Close
Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:12 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10003
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:27 am

KingOfPancrase wrote:Image




Image


Same with the very obese lady you posted that couldn’t breath.....lol.


:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 19709
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby bwawm » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:27 pm

PBells wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Image

:idea: :idea: :idea:


^ I had a feeling this was false/misleading (beyond the equating two different diseases):

In July 2020, social media users posted a meme that included a screenshot of an article excerpt that allegedly demonstrated hydroxychloroquine would be an effective “cure and vaccine” against COVID-19.

The claim stems from an opinion piece by Bryan Fischer, former director of the American Family Association, that interpreted a 2005 study on the utility of chloroquine to treat SARS as being relevant to COVID-19 — a disease that did not exist at the time of that paper’s publication. SARS (aka SARS-CoV, which caused epidemics in the early 2000s) and COVID-19 (aka SARS-CoV-2) are both caused by coronaviruses, but that does not mean that both could be treated with the same medication.

Similarly, hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine are related drugs, but that does not mean they are interchangeable. Finally, the excerpted study was limited in scope and based on laboratory results. Fischer attempted to tie Dr. Anthony Fauci to the 2005 study by falsely alleging that it was published in a journal run by the U.S. agency Fauci heads.


Called this out two pages ago.

Figured KOP was too stupid to understand the difference between viral strains but surprised no one else picked up on this immediately.

:-?
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4822
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:20 am

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby bwawm » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:48 pm

bwawm wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
bwawm wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:

Dan Crenshaw is an absolute pandering fucking loser. Should be ashamed.

These idiots are tearing down statues of lincoln and slave abolitionists too.

It's not about removing "confederate" statues it's about removing WHITE statues. The great erasure of white history marches onward.


lol is this real?

You realize the lincoln statue people want to take down looks like this right:
Image

It isn't BECAUSE its Lincoln its very clearly the depiction that people have issue with....had you looked into this at all?

We can celebrate historical figures without reinforcing ideas of racial superiority my dude. If this was a regal looking black man standing over a kneeling, half naked, white guy in chains giving him blessing to shine his shoe or whatever (wtf is that guy doing down there? is Lincoln standing on the chain?) I'm pretty sure you would understand people having an issue with it. Again, erasing a problematic depiction is not erasing Lincoln OR history.

Why do you think there is an attack on 'white history' tho? More than the statues or thats it? Are you worried about the decapitated Frederick Douglass statue or does it only matter when its a staute of a white guy?

Seem's absolutely insane to be a product of the American educational system and also somehow think 'white history' is under attack...that's basically all we teach bro lol...you live in a bubble? Not like white people would ever white wash history anything like that tho right??? Not like ALL OF EUROPE would superimpose whiteness on every biblical figure for hundreds of years or anything right??

You heard of al-Khwarizmi? Nah? Bet you know who Pythagoras was tho....but somehow the history we learn isn't white enough? :shock: I get it, you're scared/feel threatened so you aren't thinking straight...hope you can get past this.


1. Lol at "problematic". More like realistic And if you think that's the only statue they want to tear down that has nothing to do with the confederacy, you're either deceiving yourself, willfully ignorant or stuck in your little bubble. On a side note. Well documented Lincoln thought the differences between the races irreconcilable and wanted to send all the blacks he freed back to Africa. So by that logic all statues of him are "problematic" and must come down. Problematic is just another latest buzzword mindless NPC drones like you have gobbled up from your leftist media overlords. Just another word for "it's white and we must remove it." It's as hilarious as Black Lives Matter retards tearing down Churchill statues in England Not that i'm a fan of that drunken war criminal but it's still our history.

2. You've touched on it! I don't care as much about statues of Frederick Douglas. He does not represent my people, my culture or my country. Like it or not this country was forged by white European men. Every county in history was forged, fought for, gained, earned etc with the blood sweat and tears of a nation of people fighting other nations for control. I won't apologize for our ancestors being better at it than everyone else. Sorry that our pastime of brutally conquering and occupying other peoples lands interrupted the "native" american's pastime of brutally occupying, killing and taking the lands of their neighboring tribes

3. You're out of your mind if you think that in this day and age white history is not under attack in all of the educational system, all the media, and all the universities. I was in college over 10 years ago and it was horrid. Everything boiled down to white bad everything else good hurr durr. I can't even imagine how bad it is now 12-15 years later.

