Login
Register

K-1 World Grand Prix Final

Discuss all other combat sports here.

Re: K-1 World Grand Prix Final

Postby kusok » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:38 pm

OMGLASERGUNPEWPEW wrote:
kusok wrote:
OMGLASERGUNPEWPEW wrote:I'm 100% positive Remy could have continued the fight but in his place I would do exactly the same.
The prick stomped him,end of story.
Btw if there wasn't for that stomp Hari would have probably won which makes him even a bigger idiot.

At least he got Kimbo to shit his pants =)

Remy was winning the fight. He scored a knock down too. There is no evidence to suggest Hari would win.

And what's with everyone MMA'ing Remy??? Bob Sapp did it to him, now this tool is doing it!

Hari just started to kick his ass and Remy was winning the fight just until he got KO'd,after that the fight would be slighly on Hari's side.
Damn it Kusok,we disagree on every single issue or post.
You're like my evil twin brother :lol:

I disagree!
kusok
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Postby lullabyoftheleaves » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:52 pm

OMGLASERGUNPEWPEW wrote:I'm 100% positive Remy could have continued the fight but in his place I would do exactly the same.
The prick stomped him,end of story.
Btw if there wasn't for that stomp Hari would have probably won which makes him even a bigger idiot.

At least he got Kimbo to shit his pants =)

i have to disagree with you. Remy is a better skilled fighter. it seemed to me that Hari did what he did because he knew that he was gonna lose to Remy again. Remy's guard was too good and the fight wasn't going the way Hari wanted to. I wish Remy had continued the fight and finished Hari, but he made a smart decision.
lullabyoftheleaves
White Belt
White Belt

Postby Solace » Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:58 pm

Badr should have be DQ right away. He through like 4 punches over the ref and stomped his head while being pulled away, which his head did snap back pretty hard if you ask me. He should be suspended for competition for doing stupid shit like that. And who brought up Sapp... that was my first thought too. Everybody GNP'ing Remy wtf?? Anyway congrats to Remy hes always been my favorite K1 fighter and I think he would have got the win either way. WAR REMY
Image Image
http://www.tapology.com/i/1573< Another good mma site
Solace
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby chiefhandsome2008 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:27 am

I wanna see an interview and figure out what Hari was thinking cuz he could have still won this fight
I know hes a bad boy but i didnt know he was fucking stupid too
Favorite Fighters:
Mousasi, GSP, Jacare, Liddell, Aoki, Lauzon, Nick Diaz, Frank Shamrock, Cro Cop, Mir

Image Image
chiefhandsome2008
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby OMGLASERGUNPEWPEW » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:09 am

chiefhandsome2008 wrote:I wanna see an interview and figure out what Hari was thinking cuz he could have still won this fight
I know hes a bad boy but i didnt know he was fucking stupid too

Yep,me too.He would probably won.
It was the beginning of the second round,that was not a bad boy move.He was scared shitless.
I would like to see what would have happened if he tried the same to that crazy fck Le Banner.Too bad him and Aerts got older and slower.

p.s. lol Kusok
CRO-COP WARWAGON.
I'll be the ONLY idiot posting dead drunk from now on so please don't take me serious.
Gomi,CC,Fedor,Nog and Saku (yy,I'm the one who's drunk). ^^
OMGLASERGUNPEWPEW
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby Axe_Razor » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:31 am

remy is like that if u give him an illegal blow he'll act like he can't fight...I mean if it was this type of match and I got punched and stomped while I was on the floor....I'd let the guy suffer and not continue either

why should he continue the fight after getting puched and stomped even if he could continue.......and if he loses because of it ..it wouldn't be fair.......stomping should be an automatic disqualification...like what the fuck is wrong with Badr

he lost the first 1round

and would have lost the second due to the point taken off .....he woul have had to knock out remy to win mostlikely

who nows.....scratch the what if's he lost the fight like an idiot......

he deserve wat he gets.....classless bastid
Axe_Razor
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby firstlast » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:50 pm

badaxe wrote:K, i realize that any stomp to the head hurts a great deal, but when u watch the final fight the back of Remy's head does not even contact the mat, the stomp delivered wasn't even hard enough to snap his head back a few inches. I have to say, Remy was faking the injury knowing he would win the tourny for sure if he said he couldn't continue. Those guys take way harder shots then that! Anyone else seeing an Oscar in Remy's future??

I thought he had double vision and there is no way you will win a K-1 final with double vision. It didn't seem like he was too hurt just that he couldn't see properly.

By the way, dones anyone know where I can find a gif of Hari's spininng heal kick then flying front kick against Aerts?
Favorite Fighters: Lesnar/Valezquez/Machida/Jones/A.Silva/Belfort/GSP/Florian/Sotiropolus
Fighters I dislike: Mir/Vera/Henderson/Sonnen/Hughes/Penn/Stevenson
firstlast
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby conky149er » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:46 am

Amazingly Hari was fined his total purse and got no money for the fight

my korean friend told me, he read it off a sports site there
conky149er
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby chiefhandsome2008 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:49 am

Hari fucked up big this time
Favorite Fighters:
Mousasi, GSP, Jacare, Liddell, Aoki, Lauzon, Nick Diaz, Frank Shamrock, Cro Cop, Mir

Image Image
chiefhandsome2008
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Previous

Return to Kickboxing, Boxing, Grappling, etc.