Close
Login
Register

oscar is looking to fight the son of a boxing legend

Discuss all other combat sports here.

oscar is looking to fight the son of a boxing legend

Postby batangastig » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:48 am

Oscar may not retire!
According to several press reports Mexico and Puerto Rico, a bout between Oscar De La Hoya and unbeaten "Son of the Legend" Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (38-0-1, 29 KOs) is a possibility for May at the 100,000-deat Azteca Stadium in Mexico City. Oscar twice defeated Julio's father, Julio Cesar Chavez in 1996 and 1998, making a compelling story line if the bout were to happen.
Monday, December 29 2008
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
someone should tell a lot of these boxers to stop fighting. theres holyfield and now oscar is following in his footsteps. chavez jr. is basically oscar in his prime. the kid has his father's body punches, a great technician, and has power to back it all up. if this fight happens, its going to practically become chavez's promotional fight. oscar is going to manage this young fighter and is going to introduce him to the american fans.
I'm gonna have to be killed before I lose, and I ain't going to die easy - Muhammad Ali
ImageImage
batangastig
Black Belt
Black Belt

Re: oscar is looking to fight the son of a boxing legend

Postby gigica1 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:44 am

...are they so desperate for money or is it that they cannot let go and just love to be there in the ring ? I often wonder...
gigica1
Black Belt
Black Belt

Re: oscar is looking to fight the son of a boxing legend

Postby TheBeast » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:12 pm

oscar just wants another 20 million and a another pool full of sexy women...that bastard!
TheBeast
Black Belt
Black Belt

Return to Kickboxing, Boxing, Grappling, etc.