Close
Login
Register

"Just cut me already" - Crybaby Jon Jones

A place for meaningless, repeated or just plain stupid posts

Re: "Just cut me already" - Crybaby Jon Jones

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:31 am

MadTitan wrote:
MiniMan wrote:Jones will price himself out of this fight.

I don’t believe for a second he wants it.

Everyone knows it. Deep down.

Would be funny if they gave Jan the chance to fight Ngannou and Dana just keeps telling everyone "Jones did not want to fight Ngannou guys !!" :smile:

Give Jan the chance to be a P4P elite with a win over Ngannou at HW, after defeating the MW champion at LHW..
That would be something else.

That would be fucking awesome. And you know Jan isn't a massive pussy like Jones so he would relish the chance to be the master of 3 weight divisions. Hell I think Jones is even too pussy to fight Jan at this point.
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:49 am

Honestly i wouldnt want to fight francis either, i dont blame jon. He isnt very active and thats a dangerous dangerous man to fight. Hes got the undefeated record to protect, i think francis as his next fight is a scary one for him.
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
Linker Party Animal
Linker Party Animal

Accolades: Survivor
Party Animal/Fun at a party
Fun in chat

Postby warriorxv » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:36 pm

Do I think Jon wants to fight Francis? Fuck no, I don’t blame him. He has never been in the weight class and would be going against one of the scariest guys ever to be in his division.

But damn, this site is blinded by hate when saying shit like Jon is afraid of Jan? Come the fuck on. Jan has been doing well and all but let’s not forget he was almost cut for not being able to win a fight not to long ago and this “polish power” narrative that he likes to set is just fucking stupid.

Guy has 8 (t)kos, 9 subs and 11 decisions in his career. He has 3 stoppage wins in the last 7 years from strikes. Let’s not fucking let hate blind the truth. Jon would have raped Jan.
warriorxv
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: May 2016, Jan 2021
Working Chef
Fun in chat

Postby MadTitan » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:12 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
MadTitan wrote:

Would be funny if they gave Jan the chance to fight Ngannou and Dana just keeps telling everyone "Jones did not want to fight Ngannou guys !!" :smile:

Give Jan the chance to be a P4P elite with a win over Ngannou at HW, after defeating the MW champion at LHW..

That would be fucking awesome. And you know Jan isn't a massive pussy like Jones so he would relish the chance to be the master of 3 weight divisions. Hell I think Jones is even too pussy to fight Jan at this point.

He misses fighting semi-washed out, bloated MW's for LHW title defenses, and last-era LHW's. He's getting left-behind. And, he knows it. He could tell by the level of competition he's been fighting the past 3 fights. Jones is not the same guy. I do not believe he is improving anymore, and everyone else is.

He will be calling for a tune-up at HW, or he HAS to fight Jan for the LHW strap next. That's it. Not that tough of a decision to make.

Bet he would have fought for the title had Stipe won.
And still. Here we are. More time has passed, and Jones has done nothing.
Which is not helping his chances of winning fights..
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
MadTitan
Mod Emeritus

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:18 am

MadTitan wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
MadTitan wrote:

He misses fighting semi-washed out, bloated MW's for LHW title defenses, and last-era LHW's. He's getting left-behind. And, he knows it. He could tell by the level of competition he's been fighting the past 3 fights. Jones is not the same guy. I do not believe he is improving anymore, and everyone else is.

He will be calling for a tune-up at HW, or he HAS to fight Jan for the LHW strap next. That's it. Not that tough of a decision to make.

Bet he would have fought for the title had Stipe won.
And still. Here we are. More time has passed, and Jones has done nothing.
Which is not helping his chances of winning fights..

One of several reasons I wanted Stipe to win. Jones wouldn't be so hesitant to fight Miocic...and the result would have been the same...Jones getting embarrassed quite likely via TKO/KO. He can't take Stipe down. And he has ALWAYS struggled against good strikers who were as tall or taller than him. Look at the first gustaffson fight and tell me Stipe would take Jones soul.
KingOfPancrase

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:31 am

:pointup:
The first fight was jbj with all coke no gym and he still won. The second fight he raped gus and took his soul when he pounded him out. Poor gus hasnt won a fight since then, instead he ran from jbj's division and retired twice.

Jones is a monster, you guys are silly. He's definitely a twat but he's great at fighting.
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
Linker Party Animal
Linker Party Animal

Fun in chat

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:34 pm

JACKnoneREACHER wrote::pointup:
The first fight was jbj with all coke no gym and he still won. The second fight he raped gus and took his soul when he pounded him out. Poor gus hasnt won a fight since then, instead he ran from jbj's division and retired twice.

Jones is a monster, you guys are silly. He's definitely a twat but he's great at fighting.

:roll: The fact you are so gullible to believe Jones at face value. Did he train the hardest he's ever trained for a fight for gustaffson 1? Probably not. But only a moron thinks he didn't train at all.
KingOfPancrase

Postby Killgore2025 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:27 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:

:roll: The fact you are so gullible to believe Jones at face value. Did he train the hardest he's ever trained for a fight for gustaffson 1? Probably not. But only a moron thinks he didn't train at all.

Yeah well you are racist so... you intelligence is 100%, always in question. The fact that you are so ignorant you judge people based on skin tone... You really think pigment makes a person bad? Probably not. But only a complete piece of shit is racist, you complete piece of shit.

PS I have no horse in this race, JBJ is a shitty human but good fighter, clearly he is on his wait out and looking for money fights that wont hurt his "legacy". We as old school fight fans should quit caring about him until he fights, if he is not fighting we should ignore him and shut up about him. I just wanted to call Racist Cop a shitty human for being a racist pile of worthless human flesh.
Killgore2025
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:58 pm

Killgore2025 wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:

Yeah well you are racist so... you intelligence is 100%, always in question. The fact that you are so ignorant you judge people based on skin tone... You really think pigment makes a person bad? Probably not. But only a complete piece of shit is racist, you complete piece of shit.

PS I have no horse in this race, JBJ is a shitty human but good fighter, clearly he is on his wait out and looking for money fights that wont hurt his "legacy". We as old school fight fans should quit caring about him until he fights, if he is not fighting we should ignore him and shut up about him. I just wanted to call Racist Cop a shitty human for being a racist pile of worthless human flesh.

Always nice to see the extent to which I live rent free in your head killgore.

KingOfPancrase

Postby philphan » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:41 pm

Killgore2025 wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:

Yeah well you are racist so... you intellTarobably not. But only a complete piece of shit is racist, you complete piece of shit.

Hi Kill, Use the take it outside thread for all personal attacks please.
Image Reigning Survivor Champ
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Douglas Lima, Brandon Moreno, Marvin Vettori, Sergey Spivak
3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
............ Thank you Linker Management Team..............
philphan

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar. & Apr. 2017, Dec. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct. 2017, Jan./Feb. 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x3)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug. 2019, Feb. 2020, Sep. 2020
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
Pillar of Linker

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:18 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:

:roll:
His training parnters and coaches have said he wasn't in the gym for that camp but it takes a super smart guy to see past that and know he was actually training super hard. Only a moron would read what I wrote there and not pick up the exaggeration and hyperbole

Tomorrow try and be less shitty. Or dont, no one really fuckin cares.
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
Linker Party Animal
Linker Party Animal

Fun in chat

Postby Fyodor » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:49 am

philphan wrote:
Killgore2025 wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:

Yeah well you are racist so... you intellTarobably not. But only a complete piece of shit is racist, you complete piece of shit.

Hi Kill, Use the take it outside thread for all personal attacks please.

Dont be a square,man
Do not be afraid neighbour.
Fyodor
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:36 am

JACKnoneREACHER wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:

:roll:
His training parnters and coaches have said he wasn't in the gym for that camp but it takes a super smart guy to see past that and know he was actually training super hard. Only a moron would read what I wrote there and not pick up the exaggeration and hyperbole

Tomorrow try and be less shitty. Or dont, no one really fuckin cares.

Yeah. His training partners and coaches have absolutely no reason to lie to cover for his shitty performance against Gustaffson :roll: Maybe he was hiding under the ring for the duration of his training camp. :lol:
KingOfPancrase

Previous

Return to Internet Wasteland