Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:58 pm

Mini is spitting facts unlike TFlock's constant Trump drivel

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion
Original Gif Mafia Member

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:14 pm

Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:48 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: how that twitter account is not banned yet I'll never know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Postby bruins2012 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:18 pm

Do you guys want to see something hilarious? It’s from 2018.......lol.

Spoiler:
TFlock wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:
TFlock wrote:I'm surprised that this thread is quiet right now. Trump is fucked!

I don’t support Trump at all, never have, but if you stick a special prosecutor on anyone in Washington you’re bound to get tons of illegal and unethical activities that you could charge them with.

It's also worth noting that no Americans have yet been charged for any crimes relating to the 2016 election. They've charged Americans with lying once the investigation was underway, and indicted Manafort for unrelated financial crimes, but no 2016 crimes yet charged. Still time though.

:P

I got to agree with Bruins on this one

Put a unlimited budget, and a bunch of anti president people working the investigation, and give it two years and of course they found something. Manafort was a scumbag and we all knew it. I am 0% shocked he has shady business ties with any area of the world. :lol:

Bruins is right if you put an investigation on any big time politician in Washington you will certainly find some crimes.

Like Bruins said, nothing yet has been found that even ties into a 2016 election meddling, collusion, throwing the election, etc.

There is still time for sure. I would not be shocked if they did find a smoking gun.

It wouldn’t make sense for all of the evidence to be presented publicly before any indictments which is why we haven’t heard anything. Just wait until January... I’m sure Mueller is planning this very meticulously. :P

:lol:

TFlock been waiting patiently since 2018.......gonna be waiting a long time for those ”anonymous intelligence sources” to present their mountain of evidence. The full force of the DNC and a special prosecutor and information from “intelligence” sources within the intelligence community and still nothing.

LOL

When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
Da Instigator

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov. 2020, Feb. 2021
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug. 2016, May/Sep. 2017, Apr. 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor (x2)

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:44 pm

quote="bruins2012"]Do you guys want to see something hilarious? It’s from 2018.......lol.

Spoiler:
TFlock wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:
TFlock wrote:I'm surprised that this thread is quiet right now. Trump is fucked!

I don’t support Trump at all, never have, but if you stick a special prosecutor on anyone in Washington you’re bound to get tons of illegal and unethical activities that you could charge them with.

It's also worth noting that no Americans have yet been charged for any crimes relating to the 2016 election. They've charged Americans with lying once the investigation was underway, and indicted Manafort for unrelated financial crimes, but no 2016 crimes yet charged. Still time though.

:Pquote]

I got to agree with Bruins on this one

Put a unlimited budget, and a bunch of anti president people working the investigation, and give it two years and of course they found something. Manafort was a scumbag and we all knew it. I am 0% shocked he has shady business ties with any area of the world. :lol:

Bruins is right if you put an investigation on any big time politician in Washington you will certainly find some crimes.

Like Bruins said, nothing yet has been found that even ties into a 2016 election meddling, collusion, throwing the election, etc.

There is still time for sure. I would not be shocked if they did find a smoking gun.

It wouldn’t make sense for all of the evidence to be presented publicly before any indictments which is why we haven’t heard anything. Just wait until January... I’m sure Mueller is planning this very meticulously. :P

TFlock been waiting patiently since 2018.......gonna be waiting a long time for those ”anonymous intelligence sources” to present their mountain of evidence. The full force of the DNC and a special prosecutor and information from “intelligence” sources within the intelligence community and still nothing.

LOL

:lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:53 pm

:lol: :lol:

I love Tflock but he is nowhere near unbiased when it comes to Trump or politics in general.

He is very much part of the BlueAnon conspiracy theory bandwagon. Trump is a total Russian agent even though the Mueller Report found 0 evidence for it.

A lot of people where I live are big on the BlueAnon conspiracy theories. Trump is a Russian agent, Hilary really did not lose the 2016 election, Michael Browns death was not justified, etc etc. At some point you gotta just let them enjoy soaking in the conspiracy theories and know that no amount of evidence can overturn their mind.

If Muellers on testimony is not enough to convince you Trump was not an agent of Russia, nothing will.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 6 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020, Aug 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x4)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Awarded the Amanda Nunes belt for holding 2 belts
Pick-Em Champion: Jan 2020, Dec 2020, April 2021, June 2021
Chat Legend

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:58 pm

Mr Meow wrote::lol: :lol:

I love Tflock but he is nowhere near unbiased when it comes to Trump or politics in general.