4. I do feel threatened as would you if you weren't such a self hating delusional leftist. But I assure you I've never been more clear headed in my life. The fact the idea that one would be more familiar with famous historical figures/scientists/philosophers of their own race, culture etc is "problematic" to you... well that really just says it all. You have fun being delusional about what's going on in the world and hating yourself up in Canada if you live there like Tflock. I will be somewhat south of you being jealous of your much more mild summers. :P

TFlock wrote:I doubt you’ll get a response to that. Kop is racist to the core haha


Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image


1. There are two, no? Want to point out some more and get me educated up? Happy to be wrong-I didn't put TOO much time into my search but I found this one and an abolutionist and I believe both were in the same city (Madison) but, again, didn't search TOO hard on it so feel free to drop knowledge! NPC? Dude, can you just be you for a bit? You don't have to jump on every alt right everything that ever happens to be good enough bro...regardless I clearly never said anything about Lincoln, I said the depiction is problematic because it is...you just so happen to believe in white superiority so you love the depiction. If you were intellectually honest you would be able to admit that if the roles were reversed you would also find it problematic but you have no interest in truth...only in fortifying the narratives you believe in because you ascribe personal value to external politics (this is stupid btw).

2. Okay. You're racist and only care about white people history. Cool man. Just FYI Frederich Douglas IS your people-you've just been conditioned/brainwashed into thinking he's different cuz he has different melanin levels than you and your eyes are able to perceive it. There is literally no scientific basis for race....you just nurture the divide because 'your people' are on the right side of it. It has nothing to do with justice or right v. wrong-just a child clinging to a toy.

3. If you're okay with removing 'other people's' history because it isn't yours why would anyone give a shit about your history? I could give a fuck about race dude-the history I celebrate is humanities accomplishments. Sometimes its gay folks, sometimes its chicks, sometimes its white dudes and sometimes is POC....you're limiting your world and none of us are suffering for it brother-only you. History we were taught white washed. That is a fact. If people trying to round out the historical perspective with the reality of the other side is an 'attack on white history' you don't care about history at all, you're just really attached to the white fairy tales everyone told you when you were a kid. Boo fucking hoo bro :lol: :lol:

4. If white peoples accomplishments are as great as you say they are you wouldn't feel threatened at all. I love how anyone who challenges these simpleton racist views of yours is a canadian leftist who hates themselves.....I'm not surprised by your perceived mental lucidity tho-those who don't burden themselves with responsible introspection and logical coherence in favor of an emotionally driven narrative often FEEL they're thinking clearly. You really busy out here feeling all kinds of ways huh?

If you step out of your feelings for a minute you might be able to grow out of this brother!

Appreciate the weather wishes but my ass is in CO and it ain't too temperate....better than TX but at least AC is basically a human right down there-CO don't give a fuuuuuck about staying cool.


KingOfPancrase wrote:Bwamm.... :roll:
Anyone who thinks race is only and simply skin color/melanin amount is decidedly anti science.

That was a hell of a lot of word diarrhea. I feel bad for you. But we're simply not going to agree. I pity you because I was a liberal once upon a time. Never had the mind rot quite as bad as you though.


Is that how you say 'I can't refute or argue with anything you've said so I'm going to inflate a false sense of superiority because all I have left in this world is my pride' in bitchmade?

Lol 'anti science'??? Really?!?!?! Dude you're entire mentality is based on enforcing bias' and you want to act like you give a shit about science?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ya, science is continually proving me more right and you more wrong on the subject of race:
http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2017/ ... t-century/

'If separate racial or ethnic groups actually existed, we would expect to find “trademark” alleles and other genetic features that are characteristic of a single group but not present in any others. However, the 2002 Stanford study found that only 7.4% of over 4000 alleles were specific to one geographical region. Furthermore, even when region-specific alleles did appear, they only occurred in about 1% of the people from that region—hardly enough to be any kind of trademark. Thus, there is no evidence that the groups we commonly call “races” have distinct, unifying genetic identities. In fact, there is ample variation within races (Figure 1B).'

Dude, you're dumb-there are worse things in the world man. Just do you, stop trying to be some kind of internet intellectual...you would parrot shit you heard when you were a lib and now you're doing the same thing with conservatism. You're in a different cage but you're still a parrot.

Why the fuck would you live in Austin TX if you hate libs?? :roll:
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4822
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:20 am

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby PainDog » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:33 am

Human biological diversity is more complicated than the popular narratives which come out of most universities. Often enough even within the same anthropology course at a university there can be an almost contradiction.

They often begin with a vague assertion that almost implies it is not possible to group people into groups based on biological relatedness, and then proceed to explain how different populations actually group together based on biological relatedness.

