KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby PBells » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:14 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
PBells wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Conservatism≠Right Wing. You operate from a flawed understanding.

I just go by what I observe. The voting base here tends to use those terms interchangeably.

Yeah you're not wrong there so I can't fault you too had I suppose. What are your political views these days?

Always a good question, haha. I would consider myself center-right, most of what could be considered liberal belief is more apathy than anything else. Used to call myself Green until they got soft and went too far left. I think Trump is an incompetent moron and Biden is a senile creepoid so I don’t really have a horse in this race. The only thing that’s keeping me interested is our avatar/sig bet :lol:
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion (x2)

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:07 pm

PBells wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
PBells wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Conservatism≠Right Wing. You operate from a flawed understanding.

I just go by what I observe. The voting base here tends to use those terms interchangeably.

Yeah you're not wrong there so I can't fault you too had I suppose. What are your political views these days?

Always a good question, haha. I would consider myself center-right, most of what could be considered liberal belief is more apathy than anything else. Used to call myself Green until they got soft and went too far left. I think Trump is an incompetent moron and Biden is a senile creepoid so I don’t really have a horse in this race. The only thing that’s keeping me interested is our avatar/sig bet :lol:

I also have a 500 dollar bet with the owner of my favorite bar on the election.
KingOfPancrase

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:57 pm

KingOfPancrase

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:04 pm

:idea: :idea: :idea:
KingOfPancrase

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:47 pm

KingOfPancrase

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:34 pm

KingOfPancrase

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:34 pm

KingOfPancrase

Postby TFlock » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:13 pm

can we make a racist thread so that KOP can post all of this shit there instead?
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:

TFlock
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Pick-Em Champion: Aug 2020
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby bwawm » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:18 pm

JonB wrote:https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/29/turning-point-usa-founder-dies-coronavirus-complications-387077

I'm feeling very conflicted about this. I've tried my best to "go high," but my sympathy is really being tested when these same people are so adamant about not wearing masks. Some going as far as claiming COVID is a hoax.
I'm not going to shit on Bill or Herman Cain. I'm better than that. But let's just say my sympathy is a bit more limited in this case.

Pretty wild how far these narratives have driven folks right?

Outright denial of reality is a form of patriotism/supporting our parties. Fucking insane.
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby bwawm » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:45 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
bwawm wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:

Dan Crenshaw is an absolute pandering fucking loser. Should be ashamed.

These idiots are tearing down statues of lincoln and slave abolitionists too.

It's not about removing "confederate" statues it's about removing WHITE statues. The great erasure of white history marches onward.

lol is this real?

You realize the lincoln statue people want to take down looks like this right:

It isn't BECAUSE its Lincoln its very clearly the depiction that people have issue with....had you looked into this at all?

We can celebrate historical figures without reinforcing ideas of racial superiority my dude. If this was a regal looking black man standing over a kneeling, half naked, white guy in chains giving him blessing to shine his shoe or whatever (wtf is that guy doing down there? is Lincoln standing on the chain?) I'm pretty sure you would understand people having an issue with it. Again, erasing a problematic depiction is not erasing Lincoln OR history.

Why do you think there is an attack on 'white history' tho? More than the statues or thats it? Are you worried about the decapitated Frederick Douglass statue or does it only matter when its a staute of a white guy?

Seem's absolutely insane to be a product of the American educational system and also somehow think 'white history' is under attack...that's basically all we teach bro lol...you live in a bubble? Not like white people would ever white wash history anything like that tho right??? Not like ALL OF EUROPE would superimpose whiteness on every biblical figure for hundreds of years or anything right??

You heard of al-Khwarizmi? Nah? Bet you know who Pythagoras was tho....but somehow the history we learn isn't white enough? :shock: I get it, you're scared/feel threatened so you aren't thinking straight...hope you can get past this.

1. Lol at "problematic". More like realistic :lol: And if you think that's the only statue they want to tear down that has nothing to do with the confederacy, you're either deceiving yourself, willfully ignorant or stuck in your little bubble. On a side note. Well documented Lincoln thought the differences between the races irreconcilable and wanted to send all the blacks he freed back to Africa. So by that logic all statues of him are "problematic" and must come down. Problematic is just another latest buzzword mindless NPC drones like you have gobbled up from your leftist media overlords. Just another word for "it's white and we must remove it." It's as hilarious as Black Lives Matter retards tearing down Churchill statues in England :lol: Not that i'm a fan of that drunken war criminal but it's still our history.

