Close
Login
Register

Reyes Will Defeat Jones

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: Reyes Will Defeat Jones

Postby philphan » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:50 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
MadTitan wrote:LHW is weak, Santos is great, but he's too small for a Jones prototype, and he lost. Just a buffed up 185er exposing the lack of depth in the division IMO.

Reyes is Huge, fast, undefeated, young. ETc.. A true LHW. I'm feeling like he's a bad matchup for Jones and I think Jones knows it, but I don't think he grasps how dangerous this guy is. That's why him and his team are all-in with him. Get this guy before he gets any better, because he most definitely will get better and more confident.

Honestly If Reyes had one or two more fights before Jones, I would be almost 100% sure that he'd win.

I gotta agree. Personally I lean more towards Jones but since he has been off the juice he is not nearly the same fighter.

The dude probably lost a decision to a puffed up middleweight who was fighting on literally one leg after the first few minutes.

If Reyes wins and then beats Jones in a rematch he can sleep walk through his title defenses for the next few years. I mean Jan Blachowiscz, like seriously? He is a top contender? :lol: :lol:

LHW is a joke and has been shallow as fuck for so long now.

Hopefully Reyes works on his takedown defense and batters Jones into a living death, sadly as it see it playing out now Jones wins an uninspired SD

:star: :star: :star: :star:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Paulo Costa, Juan Archuleta, Phil Davis, Ryan Spann, Alonzo Menifield

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
World Champion
World Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar & Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017, Jan/Feb 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x2)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019, Feb 2020

Postby MadTitan » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:37 am

Mr Meow wrote:
MadTitan wrote:LHW is weak, Santos is great, but he's too small for a Jones prototype, and he lost. Just a buffed up 185er exposing the lack of depth in the division IMO.

Reyes is Huge, fast, undefeated, young. ETc.. A true LHW. I'm feeling like he's a bad matchup for Jones and I think Jones knows it, but I don't think he grasps how dangerous this guy is. That's why him and his team are all-in with him. Get this guy before he gets any better, because he most definitely will get better and more confident.

Honestly If Reyes had one or two more fights before Jones, I would be almost 100% sure that he'd win.

I gotta agree. Personally I lean more towards Jones but since he has been off the juice he is not nearly the same fighter.

The dude probably lost a decision to a puffed up middleweight who was fighting on literally one leg after the first few minutes.

If Reyes wins and then beats Jones in a rematch he can sleep walk through his title defenses for the next few years. I mean Jan Blachowiscz, like seriously? He is a top contender? :lol: :lol:

LHW is a joke and has been shallow as fuck for so long now.

Hopefully Reyes works on his takedown defense and batters Jones into a living death, sadly as it see it playing out now Jones wins an uninspired SD

UFC should have Jones fight a non-title bout against Cory Anderson (win or lose Dana cuts Cory Anderson and sends him to Bellator) Plot Twist: Bellator says no thanks. one Phil Davis is quite enough. Cory rage retires from MMA and no one gives one fucking piece of monkey shit.

Anyways, then give Reyes one more fight against Teixeira just to keep him sharp and primed for his inevitable title shot (I love Teixeira and he could win that fight, but Reyes would be the heavy fav.)

Having Reyes face Smith or Santos right now doesn't work imo. First priority of the matchmaker is to create new contenders for the champion. I think Smith should wait for the winner of Santos vs. TBA. Or fight Cory Anderson

I just realized that I left Jan Blanketwitz out of this entire scenario lmao
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby Asso » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:51 pm

Yes
Asso
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby hawdrigoh » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:37 pm

I watched a bit more of Reyes to try and see what you guys are seeing.

Spoiler:
I don't see it.

Spoiler:
Also if Jones has slowed down he has free reign to get his picogram numbers back up.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
7th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:46 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:I watched a bit more of Reyes to try and see what you guys are seeing.

Spoiler:
I don't see it.

Spoiler:
Also if Jones has slowed down he has free reign to get his picogram numbers back up.

Spoiler:

Right now Jones can't be stopped.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory

Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby hawdrigoh » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:04 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:I watched a bit more of Reyes to try and see what you guys are seeing.

Spoiler:
I don't see it.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Right now Jones can't be stopped.
Spoiler:

Jones will run over everyone at LHW not named Santos1,2,5.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

Postby ThaBlackGuy » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:18 am

Spoiler:
I don't see it.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Me too! I've never seen him actually fight yet but I watched some highlights and I can't see him beating Jon at all. I don't see anybody beating Jones at 205 anytime soon. He's pre-weidman Silva right now
shout out to monkeystyle5000 for making this gif

women need to know their place in the octagon...and thats holding up a number and wearing a thong

--Daniel Tosh
ThaBlackGuy
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby hawdrigoh » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:00 am

ThaBlackGuy wrote:

Spoiler:
I don't see it.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Me too! I've never seen him actually fight yet but I watched some highlights and I can't see him beating Jon at all. I don't see anybody beating Jones at 205 anytime soon. He's pre-weidman Silva right now

Yeah he looks slower and weaker than Jones and skill-wise nothing really stands out. It seems like Jon should be able to impose his will and get the win. I'd enjoy seeing Reyes find a way though.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

Postby 83koper83 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:53 pm

MadTitan wrote:I just realized that I left Jan Blanketwitz out of this entire scenario lmao

That's okay. Being the huge Blachowicz fan for the fact that He stepped out of the comfort zone and signed with UFC (unlike Mamed) I have to admit his entire run with the promotion has been rather uninspiring. That is also the reason I think somehow, down the road Jan will be the first one to defeat Jones. And it's gonna happen via boring-ass, dull-as fuck split decision after Jon takes fight with Jan as his farewell to LHW, just to be able to say that he formally cleaned out the division.

And I predict all of it based not on Blachowicz greatness, but on pure absurdity Jones career has been enshrouded with so far.
83koper83
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby Legionarivs » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:12 pm

Would be nice, I can only hope, as I don't pray.

My gut feeling says Jones by either GnP or submission though.
Legionarivs
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby MadTitan » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:37 am

83koper83 wrote:
MadTitan wrote:I just realized that I left Jan Blanketwitz out of this entire scenario lmao

That's okay. Being the huge Blachowicz fan for the fact that He stepped out of the comfort zone and signed with UFC (unlike Mamed) I have to admit his entire run with the promotion has been rather uninspiring. That is also the reason I think somehow, down the road Jan will be the first one to defeat Jones. And it's gonna happen via boring-ass, dull-as fuck split decision after Jon takes fight with Jan as his farewell to LHW, just to be able to say that he formally cleaned out the division.

And I predict all of it based not on Blachowicz greatness, but on pure absurdity Jones career has been enshrouded with so far.

That would be great. Kinda
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:57 pm

Jones is going to truncate Reyes' elongated torso with front kicks, knees from the clinch, then elbows from side mount.
Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon

Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby KARHU-III » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:50 am

There is an aspect that makes me belive Reyes has a chance. Jon Jones hasnt been using his dominant wrestling after he got caught using peds. Is he lacking power and therefor not even trying to dominate fighters like Smith and Thiago. This might give an opening for Reyes to land something significant. Or Jones decides its time to take one gallon of trenbolone and absolutely SMASH Reyes..... :rip:
Image Image
KARHU-III
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: A Viking more American than Americans

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:20 pm

Ken Shamrock will defeat Royce Gracie and Tito Ortiz in the 4th matches of the rivalries. I have spoken.
Spoiler:
This is my will and you question it?
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Postby KARHU-III » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:48 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:Ken Shamrock will defeat Royce Gracie and Tito Ortiz in the 4th matches of the rivalries. I have spoken.
Spoiler:
This is my will and you question it?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Image Image
KARHU-III
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: A Viking more American than Americans

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion