Close
Login
Register

Survivor 2021 (3)

Place your signature bets here and sign up to play MMA themed games. Please be respectful with all pictures and/or text.

Survivor 2021 (3)

Postby SpeakEasy » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:05 pm

How it Works

I'll post a "main fight" and a "backup fight" in the OP from whatever major event is coming up next, and all you need to do is post what fighter you think will win. If your pick wins, you move to the next round and can post your prediction for the next fight after it's announced. If your pick loses or you didn't make your pick in time, you're out. In the case of a draw or no contest, the backup fight will be considered the main fight and we will use that result to determine who moves on. Picks have to be made by the start of the main card for whatever event the fight is on*** Whoever is the last man standing wins the survivor pool, and will earn the Survivor Belt, currently held by bruins2012.

If a fight gets posted and everyone picks the same guy to win, I'll post a different fight from the same card for everyone to choose from.

Make sure you pick the main fight winner and the backup fight winner as there have been times where the backup fight is used due to a last minute cancellation of the main fight.

Be sure to check the OP for whatever the next fight is. When a winner finally emerges, I'll start a new thread for the next round.

MAIN FIGHT - Misha Cirkunov vs Ryan Spann
BACKUP FIGHT - Eryk Anders vs Darren Stewart

ELIGIBLE TO PICK

Picking Cirkunov
Phil
Ebick
Yoseph
bruins
karhu

Picking Spann
PBells
SpeakEasy