Close
Login
Register

Its time to admit. . . .

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: Its time to admit. . . .

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:13 am

willis wrote:Love ya Con, but don't cry when your boy buries his head in the sand after taking this loss...

He's not short of confidence but I guarantee when he steps into the boxing ring, he doesn't put out.

Tyron Shoodley, shoulda this, shoulda that, shoulda shut up :biggrin:

:heart: :heart:

Woodley will finally get paid what he is worth!
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
 
Posts: 20549
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion
Original Gif Mafia Member

Re: Its time to admit. . . .

Postby Alexbkk75 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:43 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
willis wrote:Love ya Con, but don't cry when your boy buries his head in the sand after taking this loss...

He's not short of confidence but I guarantee when he steps into the boxing ring, he doesn't put out.

Tyron Shoodley, shoulda this, shoulda that, shoulda shut up :biggrin:

:heart: :heart:

Woodley will finally get paid what he is worth!


He took the reign over an exciting division and almost killed it with the most boring title fights possible. What is this worth?
Alexbkk75
Deputy Director Masterbro
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:09 pm
Accolades: Pick em champ May 2021

Re: Its time to admit. . . .

Postby hawdrigoh » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:00 am

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
Pillar
 
Posts: 14956
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Its time to admit. . . .

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:03 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
 
Posts: 20549
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion
Original Gif Mafia Member

Re: Its time to admit. . . .

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:49 pm


Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
 
Posts: 20549
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion
Original Gif Mafia Member

Re: Its time to admit. . . .

Postby hawdrigoh » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:56 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image


DeceptaCon wrote:
Spoiler:
Image


Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
Pillar
 
Posts: 14956
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Its time to admit. . . .

Postby ryotostpierre » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:47 am

DeceptaCon wrote:That Tyron Woodley would beat the shit out of a prime GSP. Both fighters have a great body of work and have both fought all top competition. IMO Tyron has faced a lot tougher/larger fighters and finishes people in devastating fashion. Props for GSP beating Bisping at 185 but Woodley has surpassed GSP talent-wise. Woodley fights just as smart as GSP but takes less damage and finishes tougher/larger fighters.
Spoiler:
Image

So getting bounced from the UFC after all those losses? Prime Georges all day. Usman is better than Woodley and I am still not that impressed by his performance against some of his opponents. Woodley definitely has a punching power advantage over Georges and possibly Usman though. I would not hate for him to end this faux-celebrity boxing shit with a knockout.

PS: If he does can they make the announcer say this Knock Out has been brought to you by Ball Wipes? That's the brand he endorses right?
RSP bitches!
ryotostpierre
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5816
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:51 pm

Re: Its time to admit. . . .

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:28 pm

ryotostpierre wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:That Tyron Woodley would beat the shit out of a prime GSP. Both fighters have a great body of work and have both fought all top competition. IMO Tyron has faced a lot tougher/larger fighters and finishes people in devastating fashion. Props for GSP beating Bisping at 185 but Woodley has surpassed GSP talent-wise. Woodley fights just as smart as GSP but takes less damage and finishes tougher/larger fighters.
Spoiler:
Image

So getting bounced from the UFC after all those losses? Prime Georges all day. Usman is better than Woodley and I am still not that impressed by his performance against some of his opponents. Woodley definitely has a punching power advantage over Georges and possibly Usman though. I would not hate for him to end this faux-celebrity boxing shit with a knockout.

PS: If he does can they make the announcer say this Knock Out has been brought to you by Ball Wipes? That's the brand he endorses right?

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
 
Posts: 20549
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion
Original Gif Mafia Member

Re: Its time to admit. . . .

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:44 pm

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
 
Posts: 20549
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion
Original Gif Mafia Member

Re: Its time to admit. . . .

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:21 pm

It's time to admit Tyron Woodley sucks and would get beaten into the living death by prime GSP or OLD GSP.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10446
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla

Re: Its time to admit. . . .

Postby philphan » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:49 pm

Image
Image Reigning Survivor Champ
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Dustin Poirier, Mounir Lazzez, Cody Law, Punahele Soriano
3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
............ Thank you Linker Management Team..............
User avatar
philphan
Moderator
 
Posts: 27526
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar. & Apr. 2017, Dec. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct. 2017, Jan./Feb. 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x3)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug. 2019, Feb. 2020, Sep. 2020
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
Pillar of Linker

Re: Its time to admit. . . .

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:15 pm


Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
 
Posts: 20549
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion
Original Gif Mafia Member

Re: Its time to admit. . . .

Postby Ghost of PBells » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:13 pm

The bus incident was staged. UFC employees were caught on camera leading Conor and entourage to what was supposed to be the secured area for fighters.

Commentary is fed lines and told who and what to hype.

Press conferences are scripted.

We have never once gotten substantiated PPV buy data. Journalists estimate buys based on Google search impressions, Dana throws out numbers that suit his agenda, and people just accept those as fact.

Fighters are contractually obligated to beef on social media.

Disney owns ESPN and therefore has a controlling interest in UFC by proxy.

There is nothing stopping scorecards from being rigged.

Refs who want the big money fights will do whatever UFC wants.

As much as Dana ragged on guys getting paid more to stand with Kimbo in EliteXC, UFC influences fights as well. Dustin Poirier only got paid a PPV bonus if he TKO’ed Conor, for example, and his contract also included an immediate rematch clause if that happened.

UFC is a monopsony.
User avatar
Ghost of PBells
Purveyor of Pomp and Positivity
Purveyor of Pomp and Positivity
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon May 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Accolades: Linker Legend
Former Admin and life blood of linker
All time post leader
Loved by all

Re: Its time to admit. . . .

Postby Ghost of PBells » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:05 am

^ Seems like people still don't want to admit. It's fine, things like this take time to accept. We are hardwired to defend our constructed realities.

Speaking of accepting reality, the red pill is literally estrogen.
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Premarin - conjugated estrogens


People forget that The Matrix was created by these fine folks...
Spoiler:
Image

...who have since confirmed the multitude of transgender imagery/references and themes of transcending one's gender identity. The red pill is obviously a reference to one of the most common hormone therapies for male-to-female transitions.
User avatar
Ghost of PBells
Purveyor of Pomp and Positivity
Purveyor of Pomp and Positivity
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon May 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Accolades: Linker Legend
Former Admin and life blood of linker
All time post leader
Loved by all

Re: Its time to admit. . . .

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:22 am

Ghost of PBells wrote:The bus incident was staged. UFC employees were caught on camera leading Conor and entourage to what was supposed to be the secured area for fighters.

Commentary is fed lines and told who and what to hype.

Press conferences are scripted.

We have never once gotten substantiated PPV buy data. Journalists estimate buys based on Google search impressions, Dana throws out numbers that suit his agenda, and people just accept those as fact.

Fighters are contractually obligated to beef on social media.

Disney owns ESPN and therefore has a controlling interest in UFC by proxy.

There is nothing stopping scorecards from being rigged.

Refs who want the big money fights will do whatever UFC wants.

As much as Dana ragged on guys getting paid more to stand with Kimbo in EliteXC, UFC influences fights as well. Dustin Poirier only got paid a PPV bonus if he TKO’ed Conor, for example, and his contract also included an immediate rematch clause if that happened.

UFC is a monopsony.


Holy shit is this true? I believe you but wow that is pretty nuts. I do not see much of a difference in that and just straight up pulling an EliteXC and tell a fighter to stand and trade with another fighters before the fight in the locker room.

The deeper in bed the UFC gets with Disney/popular culture the worse he has got in a lot of ways. Luckily we still have a shit ton of talented fighters but the organization itself is going in the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitter
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 6 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion
 
Posts: 12135
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020, Aug 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x4)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Awarded the Amanda Nunes belt for holding 2 belts
Pick-Em Champion: Jan 2020, Dec 2020, April 2021, June 2021
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
Chat Legend

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users