For example it is often pointed out that there is more genetic diversity within Africa than the rest of the world combined, and that the diversity within Africa indicate it's the origin of modern humans.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2953791/

https://blogs.bcm.edu/2018/07/19/geneti ... the-world/

Other genetic differences which are often mentioned include the percentage of Neanderthal DNA in Eurasian populations and Denisovan DNA in Melanesians.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2953791/

Even if the greatest genetic differences between individuals are due to individual variation, populations can and are still grouped together based on genetic relatedness.

These groups to a certain extent correspond to the population groups based on physical differences (sometimes thought of as races) established by earlier physical anthropologist such as Carleton Coon. Interestingly despite being maligned and now forgotten, Coon's work forms part of the foundation of forensic anthropology, one of the only applied disciplines within anthropology.

However, the only attempts that I have seen to link behavior (such as intelligence or a propensity for violence) to specific populations have been incredibly biased and more pseudo science than actual science.

While I find human biological diversity fascinating it is not the most interesting or even telling part of human population diversity. Cultural identities unite and divide people more often than any genetic differences.

Individuals of different "races" within the same culture will have more in common with each other than people of the same "race" from different cultures.

I know Arabs, Americans, Brazilians, English, and French people of sub-Saharan African descent. Without exception the individuals of sub-Saharan African descent are more similar to people of which they share a common culture than they are with people of a different culture in which they share a "race."
Image

Munir Lazzez Time

Damir Ismagulov Time

Khamzat Chimaev

Khabib Nurmagomedov Time
User avatar
PainDog
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 9727
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017, Aug 2020

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:46 am

Your gaslighting while amusing is devoid of any meaning.

IQ differences among the races. Easily observable behavioral differences (BLM "peaceful" protests)

Culture, language, traditions, values, mythologies etc all downstream from race.

Physical characteristics beside skin color clearly identifiable.

Propensity for violent crime (hint: National crime statistics show 13% of the population commit almost 60% of the crime)

But you keep being a good little useful idiot goy. Don't notice anything ever.

Image

Movie posters like this break through your gaslighting insanity. Most people even the brainwashed liberals look at that and find it ridiculous. Because we all know, deep down that Julius Cesar not only wasn't black, but could never have been black. :lol: There's a reason Europeans created the roman empire and all that it entailed....and blacks are still living in mud huts in Africa. Oh besides the ones in rhodesia and south africa that killed all the white farmers and are now in famine having destroyed the 1rst world countries created by the whites they ran off.


Spoiler:
You're retarded about the COVID19 thing. I'm simply suggesting they are in the same category of viruses and plenty of doctors/even CNN etc have reported the effectiveness of the malaria drug. Seems quite foolish to discount it completely.

Spoiler:
I don't live in Austin, TX
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10003
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:56 am

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10003
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:02 am

Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10003
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:40 pm

Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10003
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:44 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10003
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:42 pm

Yes. This is totally what everyone thinks of when they think of "Irish" :roll:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10003
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby PainDog » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:11 am

There is no historical or scientific basis for a European race. Even the early European physiological anthropologists recognized that the types of people found in Europe went beyond the make believe boarders of Europe.

What we think of race now was thought of more as a subspecies at the time. The Caucasoid sub-species for example consisted of separate races which included Nordic, Alpine, and Mediterranean.

The poem the Talking (And Singing) of the Nordic Man by Hilaire Belloc

"Behold, my child, the Nordic man,
And be as like him, as you can;
His legs are long, his mind is slow,
His hair is lank and made of tow.


II

And here we have the Alpine Race:
Oh! What a broad and foolish face!
His skin is of a dirty yellow.
He is a most unpleasant fellow.


III

The most degraded of them all
Mediterranean we call.
His hair is crisp, and even curls,
And he is saucy with the girls. "

They recognized that the Mediterranean type for example was found all around the Mediterranean not just in European Mediterranean countries. It would be silly to assume that as soon as you crossed the Bosphorus that somehow the people changed from one type to another because one side we call Europe and the other we call Asia. It would be like saying an Austrian is quite different from a German because they have different names.

The Nazis which adopted the term Aryan, which comes from Iran, believed Iran was the origin of the Aryan race, though they considered that in Iran it was diluted. Their adoption of Hindu symbols was due to the Aryan Indians forming the upper castes in India.

The Indo-European languages likely originated in Iran. Most Western European males fall in the same r1b1b haplogroup as most Iranians, but different than Northern Europeans which are predominately haplogroup I, which is closer to haplogroup J which is found across the Arab world and Mediterranean.

There is no clear boarder for what is Europe. People of "European" looking phenotypes and speakers of Indo-European languages are found all the way to western China.

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogro ... -DNA.shtml

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogro ... -DNA.shtml

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogro ... -DNA.shtml

https://www.ancient.eu/Indo-European_Languages/

Even from Nordicist Europeans you still had acknowledgement that Europe didn't constitute a single race or racial boundary

1916 Caucasoid demographic map
Image

From Carleton Coon's book the Races of Europe
The Caucasoid race extends well beyond Europe into the Middle East, Central Asia, South Asia, North Africa and the Horn of Africa.[2]
"The Nordic race in the strict sense is merely a pigment phase of the Mediterranean",[3] created by the combination of Corded and Danubian elements.
In The Races of Europe, Coon classified Caucasoids into racial sub-groups named after regions or archaeological sites, expanding the tripartite system Mediterranean-Alpine-Nordic of Ripley (1899) by types such as Brünn, Borreby, Ladogan, East Baltic, Neo-Danubian, Lappish, Atlanto-Mediterranean, Iranid, Hallstatt, Keltic, Tronder, Dinaric, Noric and Armenoid.


Any attempt to call the people of Europe a unique and isolated race in any sense of the word is doing so without any scientific, historical, linguistical, or cultural basis.
Image

Munir Lazzez Time

Damir Ismagulov Time

Khamzat Chimaev

Khabib Nurmagomedov Time
User avatar
PainDog
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 9727
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017, Aug 2020

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby MiniMan » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:59 pm

I fear you are wasting your time.
**MMALinker Members' Own Fight Videos**
http://mmalinker.com/forum/mmalinker-members-own-fight-videos-t118417.html

Image
MIDGET STOMPED
:duvalfan, taipeimma, Mikal, username78, 604warrior, beast775
User avatar
MiniMan
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4164
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:45 pm
Location: Lilliput
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby TFlock » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:07 pm

MiniMan wrote:I fear you are wasting your time.

Haha I was gonna say something similar :lol:
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:


User avatar
TFlock
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion
 
Posts: 5038
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 am
Location: Canada
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby PainDog » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:52 am

I honestly have no issues with nationalist beliefs, in fact I think to a certain extent such beliefs are actually beneficial.

Whether it is some sort of European Nationalism, Germanic Nationalism, Turkish Nationalism, Arab Nationalism, Japanese Nationalism or some other form of nationalism it gives a sense of belonging to a community that is greater than oneself and of a responsibility to that community.

Such beliefs unite people to work towards improving the condition of their “people”, examples of the effectiveness are how Japanese and Turkish nationalism helped rebuild the nations after they were devastated during the World Wars.

When there is no sense of community people only focus on personal gain. This is an issue within the Arab world at the moment. There are too few people that care about improving the overall community instead they just focus on personal interest. If we compare any Arab nation to even Turkey they Arab nations are significantly worse in terms of security, economic stability, and industry. When individuals care about self interest it is easy for them to become puppets to external forces which provide them with individual gain even if that gain comes at an expense to the community as a whole.

It could be argued "why not consider the entire world a community?" That would be like saying why not run an entire company as a single department, or considering the size and diversity of the human population a better analogy would be to run multiple companies as a single department. Nations, ethnicity, and social constructs of race serve to organize people and can provide specific and achievable goals of common interests.

However, a sense of belonging to a particular people and a desire to improve the condition of those people does not mean that you have to dehumanize or discriminate against other ethnic groups and races.

Often the situation of immigrants depends on the kind of jobs that the immigrants are going to be performing.

In the United States Indian (the dot kind) Americans are the highest earning ethnic group, in Qatar they would be among the lowest.

In the United States most Indian immigrants are performing technical jobs such as doctors and engineers, whereas in Qatar the majority are working as migrant labor workers.

Instead of demonizing the Indian community, why not use the same energy to encourage more European American students to study engineering and medicine, instead of spending their time trying to figure out where they fall on the LGBTQRSTUV spectrum.

Energy spent improving any group of people is beneficial for everyone as long as they do not use positions of power to discriminate against and dominate other groups.

Resources and energy used by African American leaders to stop crime and encourage education is beneficial not only to the African American people, but to the American people in general.
Image

Munir Lazzez Time

Damir Ismagulov Time

Khamzat Chimaev

Khabib Nurmagomedov Time
User avatar
PainDog
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 9727
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017, Aug 2020

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users