Close
Login
Register

My poor god damn Cat

Anything not MMA related goes here

My poor god damn Cat

Postby NoneSoVile » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:43 pm

Ok I'm in the kitchen talkin to my woman and I hear some madness goin on outside. I jump out on the step and see two big dogs going nuts by a tree in my yard...and my poor god damn cat is half way up it...wtf!!!
Some bitch from across the street comes over and drags these stupid fuckin dogs back to her yard. My woman brings the cat in, and she looks pretty shaken up (I'm pretty pissed at this stage.)

My woman puts the cat down because she's scared to death, and then we notice the cat is all dog slobber and has a broken leg. (I'm really pissed at this stage) Without saying a word I put my shoes on and run across the street, some stupid bitch is standin there lookin at me and I say, Are they your fucking dogs!?! They were just in MY fucking yard and MY fucking cat has a broken FUCKING leg....and she just stares at me, braindead. (I'm going super saiyan on this bitch.)

I got a fucking 3 year old who plays in that yard!!! If your god damn dogs come into my yard again I'm gonna kill them!!!
and I turn my back and walk away. :evil:

I'm wondering what you guys think, I think I got three options.
1. My cat's leg heals and I'll be a nice guy and forget about it.
2. My cat's leg won't heal and I send that stupid bitch the vet bills.
3. My cat dies and I get her dogs destroyed, or destroy them myself.

Thoughts? :lol: Poor god damn cat...
Image Image
NoneSoVile
Black Belt
Black Belt

Re: My poor god damn Cat

Postby ThirdCoastCombat » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:45 pm

if the cat dies definitely kill the dogs IMO. id definitely send that bitch the vet bills too. people with dogs like that need to keep their eyes on them.
ThirdCoastCombat
Mod Emeritus

Postby FootFistProductions » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:00 pm

I agree with TCC, but your cat's leg will heal by taking it to the vet and sending her the vet bill. But you do have to get the police involved before hand. You just can't send someone a bill with no record of this incident ever happening.

I like dogs too much to say I would have done anything, but you really need to get the authorities involved at least for the sake of your child. That way if anything does ever happen, go forbid it, records show what kind of pet owner this woman is and she will then be held liable for damages etc.

Remember the dogs were just being dogs, it was the owner that wasn't being a good owner.

You did do the right thing though, you confronted her about it, some friends of mine would have seriously went over there and broke a leg on each dog, that is how much they love their pussy. but seriously they are just dicks. :lol: no pun intended
irishmike357 wrote: He sucker punched him from behind before the fight even started, and by sucker punched I mean shot him with a gun.
Burritoking1000 wrote:I would let like 100 dudes jerk off all over me for a whole day for less than a million.
FootFistProductions
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Postby NoneSoVile » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:39 pm

thx for the input guys

Yea my first reaction was to grab a hammer and even things up with the dogs...but of course it's not the dogs fault...It's my stupid mother fucking neighbors! We just moved into the neighborhood too and I'd hate to fuck things up for us :lol:

But I mean what would of happened if me and my little fella were in the yard and I went inside for a minute, came back and he's shredded? I'd without a doubt be serving a 20 year stretch.

I think you guys might be right and talking with the SPCA or the police would be a good idea, just to get some papework done. I definately can't do some vigilante shit even though it's the easy thing to do. :x
Image Image
NoneSoVile
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Triley » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:49 pm

Pets are considered personal propertiy for legal reasons. Her dogs damaged your property get her to float the bills, If they come near your kids kill the shit out of em.
Triley, Cleaning up the streets of MMALinker

(04:15:07) mbb: I remember this goth guy telling me once that he trained in 7 different types of martial arts
(04:15:19) mbb: Was totally legit looking back on it
Triley
5th Professional Linker Victory
5th Professional Linker Victory

Postby adm2rcar » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:54 pm

Triley wrote:Pets are considered personal propertiy for legal reasons. Her dogs damaged your property get her to float the bills, If they come near your kids kill the shit out of em.

this is the correct way to handle this...make her pay the bills before you mess with the dogs, then handle them on the next possible occasion...
adm2rcar
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory

Postby likes2fightguy » Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:46 am

Thats f*cked up brother...........Like has been said, make the owner float the bill..Go through the proper channels to remedy this (legally) if need be........As far as your neighbor, she may have just made a mistake and this was an isolated incident ( i always try to give people the benefit of the doubt) She might have been intimated by an Angry man whose cat just got mauled by her stupidity and didn't know how to react when you confronted her.You have to live next to these people so trying to make amends might be in order (of course by amends i mean, she apologizes, pays the bill and you let by gones be by gones).................However, if their just dbags who dont give a sh*t and let their animals run a muck, then f*ck that...Some people have to learn the hard way........When it comes to protecting family,pets, and property its f*cking game on.....Sorry about your cat Bro.....

When your Cat feels better he can come chill with my cat Ceaser .... :lol:

likes2fightguy
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby FootFistProductions » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:04 am

You guys are lucky, my cat was catnapped by some evil bitch claiming that since we broke up the cat was hers since she bought it even though it was a gift to me.

Lapdog my cat. :cry:
irishmike357 wrote: He sucker punched him from behind before the fight even started, and by sucker punched I mean shot him with a gun.
Burritoking1000 wrote:I would let like 100 dudes jerk off all over me for a whole day for less than a million.
FootFistProductions

Postby ShadowMoses42 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:10 am

likes2fightguy wrote:Thats f*cked up brother...........Like has been said, make the owner float the bill..Go through the proper channels to remedy this (legally) if need be........As far as your neighbor, she may have just made a mistake and this was an isolated incident ( i always try to give people the benefit of the doubt) She might have been intimated by an Angry man whose cat just got mauled by her stupidity and didn't know how to react when you confronted her.You have to live next to these people so trying to make amends might be in order (of course by amends i mean, she apologizes, pays the bill and you let by gones be by gones).................However, if their just dbags who dont give a sh*t and let their animals run a muck, then f*ck that...Some people have to learn the hard way........When it comes to protecting family,pets, and property its f*cking game on.....Sorry about your cat Bro.....

When your Cat feels better he can come chill with my cat Ceaser .... :lol:

or chill with my cat, Jasmine...

here's her myspace...http://www.myspace.com/jasminekitty42
We will always remember you for your undeniable logic in every single instance ever; there is now an empty void in all of our hearts that can never again be filled, unless it is with your unequivocal passion and love
ShadowMoses42
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Location: making ryyonvin cry with his superior BJJ skills in Bucks County, Pennsylvania

Postby FootFistProductions » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:14 am

ShadowMoses42 wrote:
here's her myspace...http://www.myspace.com/jasminekitty42

Yo Dawg Carolyn's hot put a nice word in for me. OK.

Tell her Broiler's pussycat was catnapped and he needs a new pussycat to help get over his depression. Ok :wink:
FootFistProductions

Postby likes2fightguy » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:20 am

broiler81 wrote:You guys are lucky, my cat was catnapped by some evil bitch claiming that since we broke up the cat was hers since she bought it even though it was a gift to me.

Lapdog my cat. :cry:

Man that is just f*cked up on so many levels.....Poor Lapdog... :cry:

The worst my Women ever did was put our other cat "Guinness" in this ridiculous Halloween hat.... :lol:

****Awesome pic Shadow... :lol:
likes2fightguy
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby Smith » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:25 am

Ya'll gay fish for dressing up yo cats.

Back to topic, do everything that was said by the above posters and if the dogs attack your cat again you can have them put to sleep. As much as you'd like to just pop 'em both with a .45 you'll be going to jail if you do that. Now if the dogs attack you or another person... game on.
THE MARSHAL OF MMALINKER

ImageImage

(22:02:00) Bagaman: wish i was an alligator
Smith
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Location: Comfortably between a dreary northern neighbor and a cantankerous southern frienemy.

Postby supermanpunch » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:40 am

Get a nice tasty food (preferably meat) and put one teaspoon of MSG in it and feed it to those dogs, make sure no one sees you
supermanpunch
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby ShadowMoses42 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:14 am

Smith wrote:Ya'll gay fish for dressing up yo cats.

Back to topic, do everything that was said by the above posters and if the dogs attack your cat again you can have them put to sleep. As much as you'd like to just pop 'em both with a .45 you'll be going to jail if you do that. Now if the dogs attack you or another person... game on.

i'm not a gay fish...
We will always remember you for your undeniable logic in every single instance ever; there is now an empty void in all of our hearts that can never again be filled, unless it is with your unequivocal passion and love
ShadowMoses42
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Location: making ryyonvin cry with his superior BJJ skills in Bucks County, Pennsylvania

Postby bcolbyj16 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:32 am

adm2rcar wrote:
Triley wrote:Pets are considered personal propertiy for legal reasons. Her dogs damaged your property get her to float the bills, If they come near your kids kill the shit out of em.

this is the correct way to handle this...make her pay the bills before you mess with the dogs, then handle them on the next possible occasion...

Bingo, use this approach. I asked my younger brother, who is a police officer, and that is almost verbatim what he said. Although buying a cheap bb gun/pellet pistol is a fantastic/stealthy way of teaching animals that your yard is not a fun place to be and most importantly NOT part of their romping grounds. Its silent and painful but most importantly not going to do any serious damage to them; actually recommended by my bro as well. If you were where Im from (deep in the sticks of South Carolina) they would be haulin it to the vet to remove the arrow from his ass. Its still an eye for an eye round here.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

bcolbyj16
Red Belt
Red Belt

Next

Return to Off-Topic Discussion