Close
Login
Register

We don't have much time left. . .

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: We don't have much time left. . .

Postby willis » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:19 pm

I don't think Trump is all bad or that we are gonna die. I do think that we are being played by the Gov over this Covid thing. I mean, do the math on how the infections are going. Compromised people were the main issue. Everyone goes on lockdown until things slowly open again. All the healthy people feel obligated to get out more and do their shit once lockdown lifts. Now the healthier people are getting infected more. Well duh, anyone compromised was already staying at home from lockdown. There is no doubt that there is a Corona Virus, but this is nothing new, I have a legit source in the medical science field to corroborate this. This current strain is supposedly not very nice.

Shuck, my man, normally I would side with you, but TFlock is right, you're not answering the questions.

TFlock, this whole Trump thing is really hard to follow. I know you don't like the guy, but leave it at that. You can't say with confidence that Biden is a better alternative and you can't say he's a bigger patriot. Trump lied, Biden lied, Bill lied, Obama lied. Politician = Truth bender. They all lie to get into office so that argument is moot. Trump, IMO, is refreshing compared to other panderers and figureheads that just sit on their ass until told to stand. The only thing I don't like about Trump's deal is his Epstein connection. There's much more to that story, not necessarily implying he is guilty of anything (other than knowing more than the general public) but there's something missing.

Hey Con. I have a theory that could spin your head OR just make you think I am crazy too. Here goes. Everyone is watching China, checking who they are paying off, yada yada. Nobody is watching Russia as close right now. They have been kind of swept under the radar so to speak. Does anyone know what China and Russia have in common? They are both communist countries. Could we say that China is funding the US dems and/or liberals? Could we say the Russians are supporting the Reps/Conservatives? If so, then we could say that Communism, in one way or another, is trying to get a piece of the United States. Yeah I know, far fetched but when you take a step back and look at the whole picture, there's some shit going on behind the curtains that we have no clue about and it definitely involves these major players.

**After I read it a second time, it didn't sound as profound as it did in my head. Regardless, I do feel that Russia is being much more covert towards the current US crisis right now. China on the other hand is seemingly ready to go to war over Taiwan. It would be crazy to think of what would happen if Russia sided with the US against China. :radioactive: :shield: :rip:
ImageImage
willis
Black Belt
Black Belt

Accolades: Fantasy C-League Champion: May 2016

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:36 pm

willis wrote:I don't think Trump is all bad or that we are gonna die. I do think that we are being played by the Gov over this Covid thing. I mean, do the math on how the infections are going. Compromised people were the main issue. Everyone goes on lockdown until things slowly open again. All the healthy people feel obligated to get out more and do their shit once lockdown lifts. Now the healthier people are getting infected more. Well duh, anyone compromised was already staying at home from lockdown. There is no doubt that there is a Corona Virus, but this is nothing new, I have a legit source in the medical science field to corroborate this. This current strain is supposedly not very nice.

Shuck, my man, normally I would side with you, but TFlock is right, you're not answering the questions.

TFlock, this whole Trump thing is really hard to follow. I know you don't like the guy, but leave it at that. You can't say with confidence that Biden is a better alternative and you can't say he's a bigger patriot. Trump lied, Biden lied, Bill lied, Obama lied. Politician = Truth bender. They all lie to get into office so that argument is moot. Trump, IMO, is refreshing compared to other panderers and figureheads that just sit on their ass until told to stand. The only thing I don't like about Trump's deal is his Epstein connection. There's much more to that story, not necessarily implying he is guilty of anything (other than knowing more than the general public) but there's something missing.

Hey Con. I have a theory that could spin your head OR just make you think I am crazy too. Here goes. Everyone is watching China, checking who they are paying off, yada yada. Nobody is watching Russia as close right now. They have been kind of swept under the radar so to speak. Does anyone know what China and Russia have in common? They are both communist countries. Could we say that China is funding the US dems and/or liberals? Could we say the Russians are supporting the Reps/Conservatives? If so, then we could say that Communism, in one way or another, is trying to get a piece of the United States. Yeah I know, far fetched but when you take a step back and look at the whole picture, there's some shit going on behind the curtains that we have no clue about and it definitely involves these major players.

**After I read it a second time, it didn't sound as profound as it did in my head. Regardless, I do feel that Russia is being much more covert towards the current US crisis right now. China on the other hand is seemingly ready to go to war over Taiwan. It would be crazy to think of what would happen if Russia sided with the US against China. :radioactive: :shield: :rip:

That's the 2nd to the last level to get us to go to war with China, then Russia will join in along with Turkey then Israel will blow up Iran to finalize the war, out of the ashes a NWO will rise (all planned of course) there are no more sovereign nations or world leaders all globalists. All the countries have agreed on this Pandemic exercise to usher in Agenda21, Operation Lockstep ending with Agenda 2030, they even talked about it at Event 201 last year. All the power will be consolidated from the 3 headed beast DC, Vatican and City of London to the 3rd Temple in Jerusalem after the war. You don't sound crazy.
Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020

Postby TFlock » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:55 pm

Fucken love that movie Demolition Man

Trump - 26 sexual assault accusations
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_ ... llegations

To just brush this aside with an “oh well” is not normal...
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:

TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:58 pm

Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby MadTitan » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:35 pm

TFlock wrote:Fucken love that movie Demolition Man

26 is amateur numbers

:female:
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby TFlock » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:40 pm

MadTitan wrote:

26 is amateur numbers

:lol: Imagine how many more there are that didn’t come forward
ImageImage
Spoiler:

TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor

Postby MadTitan » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:43 pm

TFlock wrote:
MadTitan wrote:

26 is amateur numbers

:lol: Imagine how many more there are that didn’t come forward

I'm surprized the fuck em right in the pussy guy wasn't his vice president. He probably wanted that tbh :tup:
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby PBells » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:53 am

DeceptaCon in September wrote:
PBells wrote:But how much DO we have? Need to plan out my last meals

2 months tops then its "Dark Winter" time!

So whatever happened with this?
PBells
MMA Legend
MMA Legend

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016, Nov 2020
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion (x3)

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:06 pm

PBells wrote:

"By the end of January is the new date"
- Dana White
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Postby TFlock » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:22 pm

PBells wrote:

:lol: Kind of like a prophet that continues to make new prophecies when they’re wrong the first time
ImageImage
Spoiler:

TFlock
Gaming Commission
Gaming Commission

Survivor

Postby PBells » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:28 pm

Like I said, I have to plan my last meals accordingly or else risk looking foolish. I'm going to be 400 lbs. by the time the world actually ends!
PBells
MMA Legend
MMA Legend

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016, Nov 2020
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion (x3)

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:29 pm

TFlock wrote:
PBells wrote:

:lol: Kind of like a prophet that continues to make new prophecies when they’re wrong the first time

Look guys I don't want to be right, I'm actually glad that we still are somewhat normal right now!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

DeceptaCon

Survivor

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion