Close
Login
Register

The ®Official FUCK THE UFC its RIZIN TIME Thread!

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

The ®Official FUCK THE UFC its RIZIN TIME Thread!

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:08 pm

This is a great time to be alive, all of our old fighters are jumping ship and will eventually go back to the land of the RIZIN sun where steroids, yellow cards and soccer kicks flow like honey. The fans get to be entertained again with tournaments. KRAZY HORSE, WANDY, CRO COP and FEDOR era style fighters will once again reign supreme over MMA bringing an end to the UFC Circus. Hopefully Aldo will make the trip over there along with Rampage and Shane Carwin. The possibilities are endless, Nick and Nate could be over there by the end of the year, Hell Mayhem Miller might get his shit together long enough to fight as well. FUCK THE UFC!

Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17747
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: The ®Official FUCK THE UFC its RIZIN TIME Thread!

Postby dipset52 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:46 pm

Fedor
Wandy
Cro cop
Nick Diaz
Nate Diaz
Jose Aldo
Paul Daley
Rampage
Sergi karitonov
Shinya aoki
Rory Mac
KJ Noons
Al iaquinta
Takanori Gomi
Joe Duffy
Paul Harris
Jake shields
Ben Arsken
Krazy Horse

That's a start :twisted:

Getting paid that good money for some Open weight yellow card ninja type shit.

Imagine

Nick Diaz vs Wanderlei
Nate Diaz vs Jose Aldo
Rampage vs Fedor
Daley vs KJ
Gomi vs Krazy horse......
Image
User avatar
dipset52
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5837
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:34 pm
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Aug 2018, Oct 2018, Aug 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: Mar 2018, May 2018, June 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2018

Re: The ®Official FUCK THE UFC its RIZIN TIME Thread!

Postby JTuck34 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:39 pm

KRAZY HORSE FOR PRESIDENT :tup: :tup:
7-3
Image
User avatar
JTuck34
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert
 
Posts: 7161
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:53 am
Location: The great state of Texas

Re: The ®Official FUCK THE UFC its RIZIN TIME Thread!

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:53 pm

dipset52 wrote:Fedor
Wandy
Cro cop
Nick Diaz
Nate Diaz
Jose Aldo
Paul Daley
Rampage
Sergi karitonov
Shinya aoki
Rory Mac
KJ Noons
Al iaquinta
Takanori Gomi
Joe Duffy
Paul Harris
Jake shields
Ben Arsken
Krazy Horse

That's a start :twisted:

Getting paid that good money for some Open weight yellow card ninja type shit.

Imagine

Nick Diaz vs Wanderlei
Nate Diaz vs Jose Aldo
Rampage vs Fedor
Daley vs KJ
Gomi vs Krazy horse......

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17747
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: The ®Official FUCK THE UFC its RIZIN TIME Thread!

Postby PBells » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:54 pm

Hopefully they can get Gomi and convince Aoki to fight for them again.

Rumors are going around that Kanako Murata will face Rin Nakai on New Year's Eve. :!:
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 40955
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor Champion

Re: The ®Official FUCK THE UFC its RIZIN TIME Thread!

Postby dipset52 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:00 pm

Cung Le vs Lee Murray!
Image
User avatar
dipset52
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5837
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:34 pm
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Aug 2018, Oct 2018, Aug 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: Mar 2018, May 2018, June 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2018

Re: The ®Official FUCK THE UFC its RIZIN TIME Thread!

Postby kezzaman » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:02 pm

Image
Image
Forrest back by popular demand [[email protected]]
User avatar
kezzaman
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3776
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:15 am

Re: The ®Official FUCK THE UFC its RIZIN TIME Thread!

Postby draphius » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:33 pm

man i really hope rizin can take off but for some reason i just keep thinking they will fuck it up somehow. either not paying the fighters or some other shady element playing out. fucken krazy horse though man. "you remember"
Image
User avatar
draphius
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2648
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 3:16 am

Re: The ®Official FUCK THE UFC its RIZIN TIME Thread!

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:33 pm

draphius wrote:man i really hope rizin can take off but for some reason i just keep thinking they will fuck it up somehow. either not paying the fighters or some other shady element playing out. fucken krazy horse though man. "you remember"

How has Krazy Horse not aged? He is still the same fast, explosive maniac that he was 10 years ago. I thoght he was going to be older and slower, dude is a ghetto ninja.
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17747
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: The ®Official FUCK THE UFC its RIZIN TIME Thread!

Postby therealgreen1 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:46 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
draphius wrote:man i really hope rizin can take off but for some reason i just keep thinking they will fuck it up somehow. either not paying the fighters or some other shady element playing out. fucken krazy horse though man. "you remember"

How has Krazy Horse not aged? He is still the same fast, explosive maniac that he was 10 years ago. I thoght he was going to be older and slower, dude is a ghetto ninja.


you must never have heard the term "black don't crack"
Image
therealgreen1
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 1769
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:38 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Re: The ®Official FUCK THE UFC its RIZIN TIME Thread!

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:53 pm

therealgreen1 wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
draphius wrote:man i really hope rizin can take off but for some reason i just keep thinking they will fuck it up somehow. either not paying the fighters or some other shady element playing out. fucken krazy horse though man. "you remember"

How has Krazy Horse not aged? He is still the same fast, explosive maniac that he was 10 years ago. I thoght he was going to be older and slower, dude is a ghetto ninja.


you must never have heard the term "black don't crack"

*reported for being Slevin
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17747
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: The ®Official FUCK THE UFC its RIZIN TIME Thread!

Postby robdogj » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:17 am

as we get closer to The Rizin NYE, I am starting to get a bit hyped - on twitter Rizin unveiled a new fighter today
Image
Image
I am in Gay Hell because I doubted Nate Diaz
User avatar
robdogj
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:59 pm

Re: The ®Official FUCK THE UFC its RIZIN TIME Thread!

Postby hawdrigoh » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:59 am

robdogj wrote:as we get closer to The Rizin NYE, I am starting to get a bit hyped


:tup: Rizin :heart:

robdogj wrote:on twitter Rizin unveiled a new fighter today
Image


Image

Spoiler:
I'm confused but BJ knows best.
Image
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
7th Professional Linker Victory
7th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 14030
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The ®Official FUCK THE UFC its RIZIN TIME Thread!

Postby OuchThatDidntHurt » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:02 pm

dipset52 wrote:Fedor

Imagine

Nick Diaz vs Wanderlei
Nate Diaz vs Jose Aldo
Rampage vs Fedor
Daley vs KJ
Gomi vs Krazy horse......


There is a possibility that Fedor vs Rampage could happen in the Bellator because of the HW tournament. I seriously doubt the tournament will play out that way, but Bellator could have made that fight happen. No soccer kicks, no yellow cards though.
User avatar
OuchThatDidntHurt
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 832
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Re: The ®Official FUCK THE UFC its RIZIN TIME Thread!

Postby Mummra » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:05 pm

[quote="DeceptaCon"]This is a great time to be alive, all of our old fighters are jumping ship and will eventually go back to the land of the RIZIN sun where steroids, yellow cards and soccer kicks flow like honey. The fans get to be entertained again with tournaments. KRAZY HORSE, WANDY, CRO COP and FEDOR era style fighters will once again reign supreme over MMA bringing an end to the UFC Circus. Hopefully Aldo will make the trip over there along with Rampage and Shane Carwin. The possibilities are endless, Nick and Nate could be over there by the end of the year, Hell Mayhem Miller might get his shit together long enough to fight as well. FUCK THE UFC!



<-----I'm all in for that move !!!
User avatar
Mummra
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3057
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:25 am

Next

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users