesting.

Spoiler:
Racist

The old "what everyone does to Murder" trick eh-good one amigo...I'm sure he'll be pretty broken up over it :-D
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:58 pm

Murder is the ugly truth that demands no explanation, he is the guy in the 1st grade that tells the whole class that Santa Claus is fake. He probably smoked pot at an early age and made the best science projects but got beat out by the kids whose parents made their projects. Already jaded by life Murder joined the military and started putting all the pieces together :lol: :lol: he knows this life is all bullshit so he finds his amusement trolling people in the Political thread because he knows politics are just used to mask our true nature. A reality based on and controlled through fear, war and blood sacrifice. A world where politics are used to sedate and fatten up the masses until the coming harvest. In this world most people tend to be wolves or sheep and whenever a shepherd appears in politics he is quickly assassinated. My point is don't let Murder lead you to the wolves :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon: Alexander Volkov, Michael Page, Vicente Luque, Warlley Alves
FUTURE BMF GINA A-LEAGUE CHAMP CHAMP
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby philphan » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:20 pm

Spoiler:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Zabit Magomedsharipov, Kelvin Gastelum, Jorge Masvidal, Francisco Trinaldo

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:38 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:Murder is the ugly truth that demands no explanation, he is the guy in the 1st grade that tells the whole class that Santa Claus is fake. He probably smoked pot at an early age and made the best science projects but got beat out by the kids whose parents made their projects. Already jaded by life Murder joined the military and started putting all the pieces together :lol: :lol: he knows this life is all bullshit so he finds his amusement trolling people in the Political thread because he knows politics are just used to mask our true nature. A reality based on and controlled through fear, war and blood sacrifice. A world where politics are used to sedate and fatten up the masses until the coming harvest. In this world most people tend to be wolves or sheep and whenever a shepherd appears in politics he is quickly assassinated. My point is don't let Murder lead you to the wolves :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:

I'm leading people to the promise land and any wolves we encounter along the way will be our food.
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:14 pm

MurderfaceMMA wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:Murder is the ugly truth that demands no explanation, he is the guy in the 1st grade that tells the whole class that Santa Claus is fake. He probably smoked pot at an early age and made the best science projects but got beat out by the kids whose parents made their projects. Already jaded by life Murder joined the military and started putting all the pieces together :lol: :lol: he knows this life is all bullshit so he finds his amusement trolling people in the Political thread because he knows politics are just used to mask our true nature. A reality based on and controlled through fear, war and blood sacrifice. A world where politics are used to sedate and fatten up the masses until the coming harvest. In this world most people tend to be wolves or sheep and whenever a shepherd appears in politics he is quickly assassinated. My point is don't let Murder lead you to the wolves :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:

I'm leading people to the promise land and any wolves we encounter along the way will be our food.

:lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon: Alexander Volkov, Michael Page, Vicente Luque, Warlley Alves
FUTURE BMF GINA A-LEAGUE CHAMP CHAMP
DeceptaCon

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby willmma » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:13 pm

The Yemen War Death Toll Is Five Times Higher Than We Think

http://www.unz.com/pcockburn/the-yemen- ... -we-think/
PATRICK COCKBURN • OCTOBER 26, 2018

One reason Saudi Arabia and its allies are able to avoid a public outcry over their intervention in the war in Yemen, is that the number of people killed in the fighting has been vastly understated. The figure is regularly reported as 10,000 dead in three-and-a-half years, a mysteriously low figure given the ferocity of the conflict.

Now a count by a non-partisan group has produced a study demonstrating 56,000 people have been killed in Yemen since early 2016. The number is increasing by more than 2,000 per month as fighting intensifies around the Red Sea port of Hodeidah. It does not include those dying of malnutrition, or diseases such as cholera.

With their money and media apparatus the Saudis have been able to silence the world.
This is utterly disgusting.
willmma
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby bwawm » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:12 pm

Birthright citizenship?
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby PBells » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:21 pm

If Trump thinks he can change the constitution with an executive order... :lol:

It's going to take a 2/3 majority of congress to pass the initiative followed by a 3/4 majority in each of the 50 states to ratify. Good luck!

Also, I thought the GOP were steadfastly against changing the constitution for any reason (despite the fact it's been amended 27 times already and the first several amendments happened within a few months of ratification).
PBells

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor Champion

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion