Close
Login
Register

Tell us something we don't know: 'Nate is a savage'

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Will 2019 be the year that Nate will fight again?

Yes
No votes
No
20%
Wolf Tickets
60%
@165
20%
@155
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: Tell us something we don't know: 'Nate is a savage'

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:27 pm

Shuck wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:
Shuck wrote:Confused, never denied Conor lost, was one of the 1st to say he got worked.. So watcha talkn about Meow

Kinda seems like you haven't moved on doe :-?

My bad. You are right :tup:

I meant "But Conor lost the third round" not "but Conor lost" in my prior post.

I dislike Frank Murr. Dude tapped out to strikes while in a standing clinch position on the fence his last fight

You can be damn sure I will not move on from that :lol: :lol: I will find enjoyment out of that till the very last day of my life and in my next life If I indeed remember this life

Nor am I moving on from this. :twisted: :twisted:

Spoiler:

You asked me to move on, hence mi reply.. I would say the 3rd was damn close from what I recall but all 3 Judges gave it to Conor so in reality anybody who points out that he won the 3rd is stating the facts is all.. & anybody stating he clearly lost that rd is just a hater :smile:

The gifs are pretty darn hilarious so I don't mind, Carry on :tup:

This is just another call to authority fallacy here....you must be a hater then if you think Nam Phan beat Garcia then right? It is not a logic which can be applied universally mr sir. Therefore it is not much of a logic

Can someone just think Conor lost the round without being a hater?

Conor got out struck that round. Khabib dictated the pace slightly more than Conor did. I would have to watch it again to 100% confirm that but my memory is pretty solid on this one

Plus Conor held the shorts a few times and the gloves a few times

Meaning if we want to take your approach mr sir sir we would have to deduct a point from Conor, making it a 9-9 round, then deduct another on his second illegal act, making it a 9-8 round for Khabib

Basically even without the desperate fouls on Conor's part he did not do shit to win that round. With the frantic fouls however he clearly loses the round a few times over.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov/Dec 2015, Jan/Apr/May/Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb/Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby Shuck » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:07 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
Shuck wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:
Shuck wrote:Confused, never denied Conor lost, was one of the 1st to say he got worked.. So watcha talkn about Meow

Kinda seems like you haven't moved on doe :-?

My bad. You are right :tup:

I meant "But Conor lost the third round" not "but Conor lost" in my prior post.

I dislike Frank Murr. Dude tapped out to strikes while in a standing clinch position on the fence his last fight

You can be damn sure I will not move on from that :lol: :lol: I will find enjoyment out of that till the very last day of my life and in my next life If I indeed remember this life

Nor am I moving on from this. :twisted: :twisted:

Spoiler:

You asked me to move on, hence mi reply.. I would say the 3rd was damn close from what I recall but all 3 Judges gave it to Conor so in reality anybody who points out that he won the 3rd is stating the facts is all.. & anybody stating he clearly lost that rd is just a hater :smile:

The gifs are pretty darn hilarious so I don't mind, Carry on :tup:

This is just another call to authority fallacy here....you must be a hater then if you think Nam Phan beat Garcia then right? It is not a logic which can be applied universally mr sir. Therefore it is not much of a logic

Can someone just think Conor lost the round without being a hater?

Conor got out struck that round. Khabib dictated the pace slightly more than Conor did. I would have to watch it again to 100% confirm that but my memory is pretty solid on this one

Plus Conor held the shorts a few times and the gloves a few times

Meaning if we want to take your approach mr sir sir we would have to deduct a point from Conor, making it a 9-9 round, then deduct another on his second illegal act, making it a 9-8 round for Khabib

Basically even without the desperate fouls on Conor's part he did not do shit to win that round. With the frantic fouls however he clearly loses the round a few times over.

Meow the smiley faced emoji should of given it away.. that I don't think you are a hater for thinkn Conor should of lost that rd

Making it sound like anyone who thinks Conor won rd3 is a crazed Fanboy is acting like a hater tho

I'd have to watch it again to make a pick, all I remember was it was damn close
Shuck
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:31 pm

Shuck wrote:
Making it sound like anyone who thinks Conor won rd3 is a crazed Fanboy is acting like a hater tho

Should conor not have been deducted any points?

I thought it was clear he lost even without the obvious point deductions that never came.

The ref lets you cheat over 10 times....closer to 20.....and you still lose? the best debate you can have is "i might have won that third round because and ONLY BECAUSE the ref allowed me to cheat multiple times and never took the points away which obviously should have been taken away"

It is not good when the only argument for winning the third round is "oh since the ref let him cheat and not take any points away he might have just barely edged it out on the scorecards."

Spoiler:
Thanks for not shouting at me too much
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Survivor (x3)

Postby Shuck » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:03 am

Mr Meow wrote:
Shuck wrote:

I thought it was clear he lost even without the obvious point deductions that never came.

The ref lets you cheat over 10 times....closer to 20.....and you still lose? the best debate you can have is "i might have won that third round because and ONLY BECAUSE the ref allowed me to cheat multiple times and never took the points away which obviously should have been taken away"

It is not good when the only argument for winning the third round is "oh since the ref let him cheat and not take any points away he might have just barely edged it out on the scorecards."

Spoiler:

I think Conor should of been deducted several points through out the bout.. don't recall which fouls if any occurred in the 3rd, but lets look at the stats

ROUND 3
Khabib Nurmagomedov - Total Strikes - 17 of 39 - Sig Strikes 15 of 37- Take Downs - 0-3

Conor McGregor - Total Strikes 44 of 62 - Sig Strikes 34 of 52 - Take Downs 0-0

Soo, you still think Khabib won a rd that he went 0 for 3 on takedowns and was out struck more than 2 to 1?
Shuck
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby dipset52 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:30 am

Nate would have to take an incredible beating for 3.5 rounds, just for the slight chance that khabib gasses..... and then get some kind of a submission.

Jesus I can’t even think about how bad this would turn out
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Aug 2018, Oct 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Mar 2018, May 2018, June 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2018

Postby tsarlaider » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:43 am

i am mad at Nate for being so inactive.

We could have got so many good fights if he wasnt trying to skip his way to the top

Khabib wins this 10/10 times

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Jan 2017, June 2017, Jan 2018, Feb 2018, Mar 2018, Apr 2019, May 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2016, Aug 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Jan 2016

Postby dipset52 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:18 am

tsarlaider wrote:i am mad at Nate for being so inactive.

We could have got so many good fights if he wasnt trying to skip his way to the top

Nate vs Dustin was fucking perfect.
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Aug 2018, Oct 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Mar 2018, May 2018, June 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2018

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:37 pm

dipset52 wrote:

Yeah the casuals forget that Dustin pulled out of that fight with a hip injury. Fuck Dana always low balling Nate and fuck Dustin Pussyeayy. Nobody wants to see Khabib hump and grind Nate for 5 rds like RDA and Benson Henderson except for Dana White.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:45 pm

Shuck wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:
Shuck wrote:

Spoiler:

I think Conor should of been deducted several points through out the bout.. don't recall which fouls if any occurred in the 3rd, but lets look at the stats

ROUND 3
Khabib Nurmagomedov - Total Strikes - 17 of 39 - Sig Strikes 15 of 37- Take Downs - 0-3

Soo, you still think Khabib won a rd that he went 0 for 3 on takedowns and was out struck more than 2 to 1?

Sure. Take away the two points that Conor deserved for cheating for like the 15th times

9-8 round Khabib

Conor did not win a round within the realms of logic and not allowing someone to get away with cheating because they are a cash cow and can not possibly win without cheating

Granted he still lost despite cheating in every round. Still though he needed to last that long. Clearly that is the logic from Conor anyways, unless he is just a dirty fighter.
Mr Meow

Survivor (x3)

Postby yoseph » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:19 pm

PBells wrote:I have a better chance of becoming a Calvin Klein model this year

I could see it now

As much as I like the odds of the fight happening, I dont like the odds of Nate winning. He could catch him with a sub or maybe khabib will think he has k-1 striking after getting a knockdown on Conor who was expecting constant takedowns and no strikes
yoseph
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec. 2015, May 2019
Fantasy C-League Champion: Jan. 2017, Mar. 2017
Survivor (x2)

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:43 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
Shuck wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:
Shuck wrote:

Spoiler:

ROUND 3

Sure. Take away the two points that Conor deserved for cheating for like the 15th times

9-8 round Khabib

Conor did not win a round within the realms of logic and not allowing someone to get away with cheating because they are a cash cow and can not possibly win without cheating

Granted he still lost despite cheating in every round. Still though he needed to last that long. Clearly that is the logic from Conor anyways, unless he is just a dirty fighter.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DeceptaCon
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Survivor

Postby Shuck » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:33 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
Shuck wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:
Shuck wrote:

Spoiler:

ROUND 3

9-8 round Khabib

I need to watch that rd over, where can we find it.. didn't mean to yell at you Meowzers, carry on :tup:
Shuck
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby tsarlaider » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:38 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
dipset52 wrote:

Yeah the casuals forget that Dustin pulled out of that fight with a hip injury. Fuck Dana always low balling Nate and fuck Dustin Pussyeayy. Nobody wants to see Khabib hump and grind Nate for 5 rds like RDA and Benson Henderson except for Dana White.

That fight was going to happen 2 years after Nate last fought and eventho Dana doesnt like Nate i think he wouldnt pass the chance to make money for his "business".

i do agree that nobody wants to see Khabib humping Nate for 5 rounds 8)

Nate vs Gaetje would be a dream match up

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Jan 2017, June 2017, Jan 2018, Feb 2018, Mar 2018, Apr 2019, May 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2016, Aug 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Jan 2016

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:56 pm

tsarlaider wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
dipset52 wrote:

That fight was going to happen 2 years after Nate last fought and eventho Dana doesnt like Nate i think he wouldnt pass the chance to make money for his "business".

i do agree that nobody wants to see Khabib humping Nate for 5 rounds 8)

Nate vs Gaetje would be a dream match up

You can't give Nate 20/20 his whole career then give him like 5 mil for his last 2 fights and expect him to go back to fighting for 100k against Dustin who still pulled out the fight. They could have built a main event around that fight gave him like 2-5 mil and ppv points thats my point. He knows he can hold out for the Trilogy and probably make upwards of 10 mil while Dana pays Conor like 150 mil :lol:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DeceptaCon
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Survivor

Postby YMCA » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:19 pm

Can we get back in topic?

This is about Nate (and Khabib), not the angry and coke addled leprechaun.
Black Zeus wrote:
^^he has a long history of crying if things don't go his way. Doubt he can learn to keep his emotions in check at such a late age. What is he 37?
YMCA

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion