Close
Login
Register

MMALinker Chat

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby PainDog » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:12 am

Anyone going to watch ONE?
Image

Munir Lazzez Time

Damir Ismagulov Time

Khamzat Chimaev Time

Khabib Nurmagomedov GOAT
User avatar
PainDog
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 9846
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017, Aug 2020
Pillar of Linker

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby kezzaman » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:21 pm

PainDog wrote:Anyone going to watch ONE?

When and what time?
Image
Forrest back by popular demand [[email protected]]
User avatar
kezzaman
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4179
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:15 am

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby warriorxv » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:34 pm

What time pain? Today? I’ll go in if anyone else is, I’m free today
User avatar
warriorxv
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 6280
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:57 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC
Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: May 2016

Re: MMA Linker Chat

Postby Johnnewman » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:11 pm

DannyRocktown wrote:^^We tried doing that. Wasn't an option, so we did this.

I feel like agreeing to that.
Johnnewman
White Belt
White Belt
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:29 pm

Re: MMA Linker Chat

Postby Johnnewman » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:34 pm

DannyRocktown wrote:
warriorxv wrote:i'm in chat.


That was me fucking with you in there. :lol:

This thread already seems to be funny itself
Johnnewman
White Belt
White Belt
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:29 pm

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby kezzaman » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:16 pm

Theres a Bellator on
Image
Forrest back by popular demand [[email protected]]
User avatar
kezzaman
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4179
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:15 am

Re: MMA Linker Chat

Postby MadTitan » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:42 pm

Johnnewman wrote:
DannyRocktown wrote:
warriorxv wrote:i'm in chat.


That was me fucking with you in there. :lol:

This thread already seems to be funny itself


I don't trust like that
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7785
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

Re: MMA Linker Chat

Postby Johnnewman » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:05 am

MadTitan wrote:
Johnnewman wrote:
DannyRocktown wrote:
warriorxv wrote:i'm in chat.


That was me fucking with you in there. :lol:

This thread already seems to be funny itself


I don't trust like that

Good to hear that
Johnnewman
White Belt
White Belt
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:29 pm

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby Johnnewman » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:52 pm

I've found someone informative things in this article for reference to understand and get some knowledge regarding this: https://bit.ly/3iCQlvJ
Johnnewman
White Belt
White Belt
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:29 pm

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby kezzaman » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:59 pm

lol.
a bot programmed to target threads with the largest number of posts? :robot:
Image
Forrest back by popular demand [[email protected]]
User avatar
kezzaman
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4179
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:15 am

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby PBells » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:02 pm

Probably the friendliest and most interactive bot we’ve had. :lol:
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 42127
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion (x2)

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby kezzaman » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:17 pm

PBells wrote:Probably the friendliest and most interactive bot we’ve had. :lol:

i have a feeling things will go south after clicking that link.
after you ..?
Image
Image
Forrest back by popular demand [[email protected]]
User avatar
kezzaman
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4179
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:15 am

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby PBells » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:30 pm

Image
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 42127
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion (x2)

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby MadTitan » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:59 pm

kezzaman wrote:
PBells wrote:Probably the friendliest and most interactive bot we’ve had. :lol:

i have a feeling things will go south after clicking that link.
after you ..?
Image


Image
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7785
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

Re: MMALinker Chat

Postby Johnnewman » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:45 pm

kezzaman wrote:lol.
a bot programmed to target threads with the largest number of posts? :robot:

looool.
Johnnewman
White Belt
White Belt
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:29 pm

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users