Close
Login
Register

Badr Hari shows no remorse for the Finals

Discuss all other combat sports here.

Badr Hari shows no remorse for the Finals

Postby conky149er » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:58 am

Badr Hari doesn't show remorse after his disqualification in the K-1 World GP Final 2008.

"I'm an emotional person. I come to fight, weather it's standing or lying down.", Hari mentioned afterwards in the Yokohama Arena catacombs. He said he was annoyed by Bonjasky's fighting style. "It was the same old song with him. Remy was only keeping his hands up."

Out of frustration the Amsterdammer from Moroccan origin kicked Bonjasky in the face in the second round, after the referee already gave a stopping sign. In the first round Bonjasky already gave his 23 year old opponent a 'down' according to Telegraaf.nl.

Translated from dutch source: http://nieuws.marokko.nl/index.php?nav=nieuws&nid=12396
conky149er
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Re: Badr Hari shows no remorse for the Finals

Postby Harvallen » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:31 pm

Furthermore Hari said: "Dit was een duur grapje en een goede les voor de volgende keer. Ik heb geen glazen bol, maar ik beloof me in het vervolg in te houden”, beweerde Hari. Deze actie is goed voor de sport. De mensen vinden het niet leuk om altijd naar hetzelfde te kijken. Het was een schitterend toernooi.”

translation -->

"This has cost me a lot of money and I've learned my lesson. I can't predict the future but I promise to control myself next time. My action (at that moment) is good for the sport. People don't like to watch the same thing all the time. It was a beautiful tournament."
Now stand aside, worthy adversary. 'Tis but a scratch. A scratch?! Your arm's off. No it isn't. Then what's that then. I've had worse.
Harvallen
White Belt
White Belt

Postby gigica1 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:54 am

if he comes to fight standing or on the floor why in the hell isn't he going in MMA ????? Leave the K1 alone! Go to Dream or UFC ... get your head stomped by Wanderlei...that would be sweet ... or get slamed by Rampage ... again, sweet
gigica1
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby PainDog » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:24 pm

Hari is Moroccan, you don’t fuck with people from Morocco.
And all this never heard of him, seeing him beat down, and all this other BS. Hari is for real man. I didn’t see this fight yet, but Bojansky already has one BS win over Hari, due to the crummy assed K-1 judges.
The Brutal Legend

Damir Ismagulov Time

Saygid Arslanaliev Time

Khabib Nurmagomedov Time
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017

Postby conky149er » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:10 pm

PainDog wrote:Hari is Moroccan, you don’t fuck with people from Morocco.
And all this never heard of him, seeing him beat down, and all this other BS. Hari is for real man. I didn’t see this fight yet, but Bojansky already has one BS win over Hari, due to the crummy assed K-1 judges.

Hari is also insane
conky149er
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby meyer1244 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:31 pm

Hari>Remy
meyer1244
Mod Emeritus

Postby 320IDAVE » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:22 pm

QueenKong wrote:I dont follow this stuff and never saw or heard of this Hari before the rumor that he might fight Kimbo.All I can say after seeing the vid on the homepage is this man is evil and insane.I hope the Kimbo fight wont happen and think these guys at K-1 only want to see Kimbo destroyed by this mad man who should be locked up.I love Kimbo and I dont pretend hes the best so I dont want him to fight this racist lunatic.

Fair enough, i think badr wouldn't be much of a sport and if he could he would damage kimbo with no remorse.

I don't like the guy at all.
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby TheAssassin » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:54 pm

QueenKong wrote:I dont follow this stuff and never saw or heard of this Hari before the rumor that he might fight Kimbo.All I can say after seeing the vid on the homepage is this man is evil and insane.I hope the Kimbo fight wont happen and think these guys at K-1 only want to see Kimbo destroyed by this mad man who should be locked up.I love Kimbo and I dont pretend hes the best so I dont want him to fight this racist lunatic.

I think you don't want Kimbo to fight him, because he's get massacred.
TheAssassin
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory

Postby meyer1244 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:37 pm

meyer1244
Mod Emeritus

Postby conky149er » Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:50 pm

how is Hari racist?
conky149er
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby chiefhandsome2008 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:37 am

Remy is a fucking pussy
Yeah hari was wrong but shit i hit my infant lil sister harder than that and she just laughs at me and gives me the finger
Favorite Fighters:
Mousasi, GSP, Jacare, Liddell, Aoki, Lauzon, Nick Diaz, Frank Shamrock, Cro Cop, Mir

Image Image
chiefhandsome2008
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Return to Kickboxing, Boxing, Grappling, etc.