Close
Login
Register

Some Facts About Jon Jones

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Which one ya got?

A) He is and always has been a cheating bum
60%
B) He’s a Jesus Freak and his Jesus juice (PEDs) have taken their toll on his mind and body
40%

Total votes : 5

Some Facts About Jon Jones

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:10 am

Jon Jones doesn’t look as good lately because:

A) He’s off PEDs for the first time in years (both of his brothers have popped for PEDs in the NFL)?

B) He’s just simply fighting well beyond his prime at the young age of 32, even though most athletes are still their primes at the same age?

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: Some Facts About Jon Jones

Postby reasontat2 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:05 am

bruins2012 wrote:Jon Jones doesn’t look as good lately because:

A) He’s off PEDs for the first time in years (both of his brothers have popped for PEDs in the NFL)?

B) He’s just simply fighting well beyond his prime at the young age of 32, even though most athletes are still their primes at the same age?

If he has been on the juice since entering the UFC then it could stand to reason that his body is breaking down. I think the dick pills narrative was not only a convenient excuse, but, also indicative of long time steroid abuse.

With his brother's getting popped, it makes sense that it was only a matter of time until he too was popped. If the testing agency believes you to be fraudulent, they will go after you. I think they went after the brothers first and used that as a way to catch Jon Jones.
reasontat2
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:16 am

Current form Jones aka Jones without PEDS really is very lucky to fight in the LHW division when its at the shallowest and worst its been since the late 90s.

Guys like Corey fucking Anderson, Blachowiscz, Anthony Smith and Thiago Santos are all in the top 5. :lol: :lol:

Do not get me wrong a good fight is a good fight to me. Damn though HW and LHW really have sucked for a few years now though. People complain about wmma being behind but damn its like have you seen Mens LHW and HW lately? Corey Anderson and Blachowiscz are considered the cream of the crop :lol:

After watching Jones vs Reyes and Jones vs Santos he is lucky Rumble retired. Being scared and running from Reyes and a 1 knee Santos's power really speaks horrible for how he would have reacted to Rumble cracking him

Spoiler:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Pick-Em Champion: January 2020

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:20 am

Mr Meow wrote:Current form Jones aka Jones without PEDS really is very lucky to fight in the LHW division when its at the shallowest and worst its been since the late 90s.

Guys like Corey fucking Anderson, Blachowiscz, Anthony Smith and Thiago Santos are all in the top 5. :lol: :lol:

Do not get me wrong a good fight is a good fight to me. Damn though HW and LHW really have sucked for a few years now though. People complain about wmma being behind but damn its like have you seen Mens LHW and HW lately? Corey Anderson and Blachowiscz are considered the cream of the crop :lol:

After watching Jones vs Reyes and Jones vs Santos he is lucky Rumble retired. Being scared and running from Reyes and a 1 knee Santos's power really speaks horrible for how he would have reacted to Rumble cracking him

Spoiler:

Yup. Rumble was always a nightmare for any WW/MW/LHW/HW for the 1st round. I think Jon would’ve won but AJ couldVe also sperated him from consciousness.
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby philphan » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:20 am

Mr Meow wrote:Current form Jones aka Jones without PEDS really is very lucky to fight in the LHW division when its at the shallowest and worst its been since the late 90s.

Spoiler:

:lol: :lol:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Sean O'Malley, Gilbert Burns, Marvin Vettori, Nikita Krylov, Marc Diakiese

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar & Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017, Jan/Feb 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x2)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019, Feb 2020

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:22 am

philphan wrote:

Spoiler:

:lol: :lol:

“It’s ok. I forgive you my son. Not all men are created as equal as GSP.”

- Jesus

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby 1098765432 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:52 am

Jones is by far the fakest champ I've ever seen Reyes is the real champ the people's champ linkers champ
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby reasontat2 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:10 am

bruins2012 wrote:“It’s ok. I forgive you my son. Not all men are created as equal as GSP.”

- Jesus

GSP was smart to get out when he did. Woulda tarnished lehgahsee.
reasontat2
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:18 pm

:skullmad:
reasontat2 wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:“It’s ok. I forgive you my son. Not all men are created as equal as GSP.”

- Jesus

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby willis » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:40 pm

Meh. If he's cheating still, it ain't doing much. I wish he would get angry again and try to hurt people. He was better when he was mean. The guy has been through a lot, love him or hate him. All his fuck ups and being in the spotlight over it. Makes it seem like you're under the microscope all the time. That would wear anyone down and even more so when you can't look in the mirror and take back all your dumb decisions.
ImageImage
willis
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Fantasy C-League Champion: May 2016

Postby yoseph » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:55 pm

Here's a fun fact about jones. He has more title wins than gsp, and more finishes in title fights (6 > 5), unless you count when gsp was knocked out by Serra

yoseph
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec. 2015, May 2019, Aug. 2019
Fantasy C-League Champion: Jan. 2017, Mar. 2017
Survivor (x2)

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:32 pm

yoseph wrote:Here's a fun fact about jones. He has more title wins than gsp, and more finishes in title fights (6 > 5), unless you count when gsp was knocked out by Serra

Man, that’s incredible that GSP was able to do that in the toughest division ever in the UFC and kinda laughable that Jones only has that many in the weakest possible division ever.

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:34 pm

DeceptaCon wrote::skullmad:
reasontat2 wrote:

- Jesus

Lol. You must’ve forgot.....

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby 1098765432 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:30 pm

bruins2012 wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote::skullmad:
reasontat2 wrote:

- Jesus

Lol. You must’ve forgot.....

And STIIIILL!
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:09 am

Jon destroyed Gus ans Cormier,not too long ago.he is toying with these bums and being saved by le judges.

Reyes will be finished in 2 rounds in rematch

Chuck,wandy,prime rampage and randy would have molested him.

Same goes for arona.

3 leg kicks to his chicken legs amd bye bye love
Τίποτα
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Next

Return to MMA Discussion