He is very much part of the BlueAnon conspiracy theory bandwagon. Trump is a total Russian agent even though the Mueller Report found 0 evidence for it.

A lot of people where I live are big on the BlueAnon conspiracy theories. Trump is a Russian agent, Hilary really did not lose the 2016 election, Michael Browns death was not justified, etc etc. At some point you gotta just let them enjoy soaking in the conspiracy theories and know that no amount of evidence can overturn their mind.

If Muellers on testimony is not enough to convince you Trump was not an agent of Russia, nothing will.

None of them ever go to jail is all just political theater to distract the plebs and to fleece them, they give us imaginary enemies to fear. The media is the only real threat!
Spoiler:
and of course Agenda 2030
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:00 pm

TFlock wrote:
Mr Meow wrote::lol: :lol:

I’m a believer in honesty and integrity and Trump is the complete opposite of that. Is that biased? Sure but it has nothing to do with left or right like I’ve mentioned numerous times. I’ve voted liberal and conservative in my lifetime.

Why did trump want to fire mueller if he had nothing to hide? Why did he try to silence don mcgahn? Why did he spy on everyone? :lol: Just a coincidence?

I did not mean to imply that this was a partisan issue for you.

Trump firing Mueller is not a crime. The Obama administration spied on journalists far more than Trump did. Not even close. He even used the espionage act to prosecute journalists who wrote unfavorable reviews on him.

If Muellers own testimony and the Mueller report itself will not change your mind, nothing will. It repeatedly clears him of any Russian collusion.

One of my favorite parts of the Mueller testimony was CNN running a ticker for how many times he deflected or straight up cowered away from answering a question and it reached nearly 200 before they shut it off. It took like 40 minutes :lol:

Trump sucked. 0 evidence he was a Russian agent. Muellers own report cleared him.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 6 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020, Aug 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x4)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Awarded the Amanda Nunes belt for holding 2 belts
Pick-Em Champion: Jan 2020, Dec 2020, April 2021, June 2021
Chat Legend

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:45 pm

Its only 26 minutes TFlock you can watch it!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:20 pm

He is talking to you TFlock!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:03 pm

Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:38 pm

TFlock wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:He is talking to you TFlock!

Spoiler:

That guy is a joke. He still calls Trump the leader of the party after he caused that capitol riot and still says the election was stolen. How can someone in their right mind still support a disgraceful failed president? Why would I listen to a word he says? Your country is full of delusional crazies that still support Trump even after the capitol riot and his continued lies about the election. It’s disgusting.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby bruins2012 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:41 pm

TFlock wrote:Haha who has time to go back to look at old 2018 posts? It’s to make up for the fact that he’s getting owned recently and doesn’t respond when he gets his ass handed to him. He’d rather look for old posts to claim he’s right haha

How do you guys think there’s no evidence of trump and Russia working together? Why did he fire comey and try to fire mueller? Are you guys living under a rock? I’ve posted numerous posts about don mcgahn and how he was told to fire mueller by trump and refused. Trump had the doj start to spy on him because of it and many other people including Schiff, Swallwell, etc.

Patience….. the time will come.

Because it’s been years and there has been no evidence of criminal behavior with Russia provided. It there was it would have been found by Mueller and the investigative team.

It’s easy Flock. They investigated and found nothing. Seems pretty simple to understand.

Or maybe not.....here I’ll throw you a bone Flock since I feel so bad. Or do you not have enough time to watch this video in the background because every second of your day is tied up to to the fact that your wife had a baby? Lol. Got time to be a MOD and post for an hour or so but somehow can’t find the time to watch a video that contradicts what you believe (even though you believe in something despite the fact there is no evidence to support it).

When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
Da Instigator

Survivor (x2)

Postby bruins2012 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:43 pm

Even though you’ll use the baby as an excuse, I’ll post this again. Don’t be scared of the truth Flock. You can post on here for as long as you like, but somehow can’t listen to 20 minutes of a video to get mist of the info. Lol.

bruins2012
Da Instigator

Survivor (x2)

Postby bruins2012 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:48 pm

TFlock wrote:Listen to uninformed Jim Jordan or this?

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/15/10065705 ... ocuments-s

Lol. He “pressured”........

The DNC controls all right now. If there was so much evidence and they really wanted to prosecute him, why wouldn’t they open another investigation since the won’t be impeded by the GOP? Maybe it’s because there is none, or the DNC doesn’t really care all that much. Only bums like you still cling to false hope which the DNC provided and you keep lapping it up. Lol. You’re soooooo busy with the new baby, eh?

bruins2012
Da Instigator

Survivor (x2)

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion