Close
Login
Register

Advice for Gi Shopping.

Discuss the gear and equipment you have used to be successful

Advice for Gi Shopping.

Postby exsanguinator » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:27 pm

I'm looking around http://jiujitsuprogear.com/index.php because I've been told that I should buy a gi but there are so many options and I don't know too much about them. So if anyone has the time could I get some help with this?

Cost is an issue. Otherwise I wouldn't have made this post. Thanks guys!
We all need some place we can go away to, some place where we can be who we should have been instead of who we are.
User avatar
exsanguinator
 
Posts: 11181
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:09 pm
Location: Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!

Re: Advice for Gi Shopping.

Postby judonerd » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:31 pm

Still looking?
judonerd
White Belt
White Belt
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:57 pm

Re: Advice for Gi Shopping.

Postby exsanguinator » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:14 pm

judonerd wrote:Still looking?


No, I decided on a Gameness Pearl Singleweave. I have nothing really to compare it to but I'm happy with it which I suppose is all that matters. The Gi itself was only $130 CAD and the belt was another $15 CAD. I got owned on the shipping though (another $80 CAD) but such is life I guess.
We all need some place we can go away to, some place where we can be who we should have been instead of who we are.
User avatar
exsanguinator
 
Posts: 11181
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:09 pm
Location: Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!

Re: Advice for Gi Shopping.

Postby ghostdude8 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:31 pm

exsanguinator wrote:
judonerd wrote:Still looking?


No, I decided on a Gameness Pearl Singleweave. I have nothing really to compare it to but I'm happy with it which I suppose is all that matters. The Gi itself was only $130 CAD and the belt was another $15 CAD. I got owned on the shipping though (another $80 CAD) but such is life I guess.


can't you buy your stuff at fightplanet.ca?
ghostdude8
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11633
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:52 pm
Accolades: Former P4P Champ

Re: Advice for Gi Shopping.

Postby exsanguinator » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:38 pm

ghostdude8 wrote:
exsanguinator wrote:
judonerd wrote:Still looking?


No, I decided on a Gameness Pearl Singleweave. I have nothing really to compare it to but I'm happy with it which I suppose is all that matters. The Gi itself was only $130 CAD and the belt was another $15 CAD. I got owned on the shipping though (another $80 CAD) but such is life I guess.


can't you buy your stuff at fightplanet.ca?


A couple of guys at the gym recommended budovideos so that's where I went.
We all need some place we can go away to, some place where we can be who we should have been instead of who we are.
User avatar
exsanguinator
 
Posts: 11181
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:09 pm
Location: Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!

Re: Advice for Gi Shopping.

Postby ghostdude8 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:39 pm

exsanguinator wrote:
ghostdude8 wrote:
exsanguinator wrote:
judonerd wrote:Still looking?


No, I decided on a Gameness Pearl Singleweave. I have nothing really to compare it to but I'm happy with it which I suppose is all that matters. The Gi itself was only $130 CAD and the belt was another $15 CAD. I got owned on the shipping though (another $80 CAD) but such is life I guess.


can't you buy your stuff at fightplanet.ca?


A couple of guys at the gym recommended budovideos so that's where I went.


yeah budovideos is great, it's just that people in canada can order from fightplanet.ca and they carry some nice gi's as well.
ghostdude8
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11633
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:52 pm
Accolades: Former P4P Champ


Return to Gear and Equipment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users