Close
Login
Register

The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

Postby Mr Meow » Tue May 04, 2021 8:26 am

Image

Spoiler:
Image
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 6 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
Linker Party Animal
Linker Party Animal
 
Posts: 12028
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020, Aug 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x4)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Awarded the Amanda Nunes belt for holding 2 belts
Pick-Em Champion: Jan 2020, Dec 2020, April 2021
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
Chat Legend

Re: The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue May 04, 2021 1:18 pm

Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
 
Posts: 20223
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion
Original Gif Mafia Member

Re: The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

Postby Mr Meow » Tue May 04, 2021 4:07 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image


Hurt me

Why must you sir?

Why must you hurt me?

Can't we just agree on this mr? Can't we? :pointdown:


Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 6 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
Linker Party Animal
Linker Party Animal
 
Posts: 12028
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020, Aug 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x4)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Awarded the Amanda Nunes belt for holding 2 belts
Pick-Em Champion: Jan 2020, Dec 2020, April 2021
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
Chat Legend

Re: The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue May 04, 2021 4:13 pm

Image

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
Pillar
 
Posts: 14853
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue May 04, 2021 4:20 pm

Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
 
Posts: 20223
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion
Original Gif Mafia Member

Re: The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

Postby hawdrigoh » Tue May 04, 2021 5:01 pm

Image

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
Pillar
 
Posts: 14853
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

Postby Fyodor » Tue May 04, 2021 5:50 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image


Hurt me

Why must you sir?

Why must you hurt me?

Can't we just agree on this mr? Can't we? :pointdown:


Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:



Do not be afraid neighbour.
User avatar
Fyodor
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:10 am

Re: The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue May 04, 2021 6:06 pm

Fyodor wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image


Hurt me

Why must you sir?

Why must you hurt me?

Can't we just agree on this mr? Can't we? :pointdown:


Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:




:lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
 
Posts: 20223
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion
Original Gif Mafia Member

Re: The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

Postby hawdrigoh » Wed May 05, 2021 2:59 pm

Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
Pillar
 
Posts: 14853
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Perfect Camera Angle Doesn't Exis...

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed May 05, 2021 3:15 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:

Image
Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
 
Posts: 20223
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion
Original Gif Mafia Member

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users