Close
Login
Register

Seattle Linkers

Wanna meet up with your Linker pals to watch some MMA? Or how about for a friendly training session? Even just for a beer or two? Well now you can.

Seattle Linkers

Postby Dracula » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:07 am

So next week I am going to be in Seattle for the UFC next week for a few days and i was wondering if any linkers from the area can give me some friendly tourist tips :)

places to eat?
shop? (wanting to find a Gary Payton jersey)
anything else worth while seeing?

sorry if this is in the wrong forum
Dracula
Red Belt
Red Belt

Re: Seattle Linkers

Postby duallie » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:11 am

get some of them local-linkers to show you some hospitality and buy you some beers.
duallie
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory

Postby Burritoking1000 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:05 pm

Mancry was from Seattle!! :lol:
3-3
Burritoking1000
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby Fangs » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:00 pm

Ugh, GTFO of Seattle. The feminazi presence there is overwhelming. Unless you like unshaved, ugly hipster bitches, go for it. Real women are found in the South.
detfilteg wrote:
I keep forgetting how important rules are to humans, especially the ones who enforce them. We wouldn't want people getting their little feelings hurt by something someone typed online now would we?
Fangs
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby RebelSaki » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:06 am

Fangs wrote:Ugh, GTFO of Seattle. The feminazi presence there is overwhelming. Unless you like unshaved, ugly hipster bitches, go for it. Easier women are found in the South.

Fixed :geek:
Now that we're gettin somewhere, you know we got to give back. For the youth is the future no doubt that's right and exact. Squeeze the juice out of all the suckers with power. And pour some back out, so as to water the flowers.
Image Image
RebelSaki
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Creator of TIO

Postby Dracula » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:49 pm

RebelSaki wrote:
Fangs wrote:Ugh, GTFO of Seattle. The feminazi presence there is overwhelming. Unless you like unshaved, ugly hipster bitches, go for it. Easier women are found in the South.

:lol: :lol: i appreciate the tips about women in different areas but i got the girl for me already :geek:

not that anyone really cares but seattle was awesome. seeing the ufc live is a totally different experience. ben hendersons mom is hilarious, anytime he would land a shot, she would jump out of her seat with joy and look around if anyone else is doing the same thing then awkwardly sit back down :lol:
also bruce buffers voice is way more epic
Dracula
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby RebelSaki » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:11 pm

Dracula wrote:
RebelSaki wrote:

:lol: :lol: i appreciate the tips about women in different areas but i got the girl for me already :geek:

not that anyone really cares but seattle was awesome. seeing the ufc live is a totally different experience. ben hendersons mom is hilarious, anytime he would land a shot, she would jump out of her seat with joy and look around if anyone else is doing the same thing then awkwardly sit back down :lol:
also bruce buffers voice is way more epic

Glad you enjoyed yourself man. Seattle has its own micro-culture that is just unmatched anywhere in NA imo.
Now that we're gettin somewhere, you know we got to give back. For the youth is the future no doubt that's right and exact. Squeeze the juice out of all the suckers with power. And pour some back out, so as to water the flowers.
Image Image
RebelSaki
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Creator of TIO

Postby LouisCypher911 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:12 am

Fangs wrote:Ugh, GTFO of Seattle. The feminazi presence there is overwhelming. Unless you like unshaved, ugly hipster bitches, go for it. Real women are found in the South.

I know this post is really old, but you are a moron.

:angel: :angel: :heart: :heart: :angel: :angel: :heart: :heart: :angel: :angel:
LouisCypher911
White Belt
White Belt

Postby FootFistProductions » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:25 am

p
irishmike357 wrote: He sucker punched him from behind before the fight even started, and by sucker punched I mean shot him with a gun.
Burritoking1000 wrote:I would let like 100 dudes jerk off all over me for a whole day for less than a million.
FootFistProductions
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Postby TFlock » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:28 am

I grew up near Toronto and now I live in Vancouver, bc. Seattle is a kick ass city and I love heading down there to watch concerts. going to pearl jam for the 3rd time this summer
September B League Fantasy Team
Khabib Nurmagomedov
Gaston Bolanos
Jack Shore
Don Madge
Todd Duffee

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor