Close
Login
Register

Brian Kenny...Still Mad At Floyd...

Discuss all other combat sports here.

Re: Brian Kenny...Still Mad At Floyd...

Postby batangastig » Wed May 27, 2009 11:10 pm

i think mosley would rather fight mayweather than pacquiao, but hes already fought and beat a bigger guy in margarito. if hes interested in fighting pacquiao its prolly to get that p4p title and bait mayweather for a possible fight. mayweather is obsessed with the p4p title, and if mosley can get that title, then maybe mayweather will stop dodging him.
I'm gonna have to be killed before I lose, and I ain't going to die easy - Muhammad Ali
ImageImage
batangastig
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Nigelthegreat » Thu May 28, 2009 5:35 pm

ive seen countless interviews with Mayweather jr and one with Mayweather sr. saying they tried to set up a fight with Mosely when he was IN HIS PRIME and mosely declined a couple times.

Mosely beat margarito, take nothing from it, but margartio is nothign but tough chin and hard hands, he has little defence and hes very slow paced. its why he has i believe 6 losses. im not 100% sure on hsi record though. and we find out he was a cheater and who knows how long he could have been plaster wrapping.
Nigelthegreat
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby Iceman54 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:53 pm

Mayweather sounded like an idiot hethinks marquez is a bigger attraction then marquez?!? the average bxing fan proboblyy doesnt know marquez. He wanted to get used to fighting a smaller fightyer to set up pac man and make money at the time. Why fight Mosley? if he loses there goes the big money with pac man........ marqquez is a dumb fight for floyd.
hawdrigoh wrote:Linker is the best site. Hands down. It doesn't need "a chance". Anyone that thinks otherwise can fuck right off.

PBells wrote:
AXEMELL wrote:Dave Mayhew ‏@Creamjack138 17 Jun 2015 View translation
MMALINKER? more like NGRFGTLINKER
Well in that case, fuck him, his wife, and his kid. :lol:
Iceman54
Middleweight Sig-Betting Champion
Middleweight Sig-Betting Champion

Accolades: Hall of Famer, Master Detective, Former HW Champion
April 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion
June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby 808_Hawaii » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:38 pm

iceman54 wrote:Mayweather sounded like an idiot hethinks marquez is a bigger attraction then marquez?!? the average bxing fan proboblyy doesnt know marquez. He wanted to get used to fighting a smaller fightyer to set up pac man and make money at the time. Why fight Mosley? if he loses there goes the big money with pac man........ marqquez is a dumb fight for floyd.

Marquez is getting pretty big in america because his fight with pac-man was messed up

Marquez landed a shit load more punches and power punches and somehow pac-man won.

Mayweather said Marquez is the number 1 mexican and so all the mexicans will buy his ppv.

and idk but you gotta remember mayweather was considered a small man when he faught dela hoya

Mayweather came from 125 to 147 over a 10 year span.

So idk why everyone says mayweathers so much bigger then marquez.
BJJ Blue belt
Certified Personal Trainer (NASM)(NPTI)
Certified Speedblast trainer
Certified Kettlebell trainer
Check out my basic Strength and Conditioning for MMA/BJJ
strength-speed-conditioning-for-grapplers-fighters-t123418.html
808_Hawaii
Mod Emeritus

Return to Kickboxing, Boxing, Grappling, etc.