2. You've touched on it! I don't care as much about statues of Frederick Douglas. He does not represent my people, my culture or my country. Like it or not this country was forged by white European men. Every county in history was forged, fought for, gained, earned etc with the blood sweat and tears of a nation of people fighting other nations for control. I won't apologize for our ancestors being better at it than everyone else. Sorry that our pastime of brutally conquering and occupying other peoples lands interrupted the "native" american's pastime of brutally occupying, killing and taking the lands of their neighboring tribes :lol: :roll:

3. You're out of your mind if you think that in this day and age white history is not under attack in all of the educational system, all the media, and all the universities. I was in college over 10 years ago and it was horrid. Everything boiled down to white bad everything else good hurr durr. I can't even imagine how bad it is now 12-15 years later.

4. I do feel threatened as would you if you weren't such a self hating delusional leftist. But I assure you I've never been more clear headed in my life. The fact the idea that one would be more familiar with famous historical figures/scientists/philosophers of their own race, culture etc is "problematic" to you... well that really just says it all. You have fun being delusional about what's going on in the world and hating yourself up in Canada if you live there like Tflock. I will be somewhat south of you being jealous of your much more mild summers. :P

TFlock wrote:I doubt you’ll get a response to that. Kop is racist to the core haha

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

1. There are two, no? Want to point out some more and get me educated up? Happy to be wrong-I didn't put TOO much time into my search but I found this one and an abolutionist and I believe both were in the same city (Madison) but, again, didn't search TOO hard on it so feel free to drop knowledge! NPC? Dude, can you just be you for a bit? You don't have to jump on every alt right everything that ever happens to be good enough bro...regardless I clearly never said anything about Lincoln, I said the depiction is problematic because it is...you just so happen to believe in white superiority so you love the depiction. If you were intellectually honest you would be able to admit that if the roles were reversed you would also find it problematic but you have no interest in truth...only in fortifying the narratives you believe in because you ascribe personal value to external politics (this is stupid btw).

2. Okay. You're racist and only care about white people history. Cool man. Just FYI Frederich Douglas IS your people-you've just been conditioned/brainwashed into thinking he's different cuz he has different melanin levels than you and your eyes are able to perceive it. There is literally no scientific basis for race....you just nurture the divide because 'your people' are on the right side of it. It has nothing to do with justice or right v. wrong-just a child clinging to a toy (thats made of lead and making all yall even more dumb).

3. If you're okay with removing 'other people's' history because it isn't yours why would anyone give a shit about your history? I could give a fuck about race dude-the history I celebrate is humanities accomplishments. Sometimes its gay folks, sometimes its chicks, sometimes its white dudes and sometimes is POC....you're limiting your world and none of us are suffering for it brother-only you. History we were taught white washed. That is a fact. If people trying to round out the historical perspective with the reality of the other side is an 'attack on white history' you don't care about history at all, you're just really attached to the white fairy tales everyone told you when you were a kid. Boo fucking hoo bro :lol: :lol:

4. If white peoples accomplishments are as great as you say they are you wouldn't feel threatened at all. I love how anyone who challenges these simpleton racist views of yours is a canadian leftist who hates themselves.....I'm not surprised by your perceived mental lucidity tho-those who don't burden themselves with responsible introspection and logical coherence in favor of an emotionally driven narrative often FEEL they're thinking clearly. You really busy out here feeling all kinds of ways huh?

If you step out of your feelings for a minute you might be able to grow out of this brother!

Appreciate the weather wishes but my ass is in CO and it ain't too temperate....better than TX but at least AC is basically a human right down there-CO don't give a fuuuuuck about staying cool.
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby bwawm » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:48 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:Image

Why is conservatism synonymous with the confederacy?

Careful with that or people might think slavery and black inferiority is a core value of yalls party!
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby bwawm » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:50 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:Image

:idea: :idea: :idea:

for real bro?

Which part of 'never before seen virus' was a fuckin mystery to you?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:19 am

Bwamm.... :lol: :roll:
Anyone who thinks race is only and simply skin color/melanin amount is decidedly anti science.

That was a hell of a lot of word diarrhea. I feel bad for you. But we're simply not going to agree. I pity you because I was a liberal once upon a time. Never had the mind rot quite as bad as you though.
KingOfPancrase

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:21 am

KingOfPancrase

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion