Close
Login
Register

Roach...Already Making Excuses?!?

Discuss all other combat sports here.

Re: Roach...Already Making Excuses?!?

Postby supermanpunch » Fri May 29, 2009 7:05 pm

Nah Mayweather said it first, that he won't accept 50/50.... they already calculated the sales before, Pacquiao actually sold more PPVs than him if you remove both of their fights with De La Hoya and Hatton so I don't know why he feels like the draw difference of him and Pacquiao is like worlds apart. I agree with Roach that Cotto and Mosley fights are more dangerous, worst thing that can happen to Pacquiao on fighting Floyd is getting outpointed while fighting Cotto and Mosley can get him seriously hurt. Do people really think that Pacquiao won't fight him if his camp can make a reasonable offer.... boxing writers already saw this even before Floyd came back and some of them were right, Floyd will price himself too high because he thinks he's worth that much or he's gonna use it duck Pacquiao.
supermanpunch
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby 808_Hawaii » Sat May 30, 2009 6:02 am

God I hope Pac Man loses to Mayweather..

He won a bs decision from Marquez which Marquez landed more punches in the whole fight cried and complained that he didnt have his own favorite gloves ect after his loss against Morales. :twisted:
BJJ Blue belt
Certified Personal Trainer (NASM)(NPTI)
Certified Speedblast trainer
Certified Kettlebell trainer
Check out my basic Strength and Conditioning for MMA/BJJ
strength-speed-conditioning-for-grapplers-fighters-t123418.html
808_Hawaii
Mod Emeritus

Postby supermanpunch » Sat May 30, 2009 7:53 am

808_Hawaii wrote:God I hope Pac Man loses to Mayweather..

He won a bs decision from Marquez which Marquez landed more punches in the whole fight cried and complained that he didnt have his own favorite gloves ect after his loss against Morales. :twisted:

You should see the sportsmanship Marquez did, he had to go to the Philippines and stir up some shit on a fight he doesn't even have a business with losing his commercial deal in the process because the people there didn't like his attitude and he left with nothing, while some people felt that Marquez won the fights with Pacquiao it's gonna be hard to argue because Pac put his ass on the floor four times and he walked with Pacquiao side by side to Pac's corner :lol:
supermanpunch
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Return to Kickboxing, Boxing, Grappling, etc.