Close
Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby TFlock » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:32 pm

Thanks Meow. I am not as informed as you on the situation and I guess I base my opinions on broad statistics rather than looking deeply into it. I don’t think America is racist overall but clearly there are many pockets of racists that are lingering from the slavery era. Racists are everywhere. My boss is a racist :|

I think BLM also became big because it was at the start of COVID and people didn’t have jobs and had time to voice their concerns. I can’t argue with any of your points but I guess all I’m saying that this current situation is much more concerning long term than BLM.
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission
 
Posts: 5986
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby TFlock » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:43 pm

Look at how serious this situation is. They’re all afraid of Trump and his cult supporters.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MeetThePress ... 9227603968
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission
 
Posts: 5986
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby TFlock » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:31 pm

Here’s an example of the insanity that Trump’s lies has created but let’s keep Parler online.

Image
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission
 
Posts: 5986
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby willmma » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:35 pm

philphan wrote:UFC Hall of Famer Pat Miletich reveals he was fired from commentary job at LFA after participating in Capitol protests
https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/1/12/2 ... l-protests



Wow. I had no idea that Pat Miletich was Antifa
User avatar
willmma
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
 
Posts: 7012
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:07 pm
Location: Go Leafs!
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019, July 2020, Dec 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019, Nov 2019, May 2020, June 2020, July 2020

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby TFlock » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:36 pm

willmma wrote:
philphan wrote:UFC Hall of Famer Pat Miletich reveals he was fired from commentary job at LFA after participating in Capitol protests
https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/1/12/2 ... l-protests



Wow. I had no idea that Pat Miletich was Antifa

Everyone with a maga hat and trump flags etc were disguised antifa members :lol:
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission
 
Posts: 5986
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby TFlock » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:47 pm

A senior Trump adviser offered a stinging assessment of the President's second impeachment by saying Trump has destroyed everything he built politically because he could never tell the truth.

"In the end, it all came crashing down because he could never tell the truth," the adviser said. "All because he couldn't accept he lost," the adviser added.
"This will be the story you tell your kids when you lecture them about telling the truth," the adviser continued.


Truth matters :heart:
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission
 
Posts: 5986
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby willis » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:20 pm

Meow my MAN! Very well said and much respect. We could all take note of how this gentleman articulates himself, thezo included.

TFlock, I know you mean well, but these trigger words and constant labelling of anyone remotely supporting Trump is really past due. He has a lot of followers, they want to stand up for him. If you think BLM and Antifa weren't at the rally, then look up some of the individuals the police were questioning. There was a known BLM activist recording the death of that poor young lady and his video records him ENCOURAGING the demonstrators. There's no way to explain it off. Both sides are playing eachother. Trump is the past now. Focus should be met on the silent Dems who are quietly trying to pass laws under the noses of distracted citizens. Gun control laws and laws stating MAGA is a terrorist organization. I think we learned in the previous election and COVID thread that our rants and name callings were detrimental to our communication. Shit, I even considered what thezo was pointing out and tried to learn from it. They're all going to try and pull the wool over our eyes. The people need to keep their vision clear.

User avatar
willis
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2643
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: Oh Canada
Accolades: Fantasy C-League Champion: May 2016

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby TFlock » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:43 pm

I don’t care if there were a handful or BLM supporters in the capitol. I don’t think their plan was to kill Mike Pence.

They continue to support Trump because they’ve been fed lies for years. There are actually people on Twitter that say that the military is going to arrest 2/3 of the politicians for pedophilia and that Trump will still be president on January 20th. One guy says a military court is hearing a case right now because the Supreme Court failed and I ask him numerous times for proof and he doesn’t provide any :lol:

Trump’s approval rating is now at an all time low of 34% so at least more people are waking up from this dream.

There needs to be laws passed that prevent this type of radicalization from happening. The internet is a cesspool.
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission
 
Posts: 5986
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby willis » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:54 pm

This is in honor of people like Meow, Paindog and even thezo

Image
ImageImage
User avatar
willis
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2643
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: Oh Canada
Accolades: Fantasy C-League Champion: May 2016

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby TFlock » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:01 pm

willis wrote:This is in honor of people like Meow, Paindog and even thezo

Image

Care to respond to my post rather than deflecting?
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission
 
Posts: 5986
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby willis » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:04 pm

I don’t care if there were a handful or BLM supporters in the capitol. You don't care that opposing activists were encouraging the demonstrators at the rally? I don’t think their plan was to kill Mike Pence.

They continue to support Trump because they’ve been fed lies for years. There are actually people on Twitter that say that the military is going to arrest 2/3 of the politicians for pedophilia and that Trump will still be president on January 20th.
You can't see for yourself that this isn't going to happen?
One guy says a military court is hearing a case right now because the Supreme Court failed and I ask him numerous times for proof and he doesn’t provide any :lol:

Trump’s approval rating is now at an all time low of 34% so at least more people are waking up from this dream.
He's stepping down from office, approval rating is absolutely moot and irrelevant
There needs to be laws passed that prevent this type of radicalization from happening.
And what type of law would that be? Something that only associates with Republicans? What of the radicalization on the left?
The internet is a cesspool.
Don't add to it then...
ImageImage
User avatar
willis
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2643
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: Oh Canada
Accolades: Fantasy C-League Champion: May 2016

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby willis » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:07 pm

TFlock wrote:
willis wrote:This is in honor of people like Meow, Paindog and even thezo

Image

Care to respond to my post rather than deflecting?


Dude, you are seriously mentally ill. You are so egocentric. Here I am giving credit to OTHERS and you have to step in and make it all about little TFlock. Awww sowwy muffin, I didn't give you credit too?
ImageImage
User avatar
willis
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2643
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: Oh Canada
Accolades: Fantasy C-League Champion: May 2016

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby TFlock » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:23 pm

willis wrote:I don’t care if there were a handful or BLM supporters in the capitol. You don't care that opposing activists were encouraging the demonstrators at the rally?
no,i don't care because like I said, they didn't plan on killing politicians to save a stolen election based on lies. do you really think that a handful of BLM supporters is more important than the fact that there was massive plans by Pro-Trump supporters to storm the capitol? the FBI said it.
I don’t think their plan was to kill Mike Pence.

They continue to support Trump because they’ve been fed lies for years. There are actually people on Twitter that say that the military is going to arrest 2/3 of the politicians for pedophilia and that Trump will still be president on January 20th.
You can't see for yourself that this isn't going to happen?

what? the reason I mentioned this is to point out the impact that Trump has had on people's sense of reality. QAnon followers are completely brainwashed
One guy says a military court is hearing a case right now because the Supreme Court failed and I ask him numerous times for proof and he doesn’t provide any :lol:

Trump’s approval rating is now at an all time low of 34% so at least more people are waking up from this dream.
He's stepping down from office, approval rating is absolutely moot and irrelevant
There needs to be laws passed that prevent this type of radicalization from happening.
And what type of law would that be? Something that only associates with Republicans? What of the radicalization on the left?

what is this radicalization of the left that you speak of? any sort of radicalization is obviously no good. show me one example of a left wing conspiracy that is similar to QAnon where politicians are pedophiles and Trump is their saviour.
The internet is a cesspool.
Don't add to it then...

im trying to bring attention to it so that it can be fixed because it is only getting worse. I don't spread lies.


you constantly try to change the narrative to right vs left. the right has nothing to do with this. the world needs to rid itself of Trump so that civilized right vs left conversations can continue without wanting to kill each other

im done as this isn't healthy and you constantly try to change the narrative to blame things on the left. I don't give a shit about right vs left.
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission
 
Posts: 5986
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby TFlock » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:24 pm

willis wrote:
TFlock wrote:
willis wrote:This is in honor of people like Meow, Paindog and even thezo

Image

Care to respond to my post rather than deflecting?


Dude, you are seriously mentally ill. You are so egocentric. Here I am giving credit to OTHERS and you have to step in and make it all about little TFlock. Awww sowwy muffin, I didn't give you credit too?

you know that that post was targeted at me :lol:
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission
 
Posts: 5986
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby willis » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:55 pm

TFlock wrote:
willis wrote:
TFlock wrote:
willis wrote:This is in honor of people like Meow, Paindog and even thezo

Image

Care to respond to my post rather than deflecting?


Dude, you are seriously mentally ill. You are so egocentric. Here I am giving credit to OTHERS and you have to step in and make it all about little TFlock. Awww sowwy muffin, I didn't give you credit too?

you know that that post was targeted at me :lol:


I was actually trying to highlight how some of the people here that I mentioned actually use LOGIC and facts, not tweets and hearsay. I was applauding them. I am grateful for their contributions.

You know what's funny? You have been called a hypocrite so many times in these discussions and yet you have not "caught on". I never said the situation was right vs left, I didn't imply that. I mentioned that there were previously arrested BLM supporters at the Capitol Hill incident who were ENCOURAGING people to continue whatever it was they were going to do. It's sad that this doesn't strike you as strange. There's no narrative here. I'm not skewing anything to "convince the people", I'm just pointing out the invalidity of some of the things you say. Haven't you noticed that I am making an attempt to sound LESS radical. Alas, here I am letting myself get dragged into another dumb argument with you...
ImageImage
User avatar
willis
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2643
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: Oh Canada
Accolades: Fantasy C-League Champion: May 2016

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: thezo