Close
Login
Register

Should DeceptaCon move to Idaho?

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Should Deceptacon move to Idaho?

Yes
3
50%
No
0
No votes
Fedor
3
50%
Why not?
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 6

Re: Should DeceptaCon move to Idaho?

Postby Ghost of PBells » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:27 pm

Kind of feeling left out since I didn't get the invitation. It's middle/high school all over again... :butthurt:
“You cannot reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into. This idea is an expression of tribal identity politics and existential dread, not reason. A rational statement cannot—can never—have the slightest effect on an irrational belief.”
User avatar
Ghost of PBells
Purveyor of Pomp and Positivity
Purveyor of Pomp and Positivity
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Mon May 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Accolades: Linker Legend
Former Admin and life blood of linker
All time post leader
Loved by all

Re: Should DeceptaCon move to Idaho?

Postby PainDog » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:41 pm

Ghost of PBells wrote:Kind of feeling left out since I didn't get the invitation. It's middle/high school all over again... :butthurt:


There are some place you might not want to be invited to...

Spoiler:
This story about gay horses in Idaho is honestly heartbreaking

Image

This may be one of the most heartbreaking love stories since Romeo and Juliet so hold on to something.

The Washington Post recently featured a story about two male horses, Simonsig and Triolo D'Alene, and the strange bond they developed.

On their first encounter at Hillwood Stud, the two horses connected instantly, drawn together almost magnetically and they barely left each other's side.

This went on for a while, with Triolo and Simonsig spending most of the year separate, coming back to Hillwood during the summer.

Tracy Vigors of Hillwood described the pair segregating themselves from other horses, "They would stand together, eat together, walk together, trough together, eat out of the same food manger..."

The horses defied usual behaviour, even becoming roommates in the same stall which would usually result in the removal of their hind shoes. This didn't seem necessary in this case because the trainers were aware neither horse had any intention to cause harm to the other.

Despite initially being seen as an adorable mateship, the pair's behaviour was soon chalked up to love. Then, tragedy struck.

During a race in 2016, Simonsig broke a hind leg, an injury that would be too difficult to recover from. While the loss of Simonsig was heartbreaking for the trainers, the worst was yet to come.

Nicky Henderson, famed horse trainer, didn't embellish Triolo's grief saying, "You can’t say he cried or he did anything like that; we were all doing that bit. You’d be making up stories if you said that [he mourned]".

Still, that didn't stop people from sending letters and emails of support for Triolo after losing his love. Now retired, Triolo apparently acts as a nanny to younger horses nearby. But Triolo never developed a similar bond with another horse.

https://www.sbs.com.au/topics/pride/fas ... rtbreaking
Image

Image

Shavkat Rakhmonov Time
Damir Ismagulov Time
Khamzat Chimaev Time
Saygid Arslanaliev Time
Khabib Nurmagomedov GOAT
User avatar
PainDog
Moderator
 
Posts: 10796
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017, Aug 2020
Makes The Best Threads On Linker
Pillar of Linker

Re: Should DeceptaCon move to Idaho?

Postby willis » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:22 pm

I feel gay when with my bros all the time. Gay on the football field, gay in the hockey change room.

Do they have hockey in Idaho? I bet there’s a team called The Spuds. Jonny we can be a couple of gay potatoes and Con can be the gravy, what do you think?!?!
Image
When the last tree has been cut down, the last river poisoned and the last fish has been caught, only then will we realize we cannot eat money.
When man asks a question, he is a fool for a moment. When man never asks, he is a fool for life.
All sciences are vain and full of errors that are not born of experience, the mother of all knowledge.
User avatar
willis
Star-Hater
 
Posts: 3116
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: Oh Canada
Accolades: Fantasy C-League Champion: May 2016
Middleweight Sig-Betting Champion
Fun in chat

Re: Should DeceptaCon move to Idaho?

Postby DanyeWest » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:30 pm

willis wrote:I feel gay when with my bros all the time. Gay on the football field, gay in the hockey change room.

Do they have hockey in Idaho? I bet there’s a team called The Spuds. Jonny we can be a couple of gay potatoes and Con can be the gravy, what do you think?!?!

It's pronounced Gay-vee, actually. Brick would've corrected you, but I figured I'd get ahead of it.
Image
User avatar
DanyeWest
Chat Star
Chat Star
 
Posts: 4781
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:50 am
Location: Over Here
Accolades: Ultimate Survivor
Survivor
Fun in chat

Re: Should DeceptaCon move to Idaho?

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:52 pm

PainDog wrote:
Ghost of PBells wrote:Kind of feeling left out since I didn't get the invitation. It's middle/high school all over again... :butthurt:


There are some place you might not want to be invited to...

Spoiler:
This story about gay horses in Idaho is honestly heartbreaking

Image

This may be one of the most heartbreaking love stories since Romeo and Juliet so hold on to something.

The Washington Post recently featured a story about two male horses, Simonsig and Triolo D'Alene, and the strange bond they developed.

On their first encounter at Hillwood Stud, the two horses connected instantly, drawn together almost magnetically and they barely left each other's side.

This went on for a while, with Triolo and Simonsig spending most of the year separate, coming back to Hillwood during the summer.

Tracy Vigors of Hillwood described the pair segregating themselves from other horses, "They would stand together, eat together, walk together, trough together, eat out of the same food manger..."

The horses defied usual behaviour, even becoming roommates in the same stall which would usually result in the removal of their hind shoes. This didn't seem necessary in this case because the trainers were aware neither horse had any intention to cause harm to the other.

Despite initially being seen as an adorable mateship, the pair's behaviour was soon chalked up to love. Then, tragedy struck.

During a race in 2016, Simonsig broke a hind leg, an injury that would be too difficult to recover from. While the loss of Simonsig was heartbreaking for the trainers, the worst was yet to come.

Nicky Henderson, famed horse trainer, didn't embellish Triolo's grief saying, "You can’t say he cried or he did anything like that; we were all doing that bit. You’d be making up stories if you said that [he mourned]".

Still, that didn't stop people from sending letters and emails of support for Triolo after losing his love. Now retired, Triolo apparently acts as a nanny to younger horses nearby. But Triolo never developed a similar bond with another horse.

https://www.sbs.com.au/topics/pride/fas ... rtbreaking

:lol: :lol: I invited you to MS over a year ago told you they were going to put your Ohioan ass in a Fema Camp but that would be right up your ally, you would probably be the administrator of the camp after 2 weeks running shit from your same virtual office.
Image
Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Pillar
 
Posts: 22199
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Part of your brain!
Accolades: Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor x2
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion x2

Re: Should DeceptaCon move to Idaho?

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:14 pm

I'm thinking about moving here, I wonder if Glenn Beck is here too?

Image
Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Pillar
 
Posts: 22199
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Part of your brain!
Accolades: Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor x2
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion x2

Re: Should DeceptaCon move to Idaho?

Postby willis » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:35 pm

DanyeWest wrote:
willis wrote:I feel gay when with my bros all the time. Gay on the football field, gay in the hockey change room.

Do they have hockey in Idaho? I bet there’s a team called The Spuds. Jonny we can be a couple of gay potatoes and Con can be the gravy, what do you think?!?!

It's pronounced Gay-vee, actually. Brick would've corrected you, but I figured I'd get ahead of it.


Hey, we kinda say and mean things different up here in Gaynada. I thought Pbells pointed this out? Wait, you probably didn't hear him cuz he's just a ghost now. I hear everything he says because I can communicate with the spirits. You ever communicate with wine spirits? Those bastards will leave you blacked out by 9pm with a migraine by 9am. You've been warned.
Image
When the last tree has been cut down, the last river poisoned and the last fish has been caught, only then will we realize we cannot eat money.
When man asks a question, he is a fool for a moment. When man never asks, he is a fool for life.
All sciences are vain and full of errors that are not born of experience, the mother of all knowledge.
User avatar
willis
Star-Hater
 
Posts: 3116
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: Oh Canada
Accolades: Fantasy C-League Champion: May 2016
Middleweight Sig-Betting Champion
Fun in chat

Re: Should DeceptaCon move to Idaho?

Postby Ghost of PBells » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:42 pm

DeceptaCon wrote::lol: :lol: I invited you to MS over a year ago told you they were going to put your Ohioan ass in a Fema Camp but that would be right up your ally, you would probably be the administrator of the camp after 2 weeks running shit from your same virtual office.


And I would be well-qualified to do so!

-I mean luckily none of that happened.
“You cannot reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into. This idea is an expression of tribal identity politics and existential dread, not reason. A rational statement cannot—can never—have the slightest effect on an irrational belief.”
User avatar
Ghost of PBells
Purveyor of Pomp and Positivity
Purveyor of Pomp and Positivity
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Mon May 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Accolades: Linker Legend
Former Admin and life blood of linker
All time post leader
Loved by all

Re: Should DeceptaCon move to Idaho?

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:56 pm

Ghost of PBells wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote::lol: :lol: I invited you to MS over a year ago told you they were going to put your Ohioan ass in a Fema Camp but that would be right up your ally, you would probably be the administrator of the camp after 2 weeks running shit from your same virtual office.


And I would be well-qualified to do so!

-I mean luckily none of that happened.

It happened down here after Hurricane Katrina and right at the beginning of the pandemic. A lot of homeless people disappeared very quickly. They were literally quarantining people from New Orleans at a military base in MS. Then all the people that became displaced from Katrina got hit by another hurricane in TX.

Then they left over 30,000 FEMA trailers in a muddy field to rot and mold, biggest waste of money.

Spoiler:
Image
Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Pillar
 
Posts: 22199
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Part of your brain!
Accolades: Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor x2
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion x2

Re: Should DeceptaCon move to Idaho?

Postby PainDog » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:09 pm

It seems the people have spoken.

Brick, you need to relocate.

Spoiler:
Bring some Vaseline.
Image

Image

Shavkat Rakhmonov Time
Damir Ismagulov Time
Khamzat Chimaev Time
Saygid Arslanaliev Time
Khabib Nurmagomedov GOAT
User avatar
PainDog
Moderator
 
Posts: 10796
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017, Aug 2020
Makes The Best Threads On Linker
Pillar of Linker

Re: Should DeceptaCon move to Idaho?

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:38 pm

PainDog wrote:It seems the people have spoken.

Brick, you need to relocate.

Spoiler:
Bring some Vaseline.

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Image
Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Pillar
 
Posts: 22199
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Part of your brain!
Accolades: Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor x2
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion x2

Re: Should DeceptaCon move to Idaho?

Postby JonathanDMac » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:47 am

keep letting parler and other social media psy-ops cloud your minds lol
JonathanDMac
White Belt
White Belt
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:12 am
Location: boise, idaho, USA, land of the free home of the brave

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users