Close
Login
Register

Shamrocks a Dog

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: Shamrocks a Dog

Postby jjmmajkd » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:47 pm

I don't think he did all he could have done to take care of that dog, I think you shoulda at least bit the bullet and left him in a house with a big bag of food and had someone check on it.
jjmmajkd
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: First "Guess da Linka" Champion
WAG Champion
First Video Mod
Served on the front lines during the "Asian Invasion"
Made the Zuffa Video Threads
Banned 6RANDON1POSEY9

Postby philphan » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:18 pm

jjmmajkd wrote:I don't think he did all he could have done to take care of that dog, I think you shoulda at least bit the bullet and left him in a house with a big bag of food and had someone check on it.

You are a true gentleman and a good guy buddy. :tup:

Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Curtis Blaydes, Beneil Dariush, Gilbert Burns , Alexander Volkov

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
World Champion
World Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar. & Apr. 2017, Dec. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct. 2017, Jan./Feb. 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x2)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug. 2019, Feb. 2020, Sep. 2020
Pillar of Linker

Postby PainDog » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:30 pm

dipset52 wrote:Man fuck this fuckin piece of shit.

Never liked this faggit but fuck him and his family.

With his fucked up teeth and illiterate speech.

Nick Diaz still makes you piss blood you adopted fucking retard. Kill urself

Once again I am in agreement with Dipset

Munir Lazzez Time

Damir Ismagulov Time

Khamzat Chimaev Time

Khabib Nurmagomedov GOAT
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017, Aug 2020
Pillar of Linker

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:50 am

Bunch of fucking faggots.
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby philphan » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:29 am

KingOfPancrase wrote:Bunch of fucking faggots.

Come to chat and say that to my face, :mrgreen:

Linker MMA Video Vault
Fantasy Fighters- Curtis Blaydes, Beneil Dariush, Gilbert Burns , Alexander Volkov

philphan
World Champion
World Champion

Survivor (x2)
Pillar of Linker

Postby philphan » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:43 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:its all good guys...I can't stay mad at FedorBells.. I'd like all of you to feel free to take a jab at me at any given time,if you think its fitting

:lol: We love you Frags. We will try to treat you with the respect that you deserve, just like we would our dogs. :mrgreen:

Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan
World Champion
World Champion

Survivor (x2)
Pillar of Linker

Postby 320IDAVE » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:47 am

I know Frank is an asshole as he has showed it since ever.

That said this is a whole new low and should not go unpunished.

Humans are rank and suck so we deserve to be exterminated, dogs are the worlds best thing ever...they should be treated that way.
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby 320IDAVE » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:19 am

asdfghjkl wrote:Imo nobody should own pets. Nobody has the ability to take care of a pet 100percent of their life. I've never seen it happen out of every pet owner I've ever met.

Life always comes first over a 'pet' and life always happens.

Waaay too deep and true :cry: :cry:
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:29 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:its all good guys...I can't stay mad at FedorBells.. I'd like all of you to feel free to take a jab at me at any given time,if you think its fitting

Frags has a point only in this country do people hold dogs and cats in such high regard, Frank at least did something. He is probably worried more about his mother than her fucking dogs. Pets know their place in other countries people don't pick up their shit and they eat table scraps not gluten free farm raised non GMO lamb bits dog food. Dogs are meant to live outside bark at strangers and protect your yard, sometimes they will eat other dogshit if Nickleback dude pours bacon grease on it so don't let them lick you in the mouth.
Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020

Postby philphan » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:05 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:

Frags has a point only in this country do people hold dogs and cats in such high regard, Frank at least did something. He is probably worried more about his mother than her fucking dogs. Pets know their place in other countries people don't pick up their shit and they eat table scraps not gluten free farm raised non GMO lamb bits dog food. Dogs are meant to live outside bark at strangers and protect your yard, sometimes they will eat other dogshit if Nickleback dude pours bacon grease on it so don't let them lick you in the mouth.

Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan
World Champion
World Champion

Survivor (x2)
Pillar of Linker

Postby philphan » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:23 pm

A Brief History Of The British Royal Pups
The British monarchy has a rich and fascinating history, rife with scandals, love stories, power struggles and…dogs! Today, Corgis are often seen as the dog of choice among the Royals, but throughout the years, many dogs, from Wire Fox Terriers to Greyhounds, have played and snuggled with dukes and queens, princes and princesses.

As far back as the 17th century, Royal Family portraits featured their four-legged family members. In this painting from 1635, the three eldest children of King Charles I are kept company by two well-behaved King Charles Spaniels.

The King Charles Spaniel breed was popularized by King Charles II (the young boy in the painting above). Sources claim he was rarely seen without a pup or two on his heels and that he even wrote a decree that King Charles Spaniels were permitted in any public place, including the House of Parliament. From the painting below, it looks like he bonded with pups at an early age

As the decades passed, the world was certainly changing rapidly, but the Royals love for dogs (and love for including them in their portraits) continued. A fourteen-year-old Queen Victoria poses with her playful (and historical sources assert, her favorite) King Charles Spaniel, Dash.

[img]Circa 1843, Queen Victoria and Prince Albert pose here with one of their nine children and four adoring (literally) pups – a Greyhound, Eos, and three Sky Terriers, Islay, Cairnach and Dandie Dinmont.

Queen Victoria reigned for almost 64 years, the longest tenure in British history. Throughout this time, her love for snuggly pups seems to have remained steadfast. She is quoted as saying, “If it were not for the honest faces of dogs, we should forget the very existence of sincerity.” Well said, Queen![/img]

King Edward VII had a beloved Wire Fox Terrier named Caesar of Notts, Caesar for short. It is rumored that visitors found him to be high-strung and even referred to him as “stinky.” But, Caesar was the King’s most loyal friend. He slept in a chair next to the King’s bed, accompanied him on trips and even had his very own footman. His collar was adorned with a tag stating, “I am Caesar. I belong to the King.”

As a nation mourned the loss of King Edward VII, Caesar’s fierce loyalty captured the hearts of all who witnessed the funeral procession. Caesar, ahead of presidents and other dignitaries, calmly followed his beloved owner’s coffin.

While King Edward VIII went on to cause quite a scandal after he fell for American socialite Wallis Simpson, eventually abdicating, he looks quite innocent here with his poodle, Sammy.

As young children, Princess Elizabeth (the current Queen) and Princess Margaret – the daughters of the Duke and Duchess of York (AKA King George VI and Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother) – had their fair share of dogs.

Below, Princess Margaret holds Choo-Choo, a grey and white Tibetan Lion.

King George VI is responsible for introducing Corgis to the Royal Family. In 1933, he brought Dookie home from a local kennel. Dookie immediately won the hearts of his daughters and was described as “unquestionably the character of the Princesses’ delightful canine family.”

Below, the family bonds with the pups at the girls’ play house. Being royalty sure has its perks…

By now, people around the world know of Queen Elizabeth’s love for Corgis. There is even an entire Wikipedia page dedicated to them. It really is no surprise, then, that her love for Corgis began at a young age. Prepare yourself for some major cuteness.

The dogs weren’t just parts of the girls’ childhood, they grew up with them. Below is another family portrait featuring several (camera-shy) four-legged members.

When Queen Elizabeth had a family of her own, dogs continued to play a prominent role and capture everyone’s attention, as documented below.

[img]]https://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/223703/royal-family-animals.jpg[/img]

Not just America. :mrgreen:

Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan
World Champion
World Champion

Survivor (x2)
Pillar of Linker

Postby 1098765432 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:39 pm

philphan wrote:A Brief History Of The British Royal Pups
The British monarchy has a rich and fascinating history, rife with scandals, love stories, power struggles and…dogs! Today, Corgis are often seen as the dog of choice among the Royals, but throughout the years, many dogs, from Wire Fox Terriers to Greyhounds, have played and snuggled with dukes and queens, princes and princesses.

As far back as the 17th century, Royal Family portraits featured their four-legged family members. In this painting from 1635, the three eldest children of King Charles I are kept company by two well-behaved King Charles Spaniels.

The King Charles Spaniel breed was popularized by King Charles II (the young boy in the painting above). Sources claim he was rarely seen without a pup or two on his heels and that he even wrote a decree that King Charles Spaniels were permitted in any public place, including the House of Parliament. From the painting below, it looks like he bonded with pups at an early age

As the decades passed, the world was certainly changing rapidly, but the Royals love for dogs (and love for including them in their portraits) continued. A fourteen-year-old Queen Victoria poses with her playful (and historical sources assert, her favorite) King Charles Spaniel, Dash.

[img]Circa 1843, Queen Victoria and Prince Albert pose here with one of their nine children and four adoring (literally) pups – a Greyhound, Eos, and three Sky Terriers, Islay, Cairnach and Dandie Dinmont.

Queen Victoria reigned for almost 64 years, the longest tenure in British history. Throughout this time, her love for snuggly pups seems to have remained steadfast. She is quoted as saying, “If it were not for the honest faces of dogs, we should forget the very existence of sincerity.” Well said, Queen![/img]

King Edward VII had a beloved Wire Fox Terrier named Caesar of Notts, Caesar for short. It is rumored that visitors found him to be high-strung and even referred to him as “stinky.” But, Caesar was the King’s most loyal friend. He slept in a chair next to the King’s bed, accompanied him on trips and even had his very own footman. His collar was adorned with a tag stating, “I am Caesar. I belong to the King.”

As a nation mourned the loss of King Edward VII, Caesar’s fierce loyalty captured the hearts of all who witnessed the funeral procession. Caesar, ahead of presidents and other dignitaries, calmly followed his beloved owner’s coffin.

While King Edward VIII went on to cause quite a scandal after he fell for American socialite Wallis Simpson, eventually abdicating, he looks quite innocent here with his poodle, Sammy.

As young children, Princess Elizabeth (the current Queen) and Princess Margaret – the daughters of the Duke and Duchess of York (AKA King George VI and Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother) – had their fair share of dogs.

Below, Princess Margaret holds Choo-Choo, a grey and white Tibetan Lion.

King George VI is responsible for introducing Corgis to the Royal Family. In 1933, he brought Dookie home from a local kennel. Dookie immediately won the hearts of his daughters and was described as “unquestionably the character of the Princesses’ delightful canine family.”

Below, the family bonds with the pups at the girls’ play house. Being royalty sure has its perks…

By now, people around the world know of Queen Elizabeth’s love for Corgis. There is even an entire Wikipedia page dedicated to them. It really is no surprise, then, that her love for Corgis began at a young age. Prepare yourself for some major cuteness.

The dogs weren’t just parts of the girls’ childhood, they grew up with them. Below is another family portrait featuring several (camera-shy) four-legged members.

When Queen Elizabeth had a family of her own, dogs continued to play a prominent role and capture everyone’s attention, as documented below.

[img]]https://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/223703/royal-family-animals.jpg[/img]

Not just America. :mrgreen:

Well considering that's where "Americans" came from....We also speak English go figure
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby philphan » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:32 pm

Franks facing 2 month in jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rip:

Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan
World Champion
World Champion

Survivor (x2)
Pillar of Linker

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion