Close
Login
Register

Song You're Listening to Right Now

Anything not MMA related goes here

Song You're Listening to Right Now

Postby FCpride » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:21 pm

song your listening to right now

post name or video

lets see whats the general taste in music on LINKA

User avatar
FCpride
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm
Location: high as fuck

Re: Song your listening to right now

Postby Shaka Zulu » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:36 pm

Disturbed: Perfect Insanity :Holy:
ImageImage
Dan Henderson said-" FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!"
User avatar
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو
 
Posts: 8019
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 12:33 am
Location: درتي سوث

Re: Song your listening to right now

Postby Moe56 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:11 pm

Slob on my nob three six mafia

The Official OG MUDBONE Of MMALINKER
Image
kingomegared wrote:prepare to see a surge in anal rape
User avatar
Moe56
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2103
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:14 pm
Location: Pittsburgh PA

Re: Song your listening to right now

Postby Shaka Zulu » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:25 pm

Moe56 wrote:Slob on my nob three six mafia



Wow, I thought only people from the south only knew about the old 3 6 songs. Before they went Hollywood.
ImageImage
Dan Henderson said-" FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!"
User avatar
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو
 
Posts: 8019
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 12:33 am
Location: درتي سوث

Re: Song your listening to right now

Postby TheHumanoidTyphoon » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:27 pm

Ghostface Killah - The Champ
LHK FOREVER
Image
User avatar
TheHumanoidTyphoon
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2480
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:59 pm

Re: Song your listening to right now

Postby Moe56 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:34 pm

shaka zulu wrote:
Moe56 wrote:Slob on my nob three six mafia



Wow, I thought only people from the south only knew about the old 3 6 songs. Before they went Hollywood.


:lol: nope I have a wide musical taste
The Official OG MUDBONE Of MMALINKER
Image
kingomegared wrote:prepare to see a surge in anal rape
User avatar
Moe56
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2103
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:14 pm
Location: Pittsburgh PA

Re: Song your listening to right now

Postby Shaka Zulu » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Moe56 wrote:
shaka zulu wrote:
Moe56 wrote:Slob on my nob three six mafia



Wow, I thought only people from the south only knew about the old 3 6 songs. Before they went Hollywood.


:lol: nope I have a wide musical taste


Then surely your familiar with this :shock:

ImageImage
Dan Henderson said-" FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!"
User avatar
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو
 
Posts: 8019
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 12:33 am
Location: درتي سوث

Re: Song your listening to right now

Postby Moe56 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:54 pm

shaka zulu wrote:
Moe56 wrote:
shaka zulu wrote:
Moe56 wrote:Slob on my nob three six mafia



Wow, I thought only people from the south only knew about the old 3 6 songs. Before they went Hollywood.


:lol: nope I have a wide musical taste


Then surely your familiar with this :shock:



:lol: I actually am. I person like southern rap more than the other kinds
The Official OG MUDBONE Of MMALINKER
Image
kingomegared wrote:prepare to see a surge in anal rape
User avatar
Moe56
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2103
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:14 pm
Location: Pittsburgh PA

Re: Song your listening to right now

Postby Shaka Zulu » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Yeah but all these new rappers suck which has turned me off of rap. There's actually a rapper named Wocka Flocka Flame. Need I proceed?

My list looks like this:

UGK
Scarface
Old 3 6
Playa Fly
Gangsta Blac- 74 minutes of Bump (pretty bad ass cd)
Skinny Pimp

That's about it and though I like good music, Rock is my shit.
ImageImage
Dan Henderson said-" FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!"
User avatar
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو
 
Posts: 8019
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 12:33 am
Location: درتي سوث

Re: Song your listening to right now

Postby Moe56 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:13 pm

shaka zulu wrote:Yeah but all these new rappers suck which has turned me off of rap. There's actually a rapper named Wocka Flocka Flame. Need I proceed?

My list looks like this:

UGK
Scarface
Old 3 6
Playa Fly

Gangsta Blac- 74 minutes of Bump (pretty bad ass cd)
Skinny Pimp

That's about it and though I like good music, Rock is my shit.


Such quality.
Yeah i've been jamming to a lot of reggae and indie recently
The Official OG MUDBONE Of MMALINKER
Image
kingomegared wrote:prepare to see a surge in anal rape
User avatar
Moe56
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2103
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:14 pm
Location: Pittsburgh PA

Re: Song your listening to right now

Postby Tech » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:32 pm

Image Image

(19:38:51) Baga: i heard a russian space station ran into some space junk and fixed the damaged exterior by replacing it with mikes jacket
User avatar
Tech
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4222
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:20 am
Location: Colorado

Re: Song your listening to right now

Postby Shaka Zulu » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:45 pm

ImmortalTechnique92 wrote:


Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn !!!!!!!!!!!! :Holy:
ImageImage
Dan Henderson said-" FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!"
User avatar
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو
 
Posts: 8019
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 12:33 am
Location: درتي سوث

Re: Song your listening to right now

Postby Shaka Zulu » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:57 pm

Three of my favorite UGK songs







:geek:
ImageImage
Dan Henderson said-" FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!"
User avatar
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو
 
Posts: 8019
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 12:33 am
Location: درتي سوث

Re: Song your listening to right now

Postby RanaWrestler » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:14 pm

The Glass Prison by Dream Theater

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h81PggfE8I
User avatar
RanaWrestler
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 868
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:16 am

Re: Song your listening to right now

Postby exsanguinator » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:59 pm

65daysofstatic - Betraying Chino
We all need some place we can go away to, some place where we can be who we should have been instead of who we are.
User avatar
exsanguinator
 
Posts: 11179
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:09 pm
Location: Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!

Next

Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users