No votes
Other old linker
17%
Legit new member
50%

Total votes : 6

Re: Who is Alex?

Postby philphan » Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:10 am

hawgridoh wrote:For fuck's sake, can you guys just keep it together for a few days? :lol:

Alex, don't worry about what anyone says. People are always accusing each other of alt accounts or Phil just having 10 accounts. It's all just a bit of fun, but I understand it's probably a little annoying. To be honest, I don't know why you would listen to a Canadian who likes Nickelback :lol: Jack is a skeptical fella who's a little nostalgic, but he's a beauty.

You guys are both great and a big part of Linker. Now let's just accept we're all a manifestation of Phil's mind so we can get back to business.

Spoiler:

:lol: I love you so much Hawg, you just kill me.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
4 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!

philphan

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar. & Apr. 2017, Dec. 2018, November 2022
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct. 2017, Jan./Feb. 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x5)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug. 2019, Feb. 2020, Sep. 2020, January 2022, July 2022, October 2022
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion x2
Pillar of Linker
Middleweight Sig-Betting Champion
The Amanda Nunes of MMALinker

Postby philphan » Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:17 am

Alex, you are good shit and I really like having you around. I certainly can take over pick em again and will say thank you for all your help. I don't just mean on the games but on linker. I can post everyday but just am not that interesting most of the time. You have absolutely brought some energy to linker again. So thank you. Just so you know these guys are just messing with you. I used to accuse the mods of making up bad guys, or dumb guys for us to fight with. We all accuse new members of being old banned members. I was always just trying to have fun. So please consider staying around to have fun, even if you don't want to be on the gaming commission. :tup: :beer: :cig: :mrgreen:
Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar. & Apr. 2017, Dec. 2018, November 2022
Survivor (x5)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug. 2019, Feb. 2020, Sep. 2020, January 2022, July 2022, October 2022
Pillar of Linker

Postby bruins2012 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:43 am

Spoiler:
I am also Phil’s alt.

Pillar Bruins2012 tells no lies.

- Pillar Bruins2012

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
Pillar

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov. 2020, Feb. 2021
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug. 2016, May/Sep. 2017, Apr. 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor (x3)

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:26 pm

I simply understand now.

Spoiler:
PHACK YOU ALL I DESPISE EVERY LAST ONE OF YOUCAMELSHITFUCKERS
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back*
Mr Meow
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020, Aug 2020, Sept 2021, October 2021, November 2021 SHOW OFF
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x5)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Awarded the Amanda Nunes belt for holding 2 belts May 2020, October 2021
Pick-Em Champion: Jan 2020, Dec 2020, April 2021, June 2021, Dec 2021, February 2022, March 2022, April 20022, May 2022, November 2022
Chat Legend

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:48 pm

bruins2012 wrote:Image

Spoiler:
I am also Phil’s alt.

- Pillar Bruins2012

:lol:
Place is philled full
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
Linker Party Animal
Linker Party Animal

Accolades: Survivor
Party Animal/Fun at a party
Fun in chat

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:48 pm

bruins2012 wrote:Image

Spoiler:
I am also Phil’s alt.

- Pillar Bruins2012

Place is philled full
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
Linker Party Animal
Linker Party Animal

Fun in chat

Postby philphan » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:17 pm

Mr Meow wrote:I simply understand now.

Spoiler:

All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Get it? :cig: :mrgreen:
Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan

Survivor (x5)
Pillar of Linker

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:33 pm

philphan wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:I simply understand now.

Spoiler:

All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Get it? :cig: :mrgreen:

Ok

Now I really understand

Spoiler:
that I understand nothing

Spoiler:
*Yuki Kondo knocking out Frank Shamrock and watching his body splatter on the floor*
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back*
Mr Meow
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020, Aug 2020, Sept 2021, October 2021, November 2021 SHOW OFF
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x5)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Awarded the Amanda Nunes belt for holding 2 belts May 2020, October 2021
Pick-Em Champion: Jan 2020, Dec 2020, April 2021, June 2021, Dec 2021, February 2022, March 2022, April 20022, May 2022, November 2022
Chat Legend

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:06 pm

Alexbkk75 wrote:Frag, I'm now actually happy that you brought this topic back. So, I'll speak honestly.

Jack, I shared my first trip to Japan because it was the best experience I ever had, about MMA and many other things. I was lucky my relatives worked and lived there. I was lucky there was a Pride event back then and that I got to go. I was luckier even that I got to meet Fedor back when MMA wasn't known or cool. I guess that whole trip is what kept me being a fan of the sport this long.

You say I train in the jungle... You are a complete idiot. I've made it clear that I have been living in Thailand for a long time now. Bangkok is extremely developed and this is no jungle. My daughter attended school at NIVA, very close to where Banchamek gym was back then. I did a 1 day package, where it was exhausting but fun. Other than that, I had private Muay Thai lessons which are not find to hard here... Where did I ever say I was a warrior traveling the world to kickbox??

As you outline, I do post a lot here. I really enjoy the fact that members here know their shit and share them. I've actually learned so much in my short time here, it's great. There are some members that really just come to have fun and it's a blast when things go back and forth in a good spirit. Then, there are members like you that decide to shit all over others for whatever reasons.

I really tried to get more involved on Linker because of others saying that this place was dead/dying and hopeless. Then I see guys like Phil and few others that still keep it active and try to make things interesting to bring back the fun. I really did my best to contribute as much as possible and I've even taken some responsibilities to help Phil and Paindog out.

