Close
Login
Register

the McGregor game plan

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby TaeKwonDolt » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:35 pm

RedCrayolaCholo wrote:If you watch boxing then you see McDuck has a style, very similar to Wladamir Klitschko


Image
Image
User avatar
TaeKwonDolt
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission
 
Posts: 4511
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:38 pm
Location: Rent Free Inside Your Head
Accolades: Mar. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Survivor

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:57 pm

Shuck wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:
willmma wrote: :holy sh*t: Who is buying into the hype!?



I am honestly happy people are not regurgitating the "this is the biggest fight in boxing history" narrative like the media is telling us. What an insult to bouts like Schmelling-Louis II, Hearns-Hagler, Gomez-Zarate, Ali-Frazier II, etc etc


Believe you maybe reading too deep into it sir meow mix alot.. when they say biggest, believe they mean ppv buys, $$$, eyes watching, which it most likely will be.. everyone knows this is a circus event, nothing more nothing less, complete diff category when comparing it to actual great boxing matches that you listed


Spoken like a true gentleman, non casual, realistic, sees no color kinda person :gold:
Sig 0-1
Image
User avatar
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4417
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:21 pm
Location: Carmel, IN

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby TaeKwonDolt » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:29 pm

Lt Shiznitski wrote:
Shuck wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:
willmma wrote: :holy sh*t: Who is buying into the hype!?



I am honestly happy people are not regurgitating the "this is the biggest fight in boxing history" narrative like the media is telling us. What an insult to bouts like Schmelling-Louis II, Hearns-Hagler, Gomez-Zarate, Ali-Frazier II, etc etc


Believe you maybe reading too deep into it sir meow mix alot.. when they say biggest, believe they mean ppv buys, $$$, eyes watching, which it most likely will be.. everyone knows this is a circus event, nothing more nothing less, complete diff category when comparing it to actual great boxing matches that you listed


Spoken like a true gentleman, non casual, realistic, sees no color kinda person :gold:


Shuck is a grass fed, cage free, hardcore, non-gmo, vegan, gluten free, non-binary mma fan.
Image
User avatar
TaeKwonDolt
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission
 
Posts: 4511
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:38 pm
Location: Rent Free Inside Your Head
Accolades: Mar. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Survivor

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby Shuck » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:45 pm

:lol:

Spoiler:
Image :beer:'s - :hand:
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~ :hand:
User avatar
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6350
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Swamp Forests of Dirty Jerzy
Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:47 pm

:lol: got it.
Sig 0-1
Image
User avatar
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4417
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:21 pm
Location: Carmel, IN

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:58 pm

You 2 fags would walk a mile in the snow just to see where Conor pissed.
Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 15243
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby RedCrayolaCholo » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:04 pm

TaeKwonDolt wrote:
RedCrayolaCholo wrote:If you watch boxing then you see McDuck has a style, very similar to Wladamir Klitschko


Image


It's cool kiddo. Over your head maybe? Keep up with the convo.
Darklord wrote:McGregor is a proper C*NT.
RedCrayolaCholo
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:43 am
Location: Oak Cliff, Dallas, Tx (in that order)

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:33 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:You 2 fags would walk a mile in the snow just to see where Conor pissed.
Spoiler:
Image


And there you are, walked 2 miles hiding in the bushes laughing at us cuz you got to see conors pee pee and we didn't.





Spoiler:
Image
Sig 0-1
Image
User avatar
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4417
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:21 pm
Location: Carmel, IN

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:09 pm

Lt Shiznitski wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:You 2 fags would walk a mile in the snow just to see where Conor pissed.
Spoiler:
Image


And there you are, walked 2 miles hiding in the bushes laughing at us cuz you got to see conors pee pee and we didn't.





Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 15243
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby Shuck » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:14 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:You 2 fags would walk a mile in the snow just to see where Conor pissed.
Spoiler:
Image


Maybe we would, maybe we wouldn't.. but lets focus on the real issue at hand here decepti..


Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
that Nick & Nate retired :-?

Spoiler:
Image
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
COWBOY / NBK / KK / THE ANSWER - 4LIFE - :kiss:
~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~ :hand:
User avatar
Shuck
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6350
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Swamp Forests of Dirty Jerzy
Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:22 pm

Shuck wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:You 2 fags would walk a mile in the snow just to see where Conor pissed.
Spoiler:
Image


Maybe we would, maybe we wouldn't.. but lets focus on the real issue at hand here decepti..


Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
that Nick & Nate retired :-?

Spoiler:
Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 15243
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:29 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
Shuck wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:You 2 fags would walk a mile in the snow just to see where Conor pissed.
Spoiler:
Image


Maybe we would, maybe we wouldn't.. but lets focus on the real issue at hand here decepti..


Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
that Nick & Nate retired :-?

Spoiler:
Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Spoiler:
Image
Sig 0-1
Image
User avatar
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4417
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:21 pm
Location: Carmel, IN

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:38 am

Lt Shiznitski wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
Shuck wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:You 2 fags would walk a mile in the snow just to see where Conor pissed.
Spoiler:
Image


Maybe we would, maybe we wouldn't.. but lets focus on the real issue at hand here decepti..


Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
that Nick & Nate retired :-?

Spoiler:
Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 15243
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:10 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
Lt Shiznitski wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
Shuck wrote:Maybe we would, maybe we wouldn't.. but lets focus on the real issue at hand here decepti..


Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
that Nick & Nate retired :-?

Spoiler:
Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image



:lol:
Sig 0-1
Image
User avatar
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4417
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:21 pm
Location: Carmel, IN

Re: the McGregor game plan

Postby TFlock » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:36 am

Spoiler:


Spoiler:
Never gets old :lol: :moneybag:
December B League Fantasy Team
Cris Cyborg
Tywan Claxton
Carlos Diego Ferreira
Juan Adams


ImageImage
Spoiler:
User avatar
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission
 
Posts: 3500
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users