Close
Login
Register

The Hari Effect by Michael Schiavello

Discuss all other combat sports here.

Re: The Hari Effect by Michael Schiavello

Postby AlexisVilaMyHero » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:41 pm

Great read. So true, Badr is definitely the most exciting fighter in K-1 right now, and Michael Schiavello truly is "The Voice" of K-1.

This is a bit off-topic but I talked to Michael Schiavello over facebook the other day. This was before Kawajiri was announced as Masato's opponent so I didn't get a chance to ask him about that but I did ask him his picks for the K-1 MAX GP. He has Artur Kyshenko winning, and, in response to an argument me & my friend were having about Buakaw Por Pramuk and his chances his response was "No way. Not how he's been fighting lately. He almost got KO'ed by Dida. Souwer, Kraus, or Kyshenko would have knocked his head off." :lol:
JelloShooter wrote:I have substantial proof to file a lawsuit against this website.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0njRGpBcHlg
FREE AXELEGZ, AGUILAR207, L.N.D.O., IMMORTALTECHNIQUE92 AND TOTTENHAMZ19.
AlexisVilaMyHero
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Former Intercontinental Champ

Postby kushfight » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:46 pm

It was a long read but worth it. I'm not a big fan of Hari but he is a beast. He has destroyed so many great opponents in his K-1 career. I would like to see a rematch with Bojansky. I really dislike Bojansky for some reason, I'm not even sure why, I just don't like him. He's a great fighter also, but there's just something off for me.
RIP KYOK
kushfight
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby kushfight » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:11 am

tottenham19 wrote:
kushfight wrote:It was a long read but worth it. I'm not a big fan of Hari but he is a beast. He has destroyed so many great opponents in his K-1 career. I would like to see a rematch with Bojansky. I really dislike Bojansky for some reason, I'm not even sure why, I just don't like him. He's a great fighter also, but there's just something off for me.

hari getting robbed against bonjasky kind of stems my dislike for remy.

I'm not a big fan of Hari but every time I see Bojansky I want him to lose.
RIP KYOK
kushfight
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby jthorne » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:04 pm

badr hari = deadly
the guy doesn't know how to put on a boring fight. he pretty much is a young peter aerts. now if only he could win the tournament and get his HW title back
The Ankle Pick From Hell
jthorne
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Return to Kickboxing, Boxing, Grappling, etc.