Close
Login
Register

Shoyoroll Gi's

Discuss the gear and equipment you have used to be successful

Shoyoroll Gi's

Postby ghostdude8 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:35 am

http://www.budovideos.com/shop/customer ... hp?cat=781

Shoyoroll makes some of the best gi's on the market. The link here is where you can purchase a gi. Trust me when i say this gi is one of the best, I purchased the batch #4 and it's my favorite gi to use. The pants are the best, even better than the mundial #7 pants by atama.
ghostdude8
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11633
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:52 pm
Accolades: Former P4P Champ

Re: Shoyoroll Gi's

Postby ThirdCoastCombat » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:58 pm

when i get some extra cash ill definitely check one out. im using an ouano right now and its too heavy and stiff for me.
User avatar
ThirdCoastCombat
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 6924
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:20 pm

Re: Shoyoroll Gi's

Postby ghostdude8 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:00 pm

ThirdCoastCombat wrote:when i get some extra cash ill definitely check one out. im using an ouano right now and its too heavy and stiff for me.


ouano gi's i heard are good gi's. i'm using a gameness pearl right now and it's a pretty light gi. only problem is the pants suck :evil:
ghostdude8
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11633
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:52 pm
Accolades: Former P4P Champ

Re: Shoyoroll Gi's

Postby ThirdCoastCombat » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:02 pm

ghostdude8 wrote:
ThirdCoastCombat wrote:when i get some extra cash ill definitely check one out. im using an ouano right now and its too heavy and stiff for me.


ouano gi's i heard are good gi's. i'm using a gameness pearl right now and it's a pretty light gi. only problem is the pants suck :evil:

i love the pants on my ouano, the top is just too stiff though. ive only heard good things about gameness. i hear mizuno makes a good gi too
User avatar
ThirdCoastCombat
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 6924
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:20 pm

Re: Shoyoroll Gi's

Postby ghostdude8 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:05 pm

ThirdCoastCombat wrote:
ghostdude8 wrote:
ThirdCoastCombat wrote:when i get some extra cash ill definitely check one out. im using an ouano right now and its too heavy and stiff for me.


ouano gi's i heard are good gi's. i'm using a gameness pearl right now and it's a pretty light gi. only problem is the pants suck :evil:

i love the pants on my ouano, the top is just too stiff though. ive only heard good things about gameness. i hear mizuno makes a good gi too


yeah there gi is nice, a guy at my gym has one and he said its a great gi. also koral makes some of the best gi's, only problem is that there MKM models cost around $160 or more so i haven't bought one yet :lol: they have a new lightweight model that they just released, might buy one later.
ghostdude8
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11633
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:52 pm
Accolades: Former P4P Champ

Re: Shoyoroll Gi's

Postby ThirdCoastCombat » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:08 pm

ghostdude8 wrote:
ThirdCoastCombat wrote:
ghostdude8 wrote:
ThirdCoastCombat wrote:when i get some extra cash ill definitely check one out. im using an ouano right now and its too heavy and stiff for me.


ouano gi's i heard are good gi's. i'm using a gameness pearl right now and it's a pretty light gi. only problem is the pants suck :evil:

i love the pants on my ouano, the top is just too stiff though. ive only heard good things about gameness. i hear mizuno makes a good gi too


yeah there gi is nice, a guy at my gym has one and he said its a great gi. also koral makes some of the best gi's, only problem is that there MKM models cost around $160 or more so i haven't bought one yet :lol: they have a new lightweight model that they just released, might buy one later.

:lol: yeah theres no way i could do 160
User avatar
ThirdCoastCombat
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 6924
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:20 pm

Re: Shoyoroll Gi's

Postby ghostdude8 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:15 am

quick update, if your looking for a light gi (even lighter than a vulkan according to vince from shoyoroll). I would recommend buying the superlite model from budovideos. just pre-order it, gi's should be shipped in april from what vince is telling me.
ghostdude8
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11633
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:52 pm
Accolades: Former P4P Champ

Re: Shoyoroll Gi's

Postby ThirdCoastCombat » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:47 pm

ghostdude8 wrote:quick update, if your looking for a light gi (even lighter than a vulkan according to vince from shoyoroll). I would recommend buying the superlite model from budovideos. just pre-order it, gi's should be shipped in april from what vince is telling me.

if only i had the money :cry:
User avatar
ThirdCoastCombat
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 6924
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:20 pm

Re: Shoyoroll Gi's

Postby ghostdude8 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:17 pm

yeah i think the black model is 170 and the superlite one is 160. not cheap but there gi's that are worth the money.
ghostdude8
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11633
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:52 pm
Accolades: Former P4P Champ

Re: Shoyoroll Gi's

Postby ThirdCoastCombat » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:41 pm

ghostdude8 wrote:yeah i think the black model is 170 and the superlite one is 160. not cheap but there gi's that are worth the money.

yeah they definitely are. if i had the extra cash id definintely buy one
User avatar
ThirdCoastCombat
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 6924
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:20 pm

Re: Shoyoroll Gi's

Postby ghostdude8 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:19 am

i've been hearing this gi won't be shipped until the end of next month now! it was suppose to ship this fucken week. i'm pretty pissed since i could have bought a koral or vulkan and gotten it already, shoyoroll makes great gi's but waiting another month sucks.
ghostdude8
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11633
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:52 pm
Accolades: Former P4P Champ

Re: Shoyoroll Gi's

Postby ThirdCoastCombat » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:36 pm

ghostdude8 wrote:i've been hearing this gi won't be shipped until the end of next month now! it was suppose to ship this fucken week. i'm pretty pissed since i could have bought a koral or vulkan and gotten it already, shoyoroll makes great gi's but waiting another month sucks.

damn man that sucks. ive been waiting on "choke" to ship out from amazon since feb 28. im about to just cancel that shit. i dont want it that bad
User avatar
ThirdCoastCombat
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 6924
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:20 pm

Re: Shoyoroll Gi's

Postby ghostdude8 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:42 pm

ThirdCoastCombat wrote:
ghostdude8 wrote:i've been hearing this gi won't be shipped until the end of next month now! it was suppose to ship this fucken week. i'm pretty pissed since i could have bought a koral or vulkan and gotten it already, shoyoroll makes great gi's but waiting another month sucks.

damn man that sucks. ive been waiting on "choke" to ship out from amazon since feb 28. im about to just cancel that shit. i dont want it that bad


damn that's long, i would have canceled it. i hope i can get the gi before worlds if i decide to enter it.
ghostdude8
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11633
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:52 pm
Accolades: Former P4P Champ

Re: Shoyoroll Gi's

Postby ThirdCoastCombat » Fri May 01, 2009 12:51 pm

ghostdude8 wrote:
ThirdCoastCombat wrote:
ghostdude8 wrote:i've been hearing this gi won't be shipped until the end of next month now! it was suppose to ship this fucken week. i'm pretty pissed since i could have bought a koral or vulkan and gotten it already, shoyoroll makes great gi's but waiting another month sucks.

damn man that sucks. ive been waiting on "choke" to ship out from amazon since feb 28. im about to just cancel that shit. i dont want it that bad


damn that's long, i would have canceled it. i hope i can get the gi before worlds if i decide to enter it.

i thought about doing worlds...i have a buddy thats gonna do it but i dont think im gonna
User avatar
ThirdCoastCombat
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 6924
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:20 pm

Re: Shoyoroll Gi's

Postby ghostdude8 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:47 am

my gi comes in next week :biggrin:

gonna look badass with a black/red gi with my purple belt.
ghostdude8
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11633
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:52 pm
Accolades: Former P4P Champ


Return to Gear and Equipment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users