I'm ok for others to make fun of me, no issue there and I do the same. It's all about having fun. The one thing that I'm not ok with and that's why I lost my shit Sunday is when I realize that no matter how much efforts I put in this place, people will keep saying I'm an alt. And that does actually bother me because I do all this shit for people to tell me I don't even fucking exist. That it's someone else. Not only am I being under appreciated, but I also feel disrespected. I don't accept that. You may or may not agree with the way I see things, but it is what it is.

So, your question: who is Alex? I put it in public: +66817136270. That's my phone number, you'll notice it's Thai. Whenever you wonder who is Alex, you can just call me and ask directly. I'll answer you.

Phil, I'm really sorry. I know that I committed to you to help in the mod section. I just don't feel like it anymore. Please take pick em over for me. I hope you'll manage to keep your faith in this place for a long time and keep things rolling. You are an outstanding guy and made my time here better than it should have been

Paindog, je te souhaite vraiment tout le meilleur du monde pour toi et ta famille. Merci de m'avoir accueilli depuis le début. Tu es génial!

Maybe Linker will die a slow death, maybe it'll do a complete 180 and be reborn from its ashes. The only piece of advice I'll give you all is to be more welcoming toward new members. Do what you will with it.

In the end, Linker is like France for me. It's a beautiful place but filled with too many assholes. That is why I left France.

PS: Jack, if you were talking about Ngannou, he is from Cameroon, not France. I've made it clear enough times.

Jesus man :lol:

Im just here to talk shit, relax fella.

You missed bill and his eagles......but when someone makes it clear they are sensitive about something im going to bring it up. Again and again.

All love here mystery man, but if you keep writing novels everytime someone questions you its going to happen again.

Your making it easy.

Talk all the shit you want about me, i invite it. Look at my sig homie. I.love it. Its part of my personality, i just assumed everyone here was like me.

You know, handsome tall and real.
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
Linker Party Animal
Linker Party Animal

Fun in chat

Postby PainDog » Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:47 am

To be honest, Alex is one of my alts...along with Phil, KOP, and Kez.

I'm sorry guys for the deception.

Shavkat Rakhmonov Time
Damir Ismagulov Time
Khamzat Chimaev Time
Saygid Arslanaliev Time
Khabib Nurmagomedov GOAT
PainDog

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017, Aug 2020
Makes The Best Threads On Linker
Pillar of Linker

Postby Fyodor » Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:39 pm

Jesus.... .

I am not sure what to think. The people that know me here, know that I dont have ill will towards anyone and that I have experienced muuuuch worse behaviors from mods and members.(+plus whenever I did have a problem it was 100000% obvious,as I was being veeery rude)

Hell, I was 80% of linker's content and some dick decided to forbid me from posting new threads on MMA Discussion,cause I had made quite a few off topic threads under the MMA discussion banner.

A friend of mine got BANNED cause people thought I was his alt. And after most of his posts were deleted,I convinced him to go on camera,he spoke to some MOD and he still got banned anyway(ThePope).

Alex...fuck's sake man. We appreciate you as a person and as an individual entity. You are very knowledgable. Your analysis after every event is amazing and you are by far the best addition we could ever ask for.

This place is prehistoric. There is no political correctness. This is not facebook. People will find reasons to fuck with you. Just roll with it.

Whoever doesnt appreciate what u do here is retarded.
1st BMF Champion - 1 title defence
2 time LW champ
MW champ - 2 title defences
3 time Pick'em HW champ
Triple champ
Survivor (x2)
Do not be afraid neighbour.
Fyodor
Linker BMF
Linker BMF

Accolades: Linker's BMF
Middleweight sig bet champion
Pick em champion Sept 2021, Oct 2021, Nov 2021
The Amanda Nunes of Linker
Survivor (and one as Frags)

Postby Fyodor » Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:10 pm

SpeakEasy wrote:I love to imagine it's Frags account and he is just really fucking with us.

Cant be me. He knows so many fighters I dont. Its propably Slevin or Alex
1st BMF Champion - 1 title defence
2 time LW champ
MW champ - 2 title defences
3 time Pick'em HW champ
Triple champ
Survivor (x2)
Do not be afraid neighbour.
Fyodor
Linker BMF
Linker BMF

Accolades: Linker's BMF
Middleweight sig bet champion
Pick em champion Sept 2021, Oct 2021, Nov 2021
The Amanda Nunes of Linker
Survivor (and one as Frags)

Postby Alexbkk75 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:25 am

Fyodor wrote:Jesus.... .

I am not sure what to think. The people that know me here, know that I dont have ill will towards anyone and that I have experienced muuuuch worse behaviors from mods and members.(+plus whenever I did have a problem it was 100000% obvious,as I was being veeery rude)

Hell, I was 80% of linker's content and some dick decided to forbid me from posting new threads on MMA Discussion,cause I had made quite a few off topic threads under the MMA discussion banner.

A friend of mine got BANNED cause people thought I was his alt. And after most of his posts were deleted,I convinced him to go on camera,he spoke to some MOD and he still got banned anyway(ThePope).

Alex...fuck's sake man. We appreciate you as a person and as an individual entity. You are very knowledgable. Your analysis after every event is amazing and you are by far the best addition we could ever ask for.

This place is prehistoric. There is no political correctness. This is not facebook. People will find reasons to fuck with you. Just roll with it.

Whoever doesnt appreciate what u do here is retarded.

Thanks man, really appreciate it. All good and I'm happy to be a part of Linker :beer: 8) :hand2:
“To know who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

Alexbkk75
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Accolades: Pick em champ May 2021, July 2021, Aug 2021, June 2022, Aug 2022,
September 2022
Middleweight Sig-Betting Champion x2
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion x3
Fantasy League Champ Dec 2021

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Discussion