Close
Login
Register

De La Hoya

Discuss all other combat sports here.

Re: De La Hoya

Postby The King » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:19 pm

van wrote:
emd01 wrote:Who, besides me, wants to see DLH fight someone that would make for a good fight? With everyone criticizing PBF does anyone think DLH looks for the easy fights? For example, he's fighting Steve Forbes from the contender on May 3rd. Forbes is in the 130 lb division and, from what i've seen of him, isn't on the level of a DLH or PBF. So now DLH is going to fight a smaller, less talented fighter to tune up for Mayweather?!? I think DLH should rematch with Tito or fight Roy Jones Jr and stop picking on people half his size :roll: . What do you all think?

he should fight Trinidad again
2 guys coming form losts
see who's hungrier

OMG i want to see that so bad....i wanna see tito get his ass beat! but de la hoya's gay bitch ass promised his wife he will never fight a puerto rican ever again (because his wife is).
fucking faggot.
"King is working OT"--Stand-up_Philosopher
Never going to be a machida fan
HW--Brandon Vera
LHW--Quinton Jackson
MW--Patrick Cote
WW--Georges St. Pierre
LW--Roger Huerta
FW--Leonard Garcia
BW--Miguel Torres
The King
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby batangastig » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:04 pm

he wanted to fight manny pacquiao, but freddie roach refused cuz he didnt want his price fighter to gain all the weight and possibly lose his speed. I in the other hand would love to see this fight after the pac vs marquez fight on march 15. Manny pac would love to beat one of his promoters lol.
I'm gonna have to be killed before I lose, and I ain't going to die easy - Muhammad Ali
ImageImage
batangastig
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Oldtoby420 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:13 am

De La Hoya = Manufactured fighter who was given a bunch of gimme fights vs. ppl every1 knew he should beat before he even got in the ring with them & the sad part is some of those guys he couldn't even finish & could only manage decision wins against. Not to mention once he got into the ring with a boxer on his level like he should be fighting he started losing.

He's just another reason why I prefer MMA over boxing now days.
Oldtoby420
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby pierre18 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:05 pm

Oldtoby420 wrote:De La Hoya = Manufactured fighter who was given a bunch of gimme fights vs. ppl every1 knew he should beat before he even got in the ring with them & the sad part is some of those guys he couldn't even finish & could only manage decision wins against. Not to mention once he got into the ring with a boxer on his level like he should be fighting he started losing.

He's just another reason why I prefer MMA over boxing now days.

i hear you on that boxing use to ne my favorite but now its mma
"To give anything less then your best is to sacrifice the gift" -Prefontaine
pierre18
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby mamith » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:17 am

yeah I gave up on him a long time ago
"]Image ]Image[
mamith
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Return to Kickboxing, Boxing, Grappling, etc.