Close
Login
Register

Reyes Will Defeat Jones

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: Reyes Will Defeat Jones

Postby blackmetalcarson » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:30 pm

kezzaman wrote:I cant be mad with that decision. Think about this, if it was a fight to the death (unlimited rounds) who would have won?

If's don't matter. The set of rules that were in place matter. Dominick outstruck him and landed the better shots for the majority of the fight. He should have won.
blackmetalcarson
Linker's Resident Asshole

Postby MiniMan » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:18 pm

kezzaman wrote:I cant be mad with that decision. Think about this, if it was a fight to the death (unlimited rounds) who would have won?

I can’t be mad, if this were a football match and it was 3-2 at 90 mins, who would’ve won if it was jumpers for goalposts and full-time was when it got dark?
**MMALinker Members' Own Fight Videos**
http://mmalinker.com/forum/mmalinker-members-own-fight-videos-t118417.html

MIDGET STOMPED
:duvalfan, taipeimma, Mikal, username78, 604warrior, beast775
MiniMan
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby MadTitan » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:01 pm

So yeah, all the people counting Reyes out look like fools now. He did great. It was close, but I had him winning the first 3 rounds easy. Oh well. I'm used to this type of shit by now.

He played baseball in high school

LOL I'm grateful for linker because the hate on twitter that this guy got was so frustrating.
Not many people have an eye for martial arts these days. War linker.
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby ebickmeyer » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:53 pm

Even weasel boy thought Reyes won.

3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 12-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0
ebickmeyer
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: June 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: July 2018, Jan 2019, Feb 2019, Apr 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy C-League Champion: Apr 2017
Survivor (x3)

Postby Oldtoby420 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:19 am

I had hoped he would but simple undisputable fact is Reyes didn't look at all like a fighter that was trying to "Defeat" Jones the other night.

Reyes looked like a fighter that was looking to out point Jones & win on the score cards especially in the last round where he looked like he was hoping he won 3 rounds already & didn't go all out to try to finish the fight or even win the round. That's not the type of fighter or way to fight that's gonna "Defeat" Jones.

That being said Jones looked like garbage too just another Champ out there to win on the score cards trying not to lose so he can hold on to his belt & that's what's making this sport look terrible when some of these Champs don't even want to look to try to finish fights anymore.

So lets hope JBJ rly believes in his own hype that he can handle Stipe Miocic at HW.
Oldtoby420
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby 1098765432 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:52 am

What if the election was won by popular vote? Chillary Clinton would be president right now.
OR
Trump would have campaigned in huge population cities instead of tactically choosing smaller cities for electoral points.
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby reasontat2 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:15 am

Oldtoby420 wrote:I had hoped he would but simple undisputable fact is Reyes didn't look at all like a fighter that was trying to "Defeat" Jones the other night.

Reyes looked like a fighter that was looking to out point Jones & win on the score cards especially in the last round where he looked like he was hoping he won 3 rounds already & didn't go all out to try to finish the fight or even win the round. That's not the type of fighter or way to fight that's gonna "Defeat" Jones.

That being said Jones looked like garbage too just another Champ out there to win on the score cards trying not to lose so he can hold on to his belt & that's what's making this sport look terrible when some of these Champs don't even want to look to try to finish fights anymore.

So lets hope JBJ rly believes in his own hype that he can handle Stipe Miocic at HW.

Jones seemed like he doesn't care. He comes off as smug and believes he is "the best", but that fight seemed as if he wants to lose. I think Reyes was there to point Jones, but, that's the way fighting Jones is. The "gameplans" switch from pointing to KO, whenever he and his team decide...and as his opponent, you have to be prepared to go for the KO and also go for 5 rounds. Throw on top of there that Jones is prolly on the dick pill juice again, he may have an advantage. Why was it moved to Houston? So it just seems like he really doesn't give a shit anymore. I think a loss, would be good for him. Make him get his shit together, or make him spiral. Either way both would be interesting to see. Instead, UFC enables him with gift decisions.
reasontat2
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby reasontat2 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:00 pm

reasontat2
Black Belt
Black Belt

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion